Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) (26788 Views)

Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by linearity: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
ok. .....and the part where she sprayed pepper spray

I take it you are been sarcastic...it is obvious that, she was not taking the assault lying down, she was actively defending herself by using pepper stray...most ladies in the west have a few defensive devices in their handbag these days.

The most common one is pepper stray, and you could encounter very small handguns, knives, razor, etc...BTW: hand guns for women is a hot selling item these days.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by boringnigerian: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
no.. it said she sprayed his face with pepper spray she did it herself, that was b4 she died. he was stuffing her body on d street b4 he was caught. how could he have killed her or even thought of doing that on d street?? (his village people must be unto him) and to stab her 50times is d street that lonely......Well it confuses me to think about it.

I agree the story doesn't add up in the sequence it was told but for one, the writer didn't say everything happened in that order and two, the story can be rearranged to kind of make sense. Dude could have arrived with the bag and attacked her with the knife and she peppersprayed in defense but we all know pepper spray has nothing on a long knife. After having lost blood, she could have passed out (but was still alive) and he tried stuffing her in a suitcase at which point he was caught and she was rushed to a local hospital where she died. As for the lonely street, c'mon, even in Lagos here, we have streets that are that lonely.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2017
She said she is not dating again.

Have all women in the world finished ?
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by lalanice(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2017
boringnigerian:

I agree the story doesn't add up in the sequence it was told but for one, the writer didn't say everything happened in that order and two, the story can be rearranged to kind of make sense. Dude could have arrived with the bag and attacked her with the knife and she peppersprayed in defense but we all know pepper spray has nothing on a long knife. After having lost blood, she could have passed out (but was still alive) and he tried stuffing her in a suitcase at which point he was caught and she was rushed to a local hospital where she died. As for the lonely street, c'mon, even in Lagos here, we have streets that are that lonely.
ok, this I can agree with. I was actually beginning to think the story wasn't told in d right order. but d guy must have been a nut-case to have even planed such on a street.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Anthony Ikechwuku why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by delishpot: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
Asylum seekers nd lies. My cousin used female circumcision format in 1999. Shes now a doc der. Anytin to escape zoo

È be like I remember that story. That they want to force her have her daughter circumcised hence she can not go back.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
Asylum seekers nd lies. My cousin used female circumcision format in 1999. Shes now a doc der. Anytin to escape zoo

Lol nwanna i dey tell u.
Reminds me of victor moses whose parents ate assumed dead by many people.

But i can use anything for assylum, but not death of my loved ones.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by ACE1010: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Let him face the wrath of the law!! Shikena!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
You see someone with a Nigerian passport you call him Nigerian. But this dont look Nigeria to me with than pangolo and gorilla eyes he can be.... Some Ghanian or Cameroun isn't who just take Nigeria citizenship they just spoil our name in Germany. Eww.

Me that love Germany very well. This one go make the girls think. Twice before They date you.

Spoil sport.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:

That's because you don't want it to add up. It's in Nollywood that an accident or attack victim is taken to the hospital, a 'doctor' feels the neck and pronounces the person dead right there in the hospital reception. In foreign hospitals, such victim will be taken to the A&E unit where their vitals are checked and the medics try to revive them. That a person has stopped breathing doesn't mean they're dead. The people that took the lady to the hospital can't possibly be certain if she's dead or still alive unless a doctor pronounces her dead.
sorry! But, your explainations just got more confusing grin perharps you are trying too hard to make it add up. It still doesn't add up! Look! You didn't witness the murder. so chill! Or maybe you did. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol nwanna i dey tell u.
Reminds me of victor moses whose parents ate assumed dead by many people.

But i can use anything for assylum, but not death of my loved ones.
i don't believe you, cool look! Tell me, have you ever lied about anything in your whole life? Exactly!, it's the same as telling lies that your parents are dead, that's why it's called a lie! It will not harm your parents.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
what the he**' kind of story is this? did she die in d hospital? how did he now get d body to be stuffing in suitcase??

