Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) (20210 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Bibi294(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
#Unibadan69th_Convocation

Is on this forum, 2012/13 Unibadan aspirant I started the journey. Seeking admission advises, rubbing minds with fellow aspirants before getting the golden chance to study Physiology in the College of Medicine University of Ibadan.

I’m happy to be part of the graduating class of 2016 at the Prestigious Premier Varsity, today 13th of Nov 2017.
Just five (5) years ago, i was a skinny little freshman trying to figure out where my next class was and looking clueless to all the upperclassmen.Everything i’ve accomplished, everything i’ve been through, has led me to today.
I want to especially thank my parents, relatives, siblings, friends for sticking with me always. You all are going to continue to be one of the reasons why i will refuse to give up.

Nairalanders, kindly show some love and wish me well...

Cc: Lalasticlala, pls do the needful
See as u look like ur pop... My parents were absent on my convo tho cry
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by mexioni(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Back in the days we would go round every tent or corner around trenchard hall greeting graduands and their family, all for free food. Kai, it's well.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Oshomo12(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
UI convocation today or Wednesday(15/11/2017)? Cos someone told me today to come for his' on Wednesday.
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by dexterousyemi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

My brain is my swag.. see ur head grin

bro don't mind them jare.happy convocation from your classmates bro. ADEPOJU ADEOLA.
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by omoelerin1: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Readonee35L:
Nairaland is a public forum, not your facebook profile where only your friends can view your profile.

You should be careful about how you upload your life and activities here.
I know you're excited. But what's the use of this thread really?

I hope you guys don't blame yourselves in the future with the way you post your personal life on a public forum viewed by millions of people around the world by the good , bad and crazy can see it.
meaning?
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Nltaliban(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Fembleez1:
You no try. You no fit call me make I come chop rice for ICC.

Anyway, congrats bro!

Cook rice for your house!!!

No free food for you this week
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Nltaliban(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Oshomo12:
UI convocation today or Wednesday(15/11/2017)? Cos someone told me today to come for his' on Wednesday.

Ui convocation is usually for four days
The person that invited you must be a masters student
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2017
dexterousyemi:

bro don't mind them jare.happy convocation from your classmates bro. ADEPOJU ADEOLA.

Thanks brother, my regards to her too
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Fembleez1(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Nltaliban:

Cook rice for your house!!!

No free food for you this week

Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Bibi294:

See as u look like ur pop... My parents were absent on my convo tho cry

Loll abi na. Be pman photocopy

R u a UITE too?
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Effiezynews:
Is it today you took this photo or 10years ago? Looks like a throwback photo already!
Op you be like Indy or Zik hostel member, Mellanby And Tedder boys soft wella.
Congratulations to you! May God bless and uplift you greatly! Amen.

I was a kutite
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Bibi294(f): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Loll abi na. Be pman photocopy

R u a UITE too?
No... Great lioness

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by vickysly: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Bibi294:
No... Great lioness
nice
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by pamilerin10: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Don't expose ur success too quick in life my brother. U just have to learn from playing WHOT GAME, once u say "LAST CARD" then u will now be seeing ur enemies coming out of the woods and u will be hearing pick two,pick five,general,hold on (loading u with burdens and wasting ur time unecessarily). pls this is a public platform that millions of people out there are viewing and monitoring the activities on it,,..be careful
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by vicksin(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

What did you took?
[color=#990000]
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

What did you took?
[/col
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bibi294:
No... Great lioness
Nice one baby
Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
YemziAdez:
Nice one Op.

For your information, I and other folks from the University of Benin will follow suit next week by God's Grace.

Best wishes!
GREAT UNIBEN will meet you guys at Akin Deko

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) by Peezzy(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Is it a crime for u to have small sense, wch one is werey dere now

SeanTizzle1:
U get problem so? Why the use of the word 'werey' there? U re kolomental seriously.
I'm so sorry, I don't see the word "Werey" as anything serious, likewise 'ode', 'didinrin' and others. we dey take am greet people sef but then everyone can't have the same mindset, I'm sorry. emabinu o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duration For Open University / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course / South African Law Graduate & His Great Grandmum Who Sponsored His Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.