Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (75898 Views)

Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am tired of this world angry angry I am going home undecided
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by seyizma(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Strongbest(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elove1:
Anoder topic will be
10 std you will catch without sex.
This earth is scaring me
am going to mars

Me on my way already. Lols

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by GallantKing(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Life is filled with risks
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Uyi168: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Where are the disturbing fotos?

1 Like

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i would have loved to go with you but I don't have tfare
typical naija girl... Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by netflicks(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even crab? shocked u do nigga raw high risk, u use condom still risky? Then wat is the need of 1 and 0....i just weak.. . cry
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
tongue tongue tongue, shey you will lap me grin
Acecards:
typical naija girl... Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by centboy123456(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
I don tire

bros waiting make u trie Na
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
tongue tongue tongue, shey you will lap me grin
You will jump once you try sitting on it ni... grin.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Promiscuous guys/ladies everywhere.

It's far better to get married and remain faithful

so you think getting married will solve the problems? if only you know how many married folks men/women who are sleeping around.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by netflicks(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Soon this thing go dey transmit through eye contact may be then we go need shade to protect the eye! ...

What is life without straff!.... cry
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by theapeman: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
women's yansh are the most dangerous and deadly thing in this world!

1 Like

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by 2shure: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
so then whats the use of wearing a condom.
deadly stds dat money cant buy n solve d problem
the girls af fukd yhis year
nor reach 4
i hardly chase biches
stinkin pussies
my cds are smooth.fuckin legit
stds common in homos who suc dic
i hardly cum so fuc
im safe bich
catch me on a secondround on HD
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Acecards:
You will jump once you try sitting on it ni... grin.
have some self control, must it wake up?ordinary to lap, na wah o lipsrsealed
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Some believe in using condom for protection but this tip pit show say na wuruwuru we dey do.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pridestorm:
Ooh I know!
Five Condoms will do the trick perfectly cheesy cheesy ......

How will the sensation be like? You won't feel anything
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
well.. there are no different between these illnesses and malaria, infact malaria kills more people. cholera kills more people in Africa as a resutl of people drinking filty water due lack of clean tap water.
so this is not going to deter many people including me from sleeping around tongue
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by 1miccza: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Op thanks for the info.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
have some self control, must it wake up?ordinary to lap, na wah o
lol... Depends on what you carry behind sha embarassed cry
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by happney65: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
veekid:
So we should not wear condom any longer? Happney65!!!!! Where you dey? They say condom is not safe for the ministry no more oooooo

Them dey mad..As long as the condom no burst..Nothing do you..These people think they can scare person sha..Me,Lailai..TeamCondom all the way..
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Acecards:
lol... Depends on what you carry behind sha embarassed cry
Nor worry, it's flat grin grin
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oturugbegeo! na watin ah go con wear again if condom sef no fit protect me again o. chai na yawa b dis o.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
The rate at which these Stds the spread the fear me...

Man must Straff
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Barrier methods like condoms are very good at preventing sexually transmitted diseases by blocking the exchange of genital fluids. They are effective in preventing hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea.

The problem is condoms don’t entirely prevent transmission of all STDs because some STDs can be transmitted from skin to skin contact.

It’s very important to get regularly tested if you have multiple sex partners.

Here are 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom

1. Genital Herpes

Genital herpes is a common viral STD marked by genital sores and pain.

It usually results in sores or lesions on the upper thighs, genitals or anus. Since some sores or lesions are found in areas that are exposed during condom use, transmission of infection is possible.

Genital Herpes is a very common STD and spreads very easily, it affects more than 1.5 million people per year. Genital Herpes has no cure presently, but certain treatment exists that could help those with the condition.

2. Molluscum Contagiosum

Molluscum contagiosum is a skin infection caused by the Molluscum contagiosum virus. The condition spreads through contact with an infected person or a contaminated object. The virus causes tiny little bumps on the skin. The small bumps usually appear about two months from the time of infection.

