Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry (29052 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lalasticlala(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
NOTICE ON THE TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF ENTRY INTO CHINA BY NON-CHINESE NATIONALS IN NIGERIA HOLDING VALID CHINESE VISAS OR RESIDENCE PERMITS

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, China has decided to temporarily suspend entry into China by non-Chinese nationals in Nigeria holding visas or residence permits still valid at the time of this announcement. The Chinese Embassy and Consulate in Nigeria will no longer issue Certified Health Declaration Form for the above-mentioned personnel.

Entry by holders of diplomatic, service, courtesy or C visas will not be affected. Foreign nationals visiting China for emergency needs may apply for visas at Chinese Embassy or Consulate. Entry by non-Chinese nationals in Nigeria with visas issued after 3 November 2020 will not be affected.

The suspension is a temporary response necessitated by the current situation of Covid-19. The above-mentioned measures will be assessed in accordance with the evolving situation and any adjustment will be announced accordingly.

Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://mobile.facebook.com/ChineseEmbassyInNigeria/posts/406028730779583?_rdc=1&_rdr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by DenreleDave(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
undecided

Who wan go China b4?

Why wud I choose to go to China where I may end up in their mining field las Las.. Your people go think say u Don die but u dey for their mine field with hard labor and no escape route...

Congo over China anyday any time twice as tall..

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by GallantDuke(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who want go China before? I no blame them, I blame our leaders both past and present for failing to make our country great

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by starbuck(f): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
As them don ban us grin grin
We move to the next country mbok

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by poshestmina(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Useless racists.

We should be one to ban their rotten and disease infested lives.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Amotolongbo(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
If the whole world had banned the Chinese exactly this time last year from visiting outside the mandarin land, there will not be any reason for the Chinese to have this kinda opportunity to ban the Nigerians from entering their country.

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by slawormiir: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Why should I go to China when am already in China with my wechat/ courier format/alipay
If you are a niggarrrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarr
I know my baby girls on nairaland will not understand that statement...their own is to sit in front of our benz and Lexus

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Lovelies1: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain or better still United kingdom

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

Please don't quote me without opinion of your
And shut up, if you don't have any meaningful say

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Built2last: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gbagam

All of you saying who want China should try and travel out a little. The world is for exploration.

China is many years ahead of Europe and America in development. What my eye saw, mouth no fit talk am.

Why do you think U.S is fighting China. U.S prides itself as the best economy but China's economy operates in Ghost mode. They are ahead guys and if you have money, visit China. you will curse all African leaders.

Almost everything used in Europe is made in China, Puma, Nike, most corporations have their production sites in China. they ship to you and you won't know that the Nike you are rocking was made in China.

we have Borrowed from China and Brazil, Abeg when are we borrowing from Malawi?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by inoki247: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Maybe they're playing safe so they don't infect us with the Pro Max Covid..

Cause me I don't understand oh how can a Sickler (SS) they use person wey b AA dey wash nd rejecting him or her...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lastempero: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
One of the reasons i wanted trump to win so badly, to tame this unfortunate creatures because i know with the democrats there, they will pocket the 3rd world countries in their pocket. They dont see bubu and his almijiris finish.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meanwhile, our government was busy welcoming Chinese even allowing their so called doctors into this nation without any scrutiny during the first phase of the lockdown.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Jeromejnr(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
No worry, this is small compared to what China will do if Biden wins.

You will know why its better to have a loud mouth like Trump.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by fratermathy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is the Covid-19 situation in Nigeria bad enough to warrant this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by RemoveKebab: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
1m+ souls would have been saved and 2020 wouldn't have been worse if the world had banned them earlier.

Countries are still licking their wounds,
when they are back on their feets.

Forgiveness won't come easy for them.

This is a deliberate act.

Only ass lickers and borrowers will think otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Virgo01(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are they taking similar measures for other European countries where the virus is still on rampage?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless racists.
We should be one to ban their rotten and disease infested lives.
This is so true!

China now banning other countries of the same virus they brought to every countries in the world.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Righteousness89(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
That's not Good news for the Business guys!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Enudapan: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The modafucking virus should have
Been cured a long time ago
Maybe with mushin weed

Buh I don't understand how China should Barn us from coming to share there disease with them,
Abi dem don they love us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by fashrola(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
estirocky:
Imagine China barring Nigeria

I don't understand.... Is China a third world country?

Country where dey give us loan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Evergreen4(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
As them ban us from China, we move to north Korea. Kim jun hun, oya open borders Nigerians are. Coming

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by DoctorDree(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
We are used to been pushed around
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by mukthar2000(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
No problem, oooyaaaa, all China company and all their chinko products should be ready to migrate immediately

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Blexino(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oga oo
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
China,,,,, of all countries

Na dem be disease vectors
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by YorubaKinging: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
The end is near

We have already entered the last few years before king Jesus comes back

Many Kingdom will fall, and some will rise

And Israel will be great again
Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by donbachi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Their own number 1 borrower..hmm!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
estirocky:
Imagine China barring Nigeria

D same people that shared covid to d world are banning d world from coming to China for fear of covid. I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry by xreal: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
No problem, we should do same immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home / Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.