I tire O!
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by streetshuttle(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
While triyng to stuff d body in a suite case, people saw him and he fled d scene, she was raced to the hosptal to revive her but confirmed dead on arrival.
lalanice:
what the he**' kind of story is this? did she die in d hospital? how did he now get d body to be stuffing in suitcase??
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Talk2nanro(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Fake shallow news, for zombies!
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
delishpot:

È be like I remember that story. That they want to force her have her daughter circumcised hence she can not go back.
kikikikiki. It is a tradition in my village, the family members are trying to kidnap her and do d circumcision
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Whoever wrote this article went to school abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by nevilbot: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:
This is what happens when you decide to grant a psychopath asylum without verifying his story. A gay fighting boko haram? Almost as ridiculous as a unicorn riding on a rainbow. For him to have bought a suitcase to stuff her body in shows that this is not his first murder victim. Anything less than death penalty is a soft blow on him.

Unfortunately Germany does not have the death penalty. The highest he might get is life in a cozy prison somewhere with his own TV, WiFi and shower
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by walosky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
I know him!

[b][/b]
ANTHONY IBIKUNLE
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by moorevic(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
hope the jail time is life time
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by salford1: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
This happened way back in feb. His application for refugee was about to be denied and the girl also left him around the same time. Both events must have driven him to madness.

The criminal is already serving life imprisonment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4791514/Asylum-seeker-killed-German-girlfriend-jealousy.html

http://timesrilanka.com/2017/08/16/nigerian-asylum-seeker-killed-tamil-girl-friend/
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
i don't believe you, cool look! Tell me, have you ever lied about anything in your whole life? Exactly!, it's the same as telling lies that your parents are dead, that's why it's called a lie! It will not harm your parents.

Lol... that is not the point wether it will hurt them or not.
What u should know is this.... in Life, everything have EXTREEM. There are extreem lies there ar exreem curses, there are extreem torture.
Just think of anything in this life. They all their extreem part.
Im not talking from the view of wether they will have effect on u or not.

Take for instance...
Some1 cursed ur best friend that he will die infront of u.
definitely Ur reaction will not be the same as whenthe same person cursed ur parents in ur presence. undecided

Ar both of them not curse undecided, but u reacted differently bcoz they are parents.
And not becoz what the person said will happen to ur parents.

So that is the same scenario here,. I can easily use any other thing to lie than use any of my relative.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Kollins12: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
A BIAFRAN and not a NIGERIAN, OP: pls take note and correct as ap
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol... that is not the point wether it will hurt them or not.
What u should know is this.... in Life, everything have EXTREEM. There are extreem lies there ar exreem curses, there are extreem torture.
Just think of anything in this life. They all their extreem part.
Im not talking from the view of wether they will have effect on u or not.

Take for instance...
Some1 cursed ur best friend that he will die infront of u.
definitely Ur reaction will not be the same as whenthe same person cursed ur parents in ur presence. undecided

Ar both of them not curse undecided, but u reacted differently bcoz they are parents.
And not becoz what the person said will happen to ur parents.

So that is the same scenario here,. I can easily use any other thing to lie than use any of my relative.

it doesn't matter what you use to lie, a lie ls a lie, if lying about your parents will get you out of trouble or save your life, would you use them to lie? i would, i think anyone would. grin believe it or not when a life or death situation confronts you, i can bet my mansion you will lie with even your parents to save your ass!
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
it doesn't matter what you use to lie, a lie ls a lie, if lying about your parents will get you out of trouble or save your life, would you use them to lie? i would, i think anyone would. grin believe it or not when a life or death situation confronts you, i can bet my mansion you will lie with even your parents to save your ass!

But this is not a "LiFe or DEATH SITUATION".
U lied with ir parents death.. just for money.
Thats extreem lie.
I cant do dat bro i cant be.comfortable with that.

Anyways it has a lot do do with family bonding and Love up ringing shaa.. dont get me wrong.
But with d way i was brought up to love my siblings against all odds... I JUST CANT TRY DAT.

