Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Life In Turkey - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Turkey (43697 Views)

Ideas To Study In Turkey. / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2012
jaggar81: Broda living in turkey & Russia i have two opportunity traveling to turkey or Russian i want to know what part of the best please tell me..because na my first time off travel out of nigger i go missed my country so much but..i need changes in my life because i done pray for this country to change i have better hope say he go better seem it getting worst and worst waiting person go do abeg i need u guys help
Due to what have been reading here on NL,i would say Turkey is better.
Re: Life In Turkey by Enivic19(f): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello pple,
Please i need informations on life in turkey,i have a 6 months visa.i thinking of studing and working
Re: Life In Turkey by gfm01: 8:48am On May 31, 2015
wip2:
@iz2much,

ah haahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaa iz2much just 12hrs in the airport in istanbul that you cant even distuiguish btwn irananian to turkish , you are sayin there is racism in turkey. bros i always want pple to say things with facts and not just sayin sake.

if there is racism in turkey , did anybody kill you or beat you , u just left Nigeria and u know how pple were killed in jos and various fights from one states to anodawhat will you call that??

i have bin in turkey for years bro , u only one day haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa , am waiting to watch ur many more comments sha
@ wips2 can u pls tell me more abt d turkey,is it a police country like france,den how easily can someone get job to do both skilled nd unskilled one,den how can someone also get working permit or resident permit without much stress
Re: Life In Turkey by nirJP(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
wip4:
@goodguy1,

who ever told you that when you come to turkey they will give you on spot admission must be human traficker. first ask the person if he or she has done that b4. All public schools in turkey do have entrance examination called ALES or YOK so as a foreinger if you have not written such exams then you have to present your GMAT or GRE to gain admission. after you are admitted the skool will send you an acceptance letter ad if you pay the first semester fee which is around 650dol as the case may be , you will also be given payement confirmation and all these shall be taken to the turkish embassy to issue you student visa. to inform you , the easiest visa for entrance to turkey is student visa and tht can be obtained in your home country. you cant use tourist visa to obtain residence permit which if you dont have might not be able to open bank acoount and many things.

And be informed that, with tourist visa your visa might be for some days why student visa till your program ends or ist year as the case may be. some pple give blind advise and i dont know why, or is it that they greedy?
As requested i finished from Bogazci uni for master and METU for professional adjunct graduate course. in both BOG and METU you can find good master program or related program in Geology, like MSc in geophysics, Geological engineering and petrolgeology etc. just write GRE and score 610 above in math section your admssion sure with Good GPA from your former UNI.

if I want to come with SSCE what will I do
@suxes2005,
hope u are doing fine.just holla

1 Like

Re: Life In Turkey by nirJP(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
why are you guys playing like this'? this is not facebook or something you can just come and do what You like DONT just make fun here respect your self please
Re: Life In Turkey by nirJP(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=ichommy post=5895737]@ Tamita oya let me translate

@ Tamita Lol Profilime gidip tekrar pics onay

meaning below
dem it some of you guys are just shit big shit. dem
Re: Life In Turkey by nirJP(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2015
how did you get this admission how did you do it please inbox me I am.looking for ADMISSION INTO this school too if You have the money go for the USA dont be CONFUSED
Re: Life In Turkey by nirJP(m): 2:23am On Jun 19, 2015
hello brothe please I will like you to tell me somethings about Turkey how can I get admission into any school like Bilgi university and if there give me admission can I form there be able to travel to some other country like Israel, italy,France and any other country in Europe please any can talk bout this I am just here waiting
Re: Life In Turkey by osmic4love: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Dont Miss PROJECT 55 extended

pay N55,000 for adm/visa processing

To celebrate the 55th birthday of our great Country(Nigeria) Goodmus Learning Center and Sakarya University present project 55.
55 students in each states of Nigeria will process admission and visa at N55,000 to Study in Turkey for a British degree . Celebration and interactive session with Director of Admission and Nigeria students in Turkey on 2nd of November , 2015 by 11am @ all Goodmus Learning Center offices Nationwide.

You don't have to stress yourself taking:

SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT or even UTME?

Did you know that your WAEC SSCE Results, School Transcripts, and Recommendation letters are ALL you NEED

to STUDY for a BRITISH DEGREE in TURKEY?

Enrol for the Jan & April 2016. Session NOW and get
a HUGE discount of £1000 + 50% OFF processing fees.

+ You can access transfer to the UK, and study Part time or Full time.

Hurry NOW and APPLY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In Turkey by JJCE(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2015
osmic4love:

To celebrate the 55th birthday of our great Country(Nigeria) Goodmus Learning Center and Sakarya University present project 55.
55 students in each states of Nigeria will process admission and visa at N55,000 to Study in Turkey for a British degree . Celebration and interactive session with Director of Admission and Nigeria students in Turkey on 2nd of November , 2015 by 11am @ all Goodmus Learning Center offices Nationwide.

Did you know that your WAEC SSCE Results, School Transcripts, and Recommendation letters are ALL you NEED

Hurry NOW and APPLY.

bro av sent you pm, cos I want to know much about the this offer...
Re: Life In Turkey by Kelli92: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Please i want to know about this offer...please send me your email
Re: Life In Turkey by Bigolly(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
whats d difference between Turkey e visa and the stamped turkey tourist visa on passport?
Re: Life In Turkey by Molinho: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
hello all. pls I'd like to know if it's possible to get Turkish tourist Visa without having to appear at the embassy for an interview and also if it's possible with the tourist visa to apply for residential permit on getting there. thanks.
Re: Life In Turkey by Josh4wod: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2017
osmic4love:

Hurry NOW and APPLY.

Hello
What is the Tuition fee cost?
Re: Life In Turkey by millionboi(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2017
suxes2005:

Bro, no qualms jare. Anyways,
U know i'm still waitin on u as per
wat we talked d other time?

U promised to gimme a reply and
I'm still waiting. I luv d concept
of urs as per d farm. I once had a
fish pond but had to close down
cos dia was no money to run it.

It happened when there was fuel scarcity around
last year so it was a lost for me.

I still av an eye to do a very big farm
come one day here in 9ja and av branch all
over d country.

Tamita, na wa ooo. If u need police job
I fit link u. I get one guy wey dey collect, ?
So I fit link u with am. LOL

If u av some money try do wat wip2 said
and when u travel u wil av something back
home. As for me, i told my friend yday to start
saving as we are going back to the
fish business ASAP.

iz2much, where are you oooooooooooooooo?

SHALOM
the most important thing is to make sure you are earning where ever you are.
Re: Life In Turkey by Unusuallove99: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello people
Re: Life In Turkey by Philips1984(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please I need advice on this platform, I was given admission in United State for master degree in education program, my tuition is 35,000 dollars, which is around 15 to 16 million Nigeria money, I can pay for first semester with my savings if I Land in United State but I don't know if I can get Job and raise the remaining tution for second semester and the second year in United State because my program is two years.,I want to be sure that I will get Job to take care of the remaining tution and other expenses in the United State before I leave.
Re: Life In Turkey by Bwaal(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Philips1984:
Please I need advice on this platform, I was given admission in United State for master degree in education program, my tuition is 35,000 dollars, which is around 15 to 16 million Nigeria money, I can pay for first semester with my savings if I Land in United State but I don't know if I can get Job and raise the remaining tution for second semester and the second year in United State because my program is two years.,I want to be sure that I will get Job to take care of the remaining tution and other expenses in the United State before I leave.
yes you can, with 2jobs you will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport: Current Price / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts / Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.