Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday (26752 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Dear broke nairaland guys, can you all see what rapmoney was saying in his thread. Now imagine, this captain was a jobless man, do you think beautiful and sexy toolz will love him "fiercely"

grin grin
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by silasweb(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
so she is admitting that she Crazy. Madam well don
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Sholaye04: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Happy birthday Captain Demuren awww toolz is so sweet cool embarassed where is my own cry

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Etizz: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
at least they are identifying their health status gradually
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by lollarj(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Is Toolz sending us a cryptic message ?
Poor Mr. Demuren grin

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by DONADAMS(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
honestly,,this is not news...is she supposed to be my wifena wa sha
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abeg, who be dis? Who her love epp? How does this add value to my precious life? Just wasted another 2mins of my sweet life reading this rubbish!
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by techgeniusworld(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Today is Captain Demuren's birthday and his wife OAP Toolz has called herself a crazy wife as she showered very romantic words on him, see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/i-love-it-when-you-smile-at-me-babe-oap.html

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Maghan37: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
BY THE WAY WHO IS SHE? WHO IS TOOLZ? I DON'T KNOW HER HERE IN LAGOS
Den most likely u live in a cave.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
has she born yet?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Damfostopper(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toolz ko.... hammer ni
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by HzRF(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Dear broke nairaland guys, can you all see what rapmoney was saying in his thread. Now imagine, this captain was a jobless man, do you think beautiful and sexy toolz will love him "fiercely"

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Folxy91(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

lipsrsealed
holy cow!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by blowjob: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
DIS FAT DIRTY,LOOKIN FEMALE,NOR DEY HIDE .. angry angry angry
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by enemyofprogress: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by DrP2000(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
True love never die
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by missterious(f): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
nxt time when u carry belle. u no go flaunt am

Are you really this stup.id or are you trolling?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Gentle034(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
adonbilivit tongue

Just observing first!!!! embarassed shocked
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
missterious:

Are you really this stup.id or are you trolling?
who be dis one
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by freestylebony(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
toolz kor, equipments ni grin , cheesy HBD
fine geh kiss
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
So cute Happy birthday to him
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by ussy09(m): 3:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
toolz kor, equipments ni grin , cheesy HBD
grin grin
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by abiolag(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Hmm hmm crazy wife everywhere u go
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by taurusdude0(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
dadavivo:
you always try to be relevant, but you're just as useless as the K in knife
Bad belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And 2face Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Toke Makinwa Slays In Army Camouflage / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Santa Claus In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.