Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China (7641 Views)

My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by exlinklodge: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
According to unconfirmed reports making round the internet, strange birds like vultures attacked British Airways and grounded the flight for several hours. Online reports suggests the incident happened in china just this week.

It has been reported that the eagles only targeted the plane which was carrying Christians leaving other planes which had ordinary passengers. Unconfirmed reports further say after situation was calmed, the pastor who was leading the Christians spoke with reporters and described the attack as Satanism.

“It happened this morning as our plane was about to take off, the devil in forms of birds attacked the plane. They wanted to Blake into the pilot positions and finally make the plane fall down and crash, said the man of God only identified as Pastor Brian. Christians all over the world have associated the incident as end of the world signs generated by Satanists.

Suffice to say, is only in China one can get in serious trouble just by being a Christian or preaching the word of God.

See photos below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/strange-birds-attacks-british-airways.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by Eco99(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017

Ooh my Edo brethren

Why have thou bitten more than you can chew

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by AnodaIT(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bloggers eh

Just collect pics of birds colliding with planes and form a story

2 Likes

Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by samtinx(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin MFM oya take over..........

1 Like

Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by moorevic(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank God they landed safely
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by iamJ(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eco99:

Ooh my Edo brethren

#Eco99#
na so, hailings and their girls still dey follow dessert go italy the guys are 419 boys and robbers

and no single progress no gum them

1 Like

Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by Lalas247(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lies undecided bloggers and bs stories sha
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Were they expecting GOATS to attack them...??
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by eleojo23: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is a calculated attempt by bloggers to spoil the name of innocent village people.
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by Samusu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
And it was blamed on Satan
moorevic:
Thank God they landed safely
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nothing strange here. Every pilot knows that birds are his enemies especially during landings and take offs.

Bird strikes have been bringing down jumbo jets since time immemorial so theirs isn't gonna be first or last.
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Village people have arrived
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by agbonkamen(f): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eco99:

Ooh my Edo brethren

#Eco99#
mumu dey worry you
Re: Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China by fineboynl(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
lol. the guy add three separate picture. one with a bird trap in the tire, one with a kangaroo and the other with a plane that hit a solid object to get that kind of damage.

(1) (Reply)

A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) / Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.