Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing (9192 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by GucciChic(f): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Some people pretend a lot, I may not know why but I feel they are too scared to admit what they really are.

I am who I am!

I can't be in a relationship and not feel loved! If I tell you this is what turns me ON and you can't do it, then forget sex in that relationship, and I will cheat on you. This may not be good, that it s why I negotiate a lot before entering a relationship.

I am never moved by the size of your d!ck, I am moved by how you can use it!

If your babe can't lick your ass hole, please ask a guy whose girlfriend does it to tell you how it feels when a girls soft lips runs through your anal. The hot air from her nostrils alone sparks fire in your brains.

Girls! If your boyfriend See screenshots and finish reading...

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Kondomatic(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
In other words you only date people that eat shit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by BluntBoy(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Funke!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Can you lick his?

Most times, girls are selfish. Asking for what they can't give

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by onlinetomola(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
What the F**k ! Child of the World you are spoiled and damaged for life....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2017
It's true.That's the thing I tell guys before I accept to date them.
I HOPE YOU will Suck and rim me untill I pee and fartly loudly in his face and it's a suprise,that they even love it.
Serious my anus and pussy has enjoyed a lot of tongues including nairalanders too that has sucked and rim me.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by richeeyo(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
You don't have second hand value

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by kwakwakwa(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
smh

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by banre(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
op you are a very big fool....what rubbish

9 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by BluntBoy(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
I HOPE YOU will Suck and rim me untill I pee and fartly loudly in his face and it's a suprise,that they even love it.
Serious my anus and pussy has enjoyed a lot of tongues including nairalanders too that has sucked and rim me.

Are you the girl in your DP?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by rumenase(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

May Allah help yu

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by onlinetomola(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

Naa true o...good question tho, i just checked her profile pix and i doubt if she is the one really.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by BluntBoy(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
onlinetomola:

Naa true o...good question tho, i just checked her profile pix and i doubt if she is the one really.

I doubt it too.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Ajebusta(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Yes I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos. Y are you asking
You are a fake jobless Ibo man.... You need a life...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by westlius(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2017
true talk. I had a friend a politician in Rivers State. I arrange one babe for him. e no reach 3month of dating my guy open sallon for the babe well furnished. was shocked when I investigated if d gal has use Juju on my friend. but no what she dos is to suck my guys anus den Mouth Action before sex.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by BluntBoy(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Yes I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos.
Y are you asking

The signature of a tribalistic Igbo grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Ajebusta:

You are a fake jobless Ibo man....
You need a life...
You are too harsh.
I am yoruba muslim.and not igbo.
Andd I am a lagosian and everyone knows lagos is a no man's land even our oba said it.
Please stop insulting people, you don't know that there very rich people here who can track you and sue you and have you jailed for life.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by onlinetomola(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Y are you asking

Pls stop tarnishing the image of that innocent girl in that picture you use on your profile. I know you are not a lady but a konvam He goat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Ajebusta(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

You are too harsh.
I am yoruba muslim.and not igbo.
Andd I am a lagosian and everyone knows lagos is a no man's land even our oba said it.
Please stop insulting people, you don't know that there very rich people here who can track you and sue you and have you jailed for life.

Ode.... what tribe is your oba that said lagos is a no mans land?
You need a job..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2017
so you just join nairaland today and this is the shït you post undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2017
BluntBoy:

.why you dey ask you shock? grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
You nasty son of a morrafaka.

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
As you ugly so,with ur head like kerosene mango. Ur pussay go dey smell.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by pointblank247(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
tu tu tu tu tu tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by judgedredd22(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Y are you asking

are you sure your pusssy is as sweet as you claim? cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chai.. so ppl actually enjoy This?? Nyama

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by millomaniac: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
It is only gay men that enjoy ass licking. undecided. Any thing other activity be it touching licking or whatever even near the anus irritates straights.
Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by giddykay: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
BluntBoy:
Funke!!
Ayemi temibami

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by barrydee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
It's funny to imagine the kind of nasty and unhealthy practices people can engage in just for sexual pleasure.
YES, I can manage licking the clit/pusssy but licking the Anus, that's totally disgusting.
That region can never be 100% clean no matter how you wash it. Shìt and smelly mess come out of there for God's sake.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
kin ma jedi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? / You Think Dating A Fine Boi Is Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.