Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (37532 Views)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by kobijacobs(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
I don't like tattoos and piercing
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Slymonster(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
i can't get married to any babe that has her ex tattoo name or whatever on her body. Can't be looking her with that rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Duru009(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
What a big mistake!!!

Ladies will never learn in this life!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by costandi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
frisky2good:
Once God gives you the key to a woman's life, you have won finally
And that key is money!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by cstr1000: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
He must be a very responsible baby daddy.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by mamaa88(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sandra Okagbue is d daughter of former Obi of Onitsha and once d fave of Delta soap and passion,so please people saying she is a bitch doing this because of flavour money did u really google about Princess Sandra Okagbue d sister to actor and once gulder ultimate search winner Chris Okagbue
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by AfonjaBoston: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Babanla Photoshop can you guys not see two right hands?

Poor photo job
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Chukazu: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ladies never forget their first love..
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Asbaba(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
thunderbabs:

Haba, u can be so boko haram with words sha undecided Dtz unfair
lol. guy it b like say you b DSS wey dey recognize Boko Haram from their words.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Sugahylz(f): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
You guys relax, her daughter was named after flavor, the little girl's name is chinedu.
More like she tattooed her daughter' name on her skin.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by donnaD(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women think from their anus.

She got pregnant for him yet it didn't make him marry her,
Now she thinks tattooing his name on her arm will make him marry her.

If she likes she should tattoo his name and the title of all his songs on her kpekus, if Flavour doesn't want to marry her, he won't!!!

She should accept her fate as a baby mama and move on with her unfortunate life.
nna I hail thee,u nailed it.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sandra is not a poor kid. For those calling her gold digger.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by immaq8(f): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gift10:
Bleep bitches..Cos he has money u tattoo his name on ur arm,Bleep you..let him go broke tomorrow u insult him.
I guess you knew nothing about her. Visit 'Wiki'. Or Anambra State, then u will know why Flavor respect her.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by paroh137(m): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Babe you fine o. How e go be nau?
Tamarapetty:
you for tatoo your kidney too nau.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Shinery0123(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2017
That's the register.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Wrong place. Put em for..... He will love to watch both
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2017
princepee:
Because he is rich this bitchhhs will do any thing for him...
He ever goes broke there will do an usain bolt on him...hassle hard make money the hoes will come.

Honest question why should she tatoo the name of a broke man on her hand?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by cstr1000: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

I thought that Love is the most important?
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by princepee: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

and what stops a woman from making her own money?? Only looking for made men to leech on.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

Yes love is even most important. To prove I love you, I want to give 15,000 loves to fuel your car and another 350,000 loves to pay your house rent. Don't question, its because of the love I have for you.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2017
princepee:
and what stops a woman from making her own money?? Only looking for made men to leech on.

What does that have to do with the question I asked?

Even she has made her money, the guy should now be broke se?
As if it's not your type that will come and start ranting on nairaland how they're suspecting their girlfriend no longer respects them because of inferiority complex mtchewww.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Humanistme: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2017
cstr1000:
who told you that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" / Wizkid's 'Star Boy' Jersey Sold Out In 10 Minutes After Its Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.