Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden (16778 Views)

Tired Of Jumping From One Job To Another? Earn 50K Weekly With Your Phone>>> / Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / Too Bad: 2,400 Candidates Apply For One Job As Competition Stiffens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by generalbush(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
AlexCk:
Connection shaa,
God dey too.

But that connection shaaa, especially tight connections.
Anyways, networking na the koko. Get more involved. Seminars, workshops, etc.

The Meme sef cheesy cheesy
Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
I like this OP smiley

Very intelligent guy
Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by Sunnysteve009(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
most important get GOD.
Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by rozay12345: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
generalbush:

Not in most cases Sir. Some positions just requires your presence.

Ask the Federal appointees in Central Bank of Nigeria cheesy
You are very right though, but have you heard that civil servants at certain cadre write examinations to be promoted? If you do not work on yourself, you would remain in that same position since it is very difficult to boot out a civil servant.
Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by generalbush(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
rozay12345:
You are very right though, but have you heard that civil servants at certain cadre write examinations to be promoted? If you do not work on yourself, you would remain in that same position since it is very difficult to boot out a civil servant.

Exactly. But those guys don't even care about promotions. cheesy

Little wonder why Lazy folks have the best networks angry... I just can't tell!!
Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
AlexCk:
Connection shaa,
God dey too.

But that connection shaaa, especially tight connections.
Anyways, networking na the koko. Get more involved. Seminars, workshops, etc.
@ your picture.. Lol I dey tell you.. Nigerian employers sha.
Re: One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden by AlexCk: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
dingbang:
@ your picture.. Lol I dey tell you.. Nigerian employers sha.

grin grin.

I honestly hate that 'tell me about ursef' question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Interview Experience / Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities / Should I Continue With My Current Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.