Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (75895 Views)

Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2017
emeijeh:
Promiscuous guys/ladies everywhere.

It's far better to get married and remain faithful

gbam!
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Rozaytee:
gbam!

which one is gbam!
remember say u Neva marry oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Randy91:

which one is gbam!
remember say u Neva marry oooo cheesy cheesy
randy wetin be ur own... lemme na?
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Rozaytee:
randy wetin be ur own... lemme na?

oya shift ur yansh comot jooorrr grin grin
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Randy91:

oya shift ur yansh comot jooorrr grin grin
na me go still kill u for dis nairaland....
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Rozaytee:
na me go still kill u for dis nairaland....

Hahahahahahaha..... u no reach!!! grin grin
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Randy91:

Hahahahahahaha..... u no reach!!! grin grin
ok na
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by movid(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
elnonny:
How did u cure it bros??
u get person weh get am?
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by elnonny: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
movid:
u get person weh get am?
yea
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Syphonn(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Addiction is one disorder of the brain that many people don’t know of, it is difficult to control but with some steps like the one on WAYS TO QUIT GAMBLING, addicted persons can go back to their normal senses.

Read on http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-quit-gambling/
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by movid(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
elnonny:
yea
okay na funbact A and M&B ..but I don forget the mg of dt M&B but go ask d person dt prescribed it to me. Okay na u mail me..I go give u feed bk thru mail
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by elnonny: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2017
movid:
okay na funbact A and M&B ..but I don forget the mg of dt M&B but go ask d person dt prescribed it to me. Okay na u mail me..I go give u feed bk thru mail
Ait bro...thanks
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by boddy4real: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just ZIP UP til you marry ooo
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by tony02: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Is having sex with condom safe if i wear clothes so that her body does not touches mine?
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
dirtydiva:
Obiano defeated all the gubernatorial candidate that wants to put sand for him garri

You me Dr iguedo herbal drink. Or which drink are u talking abt?
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
movid:
[b][/b] Na lie ..Genital Herps has a cure..e don do me before and it was just 300 naira sumtin I used to cure it. Women are mostly the carriers of this disease.

Pls bro what do u use to cure it? Kindly reply
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
elnonny:
Ait bro...thanks

Bro Wetin u use for that wart? And does it work for u. What is the mg of the M&B and how does it be prescribed. Morning and night or how and how many to be use? Kindly reply
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
movid:

I know abt Funbact A ( that’s a cream) but M&B is what? Is it a capsule or cream and what is the real name pls?
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by movid(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cristiano12:

I know abt Funbact A ( that’s a cream) but M&B is what? Is it a capsule or cream and what is the real name pls?
My WhatsApp sir..08064880425

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.