Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) (29069 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2017
When the village people really want to finish him off

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by fSociety: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2017
ibedun:

Thank God for what again?

Help me ask them. Smh
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by ekems2017(f): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Who is he that says a thing and it come to pass when the Lord hath not commandeth it so?
Only God has the final say. Thank you Lord
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
The village people must be very close monitory....accident plus accident.
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Its called Double Accident. You should be lucky if you survive.
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Person die?%&%
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
He deliberately want to spoil that car and kill that child, so he no get hand break Ndia self
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
wen witches have conclude

Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Oluwa is always at work
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Andysmiles(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Village pple at work embarassed
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Walexybobo(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Miracle yi gagashua o.
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by 2shure: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
i be spending the owo
wen i go take your iyawo.
ChilledPill:

O boy u dey there dey hate me when I dey hustle for my money, from london to malaysia from malaysia to mayami o boy eh............ if I like mak I spend my money any way i like it oh no come near me mister talku talku and if u no see me u go chop talku...
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2017
MrGist:
@GISTMORE

An Instagram user, Jane Chile, took to the platform to share a testimony on behalf of a stranger who was involved in accident with her child who suffered a broken bone from a previous accident.

According to her, the accident which occurred while the child was taken to the hospital for treatment. Here’s what she wrote;

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/accident-victim-conveyed-hospital-involved-another-accident-photos

Sometimes the gears of Automatic cars stop responding.

In this case, match hard on your breaks, shift to parking, off your engine. RESTART and you are good to good.

You might not even need to off the engine.

Driver just kept looking till car crashed. Nawa o.
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2017
wen dead body get accident... confusion break bone....
Thank God sha

Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2017
village people baba God ju yin loo
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by jimb(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
kill that boy nw , he is an anti christi
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by donqx: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
double wahala
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by legenduq(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
It's our work o......

Since 1867....

Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by HINCO(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
:oGLORY BE GOD
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
e be like the village people don carry the matter go international conference
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by darkhorizon: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChilledPill:

O boy u dey there dey hate me when I dey hustle for my money, from london to malaysia from malaysia to mayami o boy eh............ if I like mak I spend my money any way i like it oh no come near me mister talku talku and if u no see me u go chop talku...

Indomie Generation, Mynd44 is singing the original version of "Double wahala" by Fela. The track is called Confusion break Bone.
Re: Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) by darkhorizon: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChilledPill:

Indomie Generation, Mynd44 is singing the original version of "Double wahala" by Fela. The track is called Confusion break Bone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27km Blue Line project Ready For Passengers In 2022— Lagos Govt / COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry / Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.