Just like HPV this infection is known to spread easily and affects more than 100 thousand people per year in Nigeria alone. Fortunately, Molluscum Contagiosum can be easily treated and resolved within months

3. HPV (human papillomavirus)

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally. It is so common that most will get infected at one time or the other in their lives. It is caused by the human papillomavirus and may manifests as genital warts in some cases. These warts can be found on the genitals; its presence in areas not covered by a condom makes infection easy. Even without genital warts, HPV infection can occur skin to skin.

There's no cure for the virus and warts may go away on their own. Treatment focuses on removing warts.

Over time, warts or precancerous lesions increase the risk of cancer of the cervix, vulva, vagina, penis, anus, mouth, or throat which makes the virus a big health risk compared to the others.

4. Syphilis

Syphilis is a highly contagious disease spread by sexual activity, including vaginal, anal and MouthAction. Fortunately, syphilis is treatable and has fewer cases in Nigeria than the others (fewer than 100 thousand cases per year).

Syphilis manifests as a round, firm sore. While wearing a condom decreases the odds of getting infected, if the sores are located in areas not covered by the condom, it can be transmitted.

5. Pubic Lice (crab lice)

Pubic lice or crab lice are very small insects that infest your genital area, it feeds exclusively on blood. It is common among teenagers and adults who keep a full pubic hair. The pubic lice are spread sexually by skin to skin contact.

You can also be infected after sharing bedding, clothing and through toilet seats.

Improving your body hygiene by bathing regularly and shaving a lot more can help alleviate the condition, but you should also visit your healthcare provider. Also, use an over-the-counter lotion or anti-lice shampoo to remove the lice and its eggs.

The year is almost coming to a close and its getting closer to that big giveaway of gift and accessories for regular visitors of my blog and all my subscribers. Don't miss out

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/5-stds-you-can-get-while-wearing-condom.html

Obiano defeated all the gubernatorial candidate that wants to put sand for him garri
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by silasweb(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice info
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Onlineloaded: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by movid(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
[/b]
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Barrier methods like condoms are very good at preventing sexually transmitted diseases by blocking the exchange of genital fluids. They are effective in preventing hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea.

The problem is condoms don’t entirely prevent transmission of all STDs because some STDs can be transmitted from skin to skin contact.

It’s very important to get regularly tested if you have multiple sex partners.

Here are 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom

[b]1. Genital Herpes

Genital herpes is a common viral STD marked by genital sores and pain.

It usually results in sores or lesions on the upper thighs, genitals or anus. Since some sores or lesions are found in areas that are exposed during condom use, transmission of infection is possible.

Genital Herpes is a very common STD and spreads very easily, it affects more than 1.5 million people per year. [/b]Genital Herpes has no cure presently, but certain treatment exists that could help those with the condition.

[b]2. Molluscum Contagiosum

Molluscum contagiosum is a skin infection caused by the Molluscum contagiosum virus. The condition spreads through contact with an infected person or a contaminated object. The virus causes tiny little bumps on the skin. The small bumps usually appear about two months from the time of infection.

Just like HPV this infection is known to spread easily and affects more than 100 thousand people per year in Nigeria alone. Fortunately, Molluscum Contagiosum can be easily treated and resolved within months

3. HPV (human papillomavirus)

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally. It is so common that most will get infected at one time or the other in their lives. It is caused by the human papillomavirus and may manifests as genital warts in some cases. These warts can be found on the genitals; its presence in areas not covered by a condom makes infection easy. Even without genital warts, HPV inf

Na lie ..Genital Herps has a cure..e don do me before and it was just 300 naira sumtin I used to cure it. Women are mostly the carriers of this disease.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Make God save person.. See as public louse grab the hair
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
theapeman:
women's yansh are the most dangerous and deadly thing in this world!

Absolutely the basic fact...how I wish not to av sex throughout this yr.Hmm,practically not possible I guess...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.