I currently hav a neighbour who always say its rather his 70+ yr old father die.. than to use the money he would invest on something to save his life.... that he had lived his own life.

And wheneva he say this i always turn around in shock and see him as a mad man.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

But this is not a "LiFe or DEATH SITUATION".
U lied with ir parents death.. just for money.
Thats extreem lie.
I cant do dat bro i cant be.comfortable with that.

Anyways it has a lot do do with family bonding and Love up ringing shaa.. dont get me wrong.
But with d way i was brought up to love my siblings against all odds... I JUST CANT TRY DAT.

I currently hav a neighbour who always say its rather his 70+ yr old father die.. than to use the money he would invest on something to save his life.... that he had lived his own life.

And wheneva he say this i always turn around in shock and see him as a mad man.
ofcourse! i love my parents and families but my parents wouldn't mind me using them to lie, and you said this isn't a life and death case, does that make any different? i think it doesn't.

in the case of your friend he is just cold heartedly cruel.

i believe my parents would want me to use them to lie to get myself out of a life threatning situation, othwerise what would be the Alternative?
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by BuzChi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
Nigerian men are scum . They always show themselves in every country you find them in cheesy. If they are not murdering their wives or girlfriends they are committing fraud or selling drugs. or carrying explosives in their under wear

Always mind generalization because it is mostly untrue. Remember you have a father, brothers and possibly uncles, so imagine what your generalization implies! Women and men are all God's creations, but some of them make evil/pathetic choices : it is never all of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
BuzChi:

Always mind generalization because it is mostly untrue. Remember you have a father, brothers and possibly uncles, so imagine what your generalization implies! Women and men are all God's creations, but some of them make evil/pathetic choices : it is never all of them.

bla bla bla men are scum cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by smallsmall: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Samusu:
NCAN nairaland branch, I am giving you the assignment to search for his full name, and yhu guys most get it for me by thunder by fire.

I don't do half-baked things

ANTHONY who

Anthony Ikemefuna ofcourse. grin grin grin

or did you not notice the 'signature blaring Nostrils'? undecided undecided undecided

I did not mention nay tribe o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! i love my parents and families but my parents wouldn't mind me using them to lie, and you said this isn't a life and death case, does that make any different? i think it doesn't.

in the case of your friend he is just cold heartedly cruel.

i believe my parents would want me to use them to lie to get myself out of a life threatning situation, othwerise what would be the Alternative?

Yea if its Life and death situation my parents. wouldnt mind to bcoz they cant afford to have me die before them.

But if its about cash....i bliv i will always hav another opportunity to.
But if its about this asylum of a thing.. common bro!!..there are a thousand things to lie with . cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by smallsmall: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
Nigerian men are scum . They always show themselves in every country you find them in cheesy. If they are not murdering their wives or girlfriends they are committing fraud or selling drugs. or carrying explosives in their under wear

Eeeyah, sorry o!
They must have dealt with you so badly!. grin grin grin

Carry your cross, you hear.

other better women than on eOlosho are repping Nigerian men all the way
. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Yea if its Life and death situation my parents. wouldnt mind to bcoz they cant afford to have me die before them.

But if its about cash....i bliv i will always hav another offer.
But if its about this asylum of a thing.. common bro!!..there are a thousand things to lie with . cheesy
i am glad you agree grin, yes! in the case asylum there are a lot of things to lie about, but people seems to tell believable lies, what about that nigerian woman who claims she is gay and even went as far as trying to commit suicide just to prove that she will be jailled or killed if she were deported to nigeria?
and a case of another nigerian mother who claims her 5 years old daughter will be circumcised in nigeria if they were deported to nigeria? do you think in these cases that both women are not taking their lies to the estreem?

cheers! for indulging me anyway, i didn't think people can have a grown up debate on here without insults. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm / Policemen Shoot Man Watching Football Dead In Bayelsa Bar During A Raid (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.