Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Dear Ex-classmates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Ex-classmates (28405 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ex-classmates by duro4chang(m): 5:50am On Mar 27
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us didn't further education after secondary school.
Some of us furthered to University.
Some of us got married, yes, some of us are not married.
Some of us are still strüggling with life.
Some of us are settled.
Some of us are still finding it dïfficult to eat two meals in a day.
Some of us have traveled abroad.
Some of us went back to the village.
Some of us have seen hëll and still facing hëll.
Some are also deàd. Don't forget, and some of us, the last time we sat in a class room was the last day we wrote or secondary school last exam paper.

In short, life is not good to everyone.
Whenever you call or run into your old classmate, please, let them or the conversation be simple.
That we are still alive, it's the thing to celebrate.
Stop making others feel lèss of a value because you're married, engaged or have multiple degrees.
Life is full of ups and downs. Life can turn around.
You can stretch your hand and be a blessing to your fellow classmates, instead of möcking them simply because you're in a better position.
Life is not prèdictable, be humble.❤️🍷

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

385 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by MMempire(m): 7:02am On Mar 27
This life sha!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:09am On Mar 27
That's how one idiot told his friend "Should people still be feeding you at this age?"

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 4:39pm On Mar 27
NPFLADMIN:
That's how one idiot told his friend "Should people still be feeding you at this age?"
Irony of life's, things can be tough for some people, and some will be spending lavishly. two meals per day is hard for some people

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27
Bukola94:
Irony of life's, things can be tough for some people, and some will be spending lavishly. two meals per day is hard for some people

Big example is majority of Nigerians.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 9:18pm On Mar 27
NPFLADMIN:

Big example is me.
sorry, been managing as well, na Kwik loan and shark loan I dey use to run and rough am, is going to be alright.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27
Bukola94:
sorry, been managing as well, na Kwik loan and shark loan I dey use to run and rough am, is going to be alright.

Just don't end up getting stabbed like the man who graced FP.

All will be well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by vastolord4(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27
True talk shaa.. but OP you sound kinda personal with this, hope no one bullied you

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by wunmi590(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27

Wonderful write up and I wish majority of the people who used yo feel too big in school then can now humble themselves when they see that guy who they think is not serious doing better than them in reality...

I've always have the mindset of humbling myself and making sure that any of my old school mate, even if they didn't see me, once I spot them, I call and say hello to them...

I've one of my old primary/secondary school mate who is not a graduate that is doing way better than me, simply because he learned solar and used it to make millions when solar was introduced newly to Nigeria then...

I'm not doing bad also, but I always cherish my old friends

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by sallazlee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27
This is nice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Timoleon(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27
Na life be that. Try hustle make you be d one to stretch helping hand give others.

Hustle diligently, payday go come.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by KingAzubuike(f): 9:45pm On Mar 27
When you look back and reminisce on your ex classmates in university and secondary school, you'll be shocked to realize many have died and you don't even know.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27
Dnt check ur time with another person's watch

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Klington: 9:45pm On Mar 27

Nobody is interested in lifting anyone these days.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by amnesty7: 9:45pm On Mar 27
Ok
Perhaps the OP got oppressed by some foolish old bully

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Hezzyluv: 9:46pm On Mar 27
Life is not easy at tall..

Funny enough, tell the secondary school students of these days what's ahead of them and the need for them to learn skills couple with their studies, they will rather see you as enemy who doesn't want them to go to the University and graduate.

I advised my kid brother to go learn skills first before schooling after, the guy blatantly refuse to heed to my advice. Today, he's a graduate but we have never stop sending him succor. undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by dododawa1: 9:46pm On Mar 27
INSIDE LIFE

Orishirishi Iko lo shele

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27
It's well
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by insidelife22(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27
If you have never borrowed money from a female neighbor, forget about it you Have not chinchomchin. Nothing wey you want tell me.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by blueghost(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Day169: 9:47pm On Mar 27
The vicissitudes of life.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Fryx: 9:47pm On Mar 27
One of my hostel mate is now baba Ibeji.

I know two others that have a kid already.

Most of them are into Yahoo (dem bad normal, even for school)

I know only two that graduated.

We are generally age mates, so we are all still in our early 20s.

I don’t know much about my classmates. We were never close. But I think I saw some of them graduating last year. At least, I know three are currently serving.

Me no further immediately I finish. I make money instead. To even further dey boring to me, but I will try.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by YoungLionken(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27
@OP, you acted like it's your write up, meanwhile you only copy and pasted it here for all to see..

Always give credit or acknowledgement to original owners...

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by JChris01: 9:49pm On Mar 27
cool
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Kobicove(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27
Different strokes for different folks grin
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Onionstew: 9:49pm On Mar 27
NPFLADMIN:

I know some of such idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by IyaTola: 9:49pm On Mar 27
wink
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Ebukamatth(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saddest Pictures On The Internet / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / UNIZIK Staff Drowns At Trig Point Hotel Nibo Amidst Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.