Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. (1442 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / How Can I Get My Side Beards To Grow?? ? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Caqar: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
I'm 24 and no single hair on my face. Please I need advice on quick solutions to make beards begin to sprout on my face. I'm tired of having a baby face.
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by valgbo(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2017
beards are annoying at times...... if it no come out wahala...... if it comes out wahala......

my advice..... just let nature take its course

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Caqar:
I'm 24 and no single hair on my face. Please I need advice on quick solutions to make beards begin to sprout on my face. I'm tired of having a baby face.
I wish I can trade place wit u my friend breads some time can be...................

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Chidonc(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
tips on forcing money into your pocket would have been better bro, what is the use of beards without money.
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Caqar: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Chidonc:
tips on forcing money into your pocket would have been better bro, what is the use of beards without money.

I already have money.
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Caqar:
mix cocaine in water and apply on your face
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Caqar: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
mix cocaine in water and apply on your face

Are you being serious?
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Caqar:

Are you being serious?
just try it and thank me in advance
But their is different between artificial and natural beard
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Caqar: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
just try it and thank me in advance
But their is different between artificial and natural beard

But cocaine isn't easy to find. Thanks sha.

What's the difference?
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Homeboiy: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2017
One girl be dey sell the cream for beards here o
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by ashjay001(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Caqar:

But cocaine isn't easy to find. Thanks sha.

What's the difference?

U said u av money, but complaining abt d difficulty of finding coke!

E be like say, u no sabi spend d moneytongue

For d beards, u can ask messigrin
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
How much you go buy my own beards? Fixing them should be your problem. Lets talk
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lol.. Guys sha
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by JideAmuGiaka: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caqar:

I already have money.

With Ten naira in your pocket, you have money indeed.

Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by chibabe259(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Drink a cup of fertilizer.
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nedfed(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caqar:

I already have money.
Then buy beards ode .
wey tin I dey shave almost every day is what anoda man dey cry for.
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by theunnamed: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
I know what you can use..
it works perfectly
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rub cow shiit and spirit on your face, thank me later
Caqar:
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by iamay(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Your genetics determine pretty much everything to do with your beard growing potential. That being said, things like stress, bad diet, and physical damage can hurt your full potential. If you want to grow the most epic beard you can, here are some simple tips to make growing a beard faster and better.
First off, shaving your beard will NEVER make your beard grow faster – that’s just an urban legend and anyone who says it makes your beard grow faster is just trolling you.
Now, into the tips – if you have a perfect diet, perfect work out regimen, and perfect stress levels, then this won’t help you – but if you aren’t living the ideal life; they will help your beard grow better.
First, you can take supplements to make up for any deficiencies in your diet. My regimen usually consists of a multi-vitamin, biotin, and fish oil. Biotin will help your hair and nails grow faster and in other countries it’s called vitamin H for hair. In addition to these basics, you can add zinc, vitamin B (specifically B6), and magnesium.
What will help your beard grow better is a boost in testosterone. To boost testosterone, eat more red meats, avoid soy based products, and lift weights. Other good foods are: spinach, nuts, avocados, olives, broccoli, and olive oil. Brett wrote an excellent article over on Art of Manliness about naturally boosting your testosterone.
Once you have the internal stuff taken cared of, you need to focus on the external tips to grow a better beard. That will mean that when growing your beard you’ll need to focus on stroking the beard rather than picking at the beard. Picking split ends, or simply focusing on single beard hairs can lead to patches, more split ends, or other damaging effects.
The final thing you need is patience. Beards take time and they will get longer – you just need to wait. Hell, the best things in life take time,
https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/how-grow-beard/
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
bro just buy castor organic oil or jojoba oil from jumia...but make sure u search online about how to use it before using it.
And also, do u have beards on ur chin or jaw? Or is ur entire face just clear without hair?
Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
ashjay001:

U said u av money, but complaining abt d difficulty of finding coke!

E be like say, u no sabi spend d moneytongue

For d beards, u can ask messigrin

Re: Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face. by TeachingMensLif(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hi
I just read your article. I'm completely amazed by the content you're providing and I shared it to my social media accounts
<b><i><a href="https://www.teachingmenslifestyle.com/2020/11/how-to-grow-a-truly-great-beard.html">How To Grow A Truly Great Beard</a></i></b>

(1) (Reply)

Guess What I Got As My Secret Santa Gift At Work!!!!!!#sisilizzylifestylevlog / Message To Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae! / How Do I Open Up To My Oyinbo Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.