Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan (28488 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?

1 Like

Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by kcmichael: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Is she married,pls I wanna propose
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by OboOlora(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
judgedredd22:

abi o!

errmm... if that is you in that profile pic..
i think i wanna earn a PhD studying every detail of those curves!! grin grin grin grin

won't even need a scholarship ...will put in work ..like a horse!! cool cool
K
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Sirpaul(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2017
you sabii better thing
Nesso:
My kind of woman, if this one talk say she be feminist I go mellow down. No be all those empty heads with nothing to offer.
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by remigiusizunna(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Inspiring. How old are you miss?
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by judgedredd22(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
OboOlora:

K

k? ...a motherfuccking K!?

you coulda just put a little thought into that...

Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by censeakay(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
touching message
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by northvietnam(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
izzou:
Success turns me on

Congratulations Mademoiselle

félicitations mademoiselle
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by PurestBoy(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
She's a childhood friend and we grew up together her late sister Omoleye was my good friend.
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
SageTravels:
how did she get money for masters abroad

I heard tuition in Finland is free.
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by abiolag(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by zabadii(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
judgedredd22:
good to see...

but everything you listed up there are the same things almost everybody that is schooling abroad does from day to day, year to year,
you even had an extended scholarship so what's the fuss? undecided

some have to struggle, work and pay their fees out of pocket and still come out tops!!

I am happy when I see success. It doesn't matter if it's mine or not
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by labbyboi(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
kolafolabi:
She is a wonderful lady. I have known her since her secondary school days.. She was a Senior girl then.. We attended the same University
(Olabisi Onabanjo University)as well.. Keep on shinning Dear..
. So sweet how everyone attaches themselves to success... oshì ló n jé tá lò mò é ri, owòwó ló n jé móba é tan!!!
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by zabadii(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2017
SageTravels:
Please call me if you have 2'1 in your degree program. Finland, Netherlands and other Scandinavian countries offers Post graduate scholarship. That's not the responsibility of our corrupt politician.
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Caseless: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2017
congratulations to her
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2017
Power of Dreams..
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by SANCHEZH1(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Afonja Yoruba keep repping Nigeria, while our blotha from the y'east keep ....................................
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by raphy(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2017
She make her country and family proud. This is the kind of children that three parents are proud to have. Not the ones that will want to pass through Libya to do prostitution.

A big congrats to her.
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2017
SageTravels:
Good Question but you have to explore....

U have to leave a mirage comfort zone, travel and dwell in the right COMFORT ZONE.
People are sourcing for help.
Some leave the COUNTRY through an unbelievable and unimaginable means...
Don't dwell among the people you are better than, always be calculative of that, because downfall starts with that.

Always, strive to meet innovative, smart people....
There are people that are out there waiting to welcome smart minds to engage business and ideas with them.

1 Like

Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by nefertitiram: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2017
SageTravels:

Masters in Finland was free at a point in time

Masters in Germany is still free. If you were a sage in travels, u should know

2 Likes

Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by nefertitiram: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2017
PurestBoy:
She's a childhood friend and we grew up together her late sister Omole
ye was my good friend.

Na so. Success has many brothers and sisters and cousins and childhood friends
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by 180263: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulation Sister!!!!! I am so proud of you! Your success will definitely rub on us all in this country!!!!
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Xamie271(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2017
I felt a tingling sensation reading that piece. Perseverance!

2 Likes

Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by SageTravels: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
zabadii:

Please call me if you have 2'1 in your degree program. Finland, Netherlands and other Scandinavian countries offers Post graduate scholarship. That's not the responsibility of our corrupt politician.

I finished from polytechnic
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by hollandis(f): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerians for just be bugging degree up and down. No tangible success after this degree. I am no hater but no success after degree is rubbish
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by dadavivo: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I'm touched by your story

If a pepper seller can make
it to this level

Then a tomato seller like me surely have a chance to surpass her achievement

After all tomato big pass peppergrin

even sweet pass too. But you have to prove it to me in the other room
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by sharpwriter(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
kennygee:

I heard tuition in Finland is free.

wink wink wink
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Skmoda360(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I'm touched by your story

If a pepper seller can make
it to this level

Then a tomato seller like me surely have a chance to surpass her achievement

After all tomato big pass peppergrin
You got me laughing��

Lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan by Abdul3391(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
izzou:
Success turns me on
Congratulations Mademoiselle
same here my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Ex-classmates / NASU Will Join ASUU Strike Next Week / In 400 Level But No Admission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.