Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (75899 Views)

Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by donnaD(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Inspire01:
They will not listen

Some will be doing mouth action as if their life depends on it. Sucking all the suckables
bros u are on point.Lol just got me laughing
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elove1:
Anoder topic will be
10 std you will catch without sex.
This earth is scaring me
am going to mars

Abeg wait for me, make I pack my load finish
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
so you think getting married will solve the problems? if only you now how many married folks men/women who are sleeping around.

Please leave whatever you are doing now, and find a good school near you to enrol into primary 2, since reading and understanding is your major problem.

#nooffencebro

2 Likes

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Wizzyflexx: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pridestorm:
Ooh I know!
Five Condoms will do the trick perfectly cheesy cheesy ......
five condoms..jezzz dude you ain't going to feel anything
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elove1:
Anoder topic will be
This earth is scaring me
am going to mars

And u think God will create another Eve for you in Mars?
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Reeberry: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Promiscuous guys/ladies everywhere.

It's far better to get married and remain faithful

Nonsense! Like married ones don't have the highest number of STDs.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elove1:
Anoder topic will be
This earth is scaring me
am going to mars

Wait for me plz. Na me e tire pass
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
RapportNaija:
This is real truly!

Read more on the 5 STDs YOU CAN GET WHILE WEARING A CONDOM
A copy and paste blogger. Nice
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by elnonny: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
movid:
[b][/b] Na lie ..Genital Herps has a cure..e don do me before and it was just 300 naira sumtin I used to cure it. Women are mostly the carriers of this disease.
How did u cure it bros??
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by 1metre: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Inspire01:
They will not listen

Some will be doing mouth action as if their life depends on it. Sucking all the suckables
u can imagine that. Is there a difference between sucking all the dirty from a woman and sucking from suckerway latrine pipe? all are same dirty. pussy landlords need to be careful to avoid nje.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by theapeman: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Absolutely the basic fact...how I wish not to av sex throughout this yr.Hmm,practically not possible I guess...
lol! it wont be possible,

just play it safe and runaway from whores!
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by theapeman: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Absolutely the basic fact...how I wish not to av sex throughout this yr.Hmm,practically not possible I guess...

just play it safe and runaway from whores
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
happney65:

Them dey mad..As long as the condom no burst..Nothing do you..These people think they can scare person sha..Me,Lailai..TeamCondom all the way..
i dey tell u... So if Condom is not safe, What then is?
Na Dem sabi jare.

1 Like

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Molliscum contagium shouldn't be there, really. You have more kids suffering from it, than adults.

I contracted it from carrying an infected child, it was all over my right arm for about 9 months before it cleared up.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by franxalive(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elove1:
Anoder topic will be
This earth is scaring me
am going to mars

please i just cant wait o...have been seeking for a fellow with like mind...the challenge now is the cost of getting there, and the dangerous interstellar radiations en-route MARS!!!
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Nor worry, it's flat grin grin
lol, you are just being modest wink
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Yuji: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Reeberry:
So you don't understand what faithfulness means. Smh undecided
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Is this true
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
theapeman:

just play it safe and runaway from whores

You knw ladies of these days,ur loyal Bae might b someone fuvkin tool.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by ehissi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Benjom:
Nothing is even safe anymore.

Abeg, na Jupiter sure pass o.

Why waste money on transport fare, when the moon dey una backyard here. ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Promiscuous guys/ladies everywhere.

It's far better to get married and remain faithful

what if your wife is cheating and you think she's a saint? some women are good at deceiving and you can't imprison her. there are many married people contracting STDs from their partner
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Soglow(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elove1:
Anoder topic will be 10 std you will catch without sex. This earth is scaring me am going to mars
mk I pack my bags....I am coming with u
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Inspire01:
They will not listen

Trash!

MouthAction cannot transmit any disease.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Trash!

MouthAction cannot transmit any disease.

It's possible to transmit HPV through MouthAction.
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
o boy I no fvck again till marriage lol
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:

Please leave whatever you are doing now, and find a good school near you to enrol into primary 2, since reading and understanding is your major problem.

#nooffencebro
okay, i will, thanks for the Advice. i didn't understand your comments means i am completely uneducated right? wouldn't it be easier if you just explained what you meant and save me the embarrasment, rather than refere me to primary 2? grin unlike you who knows and understand everything i am learning every day. Good luck! by the way what's primary 2? and were can i find it
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Somebody cannot fvck with condom and have peace of mind again. Make una kuku kill us!
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Sagacity07: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Not surprised.....People go run komot from this thread like "chicken wey never die finish, you kan put am for hotty water".... grin grin grin

Some peeps be checking down there right now to ensure the right color and texture is ensured cheesy
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eating is a risk,

Ordinary sleeping is even risky
(Haven't u heard of "dying in his sleep"?)

Travelling is risky.

So why sex no go get im own risk??

STOP SCARING US angry

Nairalanders, abeg make una 'Bang' on,
person must die of something....
Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Reeberry:

Read my post again

1 Like

Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by Inspire01: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
1metre:
u can imagine that. Is there a difference between sucking all the dirty from a woman and sucking from suckerway latrine pipe? all are same dirty. pussy landlords need to be careful to avoid nje.
True talk bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.