Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Yvonne Nelson Reveals Her Reaction When She Became Pregnant & About Her Babydad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Reveals Her Reaction When She Became Pregnant & About Her Babydad (487 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals Her Reaction When She Became Pregnant & About Her Babydad by slimjaney: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson in her interview revealed that she had prepared for her pregnancy, and it's a decision she took when she celebrated her 29th birthday in 2014.

Yvonne narrated that when she clocked 30, the father of her newborn baby proposed to her when they were on a birthday trip to Venice in Italy.

“He is someone I would have loved to have a family with, but then he wanted me to move to London. My whole life was going to change and it’s not something you should do; you don't have to change your whole life because of a man or because of your marriage,” the actress said in the interview.

She said things failed to work out, so she remained silent watching what the future will bring.

Yvonne explained she was prepared to be a mother, even though she was not married yet, but she continued to pray to God for a family and to be a mother.

When she asked about her reaction when she discovered she is pregnant, Yvonne said that when the test did come out positive, she was "truly happy”.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/yvonne-nelson-reveals-her-reaction-when.html

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Still On FIRE As Fans Says He Won't Still Blow Even With A Whistle / Teni Entertainer Wrote Like Dat & Fans Are Calling Her Out For Announcing It / Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.