Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing (14412 Views)

CBN Sacks 200 More Staff / Employer Drags 2 Hungry Staff To Court For Stealing Loaves Of Bread Worth N2,600 / Kaduna State Government Sacks 4,042 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2017
so the news done reach here
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by Leez(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Sirheny007:

I was startled at first.
I mean, this is a reputable platform, and one cannot afford to be unprofessional.
bro its shocking but in an effort to keep up with social media journalism has thrown ethics to d dogs
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2017
hanassholesolo:
it happens everywhere, this isn't just a Nigerian thing. I can already see people criticizing the entire country.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it does not happen everywhere

We should stop making excuses for dishonesty and improper conduct in this country

One of the main reasons why companies fail in Nigeria is cos of dishonesty of employees...everyone wants to steal and become rich overnight.

Have you asked yourself why key multinantional companies such as Guiness, Friesland Campina, NBL Plc and even Dangote do not have Nigerians in key positions such as Managing Director, Head of Finance and Head of Technical Operations which are the most important positions...it's because of our high level of dishonesty!
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by Xamie271(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Anstalk:
The managers include the Quality Control Manager, Plant Security Manager, Inventory Manager and the Human Resource Manager.
They planned for this ooh, the squad was compete, but had no get away plan. I bet you they're plenty more managers like this in many other companies. I pray for Nigeria my Country..

Meanwhile why is the expenditure higher than the revenue in 2018 budget by 2trn? harder times loading..
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by gotousa2013: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:
That is the reason why industries wouldn't strive in Nigeria. The employees are thieves.
Falasy of hasty generalization . I am not a thief and a good number of employees working with private organisations are not.
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by gotousa2013: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2017
xreal:
That is the reason why industries wouldn't strive in Nigeria. The employees are thieves.
Falasy of hasty generalization . I am not a thief and a good number of employees working with private organisations are not.
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by AuroraB(f): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Munae:
Lemme go and summit my application .

Am a Fine ass manager in the making.
Na so undecided
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by marooh: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which one be manger again grin
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by Kissup(f): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Any Vacancy for the position
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by GOFRONT(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Managers don Chop yam......
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by SURElee(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
paulchineduN:
Let them extend such treatment to Aba plant managers for their gross abuse of office. The fridges that are normally given to customers have been hijacked for cronies. Ndi ara

We know how e dey go.
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by Ubiquity: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
2chainzz:
where man de work na im him de chop oooo
That's why them call am work shop
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing by chngebeginwthme: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Some efulefu will still balme Buhari..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids / 12 Tips To Overcome Laziness / Bilkis Rafiu, A 35-Year-old female vulcanizer in Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.