Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (50878 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
please who is gbnshing you now madam?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by kayalcomp: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ah, no wonder the way she use to act in movie. Toyin no dey send anybody in the movie featuring her that I have watched.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by omotolsy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
I appreciate you for this and please share this message with ASA cos she is on serious drugs.

She just told the world how she lost her virginity to a man she just called to pump and burst her loose.

Like as if virginity is 10 naira pure water. When you come from humble backgrounds you should never forget where your coming from and make the best positivity from life.

Thank you for ur maturity and change of life style, if you are steadfast in this new life style trust me you will not regret your decision.

Congratulations Toyin

laidelaitan:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/249265-i-used-take-marijuana-codeine-hard-drugs-toyin-abraham.html/amp

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Realfitbody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
purem:

Walahi wetin dey tire me 4 na in b dis

Dem lyk to dey kip ppl wait

Imagine walking dead wey dem start d same yr is already going to 13 now

Walking dead na film... killing zombies and trying to live mtcheww... Game of Thrones is about politics and reality, in Walking dead the main actors can never die, but in game of thrones, there are no main actors, anyone can die, which makes it real. Imagine the Baratheon wiped out. The starks all wiped out but 3. The tyrell wiped out. The lannisters are diminished, the freys are wiped out, the greyjoys are diminished. The tully are barely standing. The Tarly is already wiped out (Since sam denounced). Life is unpredictable and so is game of thrones.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Olibboy: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
Poly iree grad pls tell us what tonto I taking grin
are u ospoly student
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Olibboy:
are u ospoly student
why do you ask grin any better dey?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by GhanaMustGoo: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

Well...
You never answered the question
Do u give a fùck?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by 9jaDoc(f): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
darkenkach:

Do you give a fvck?

Not sure. Can't make up my mind.
I could be persuaded to give a shít, maybe.
But a fúck? Honestly, I don't think so.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by kokomilala(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
I've always liked her....but hey what she spilled now doesn't change an ounce of my likeness for her.I like honest people,not pretenders.Maybe reason why I like bad girls who don't hide.Madonna,Pink etc.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by ahmEenu(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2017
veekid:
And I saw her smoking cigar @ Drovans ringroad sometimes in April this year ...... Well E no konsain me sha? Lemme come and be going
why do you want to be kunta kinte so bad?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by ahmEenu(m): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2017
sbfynest:

epp me ask her oooh
drug dealer spotted
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by hooklover: 2:40am On Nov 14, 2017
. She phenomenal, she motivates she elevates.she badder than bad.

Million dollar girl.......
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by designVATExcel: 3:05am On Nov 14, 2017
laidelaitan:

But, I now know that being popular isn’t the same thing as being successful. When I got into the industry and the fame became too much, I became irresponsible.

Best part, so true yet most people equate the 2. I'm impressed with her, most people might find it hard revealing such messy past.
God help her sustain the recovery. I like her, she's a funny actor.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 14, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Who knows maybe that's why Adeniyi Johnson left her

Their profession (Acting) exposes the non-disciplined ones into lots of immorality/vices.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Olibboy: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2017
majekdom2:
why do you ask grin any better dey?
no better. I fit sabi u nii
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Niyi Johnson absolutely made a good choice dumping this fool.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Jimmy231: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2017
How much be codine you never even stop self..... Talk another thing abeg
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by ajayidayo2012: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2017
I am really sorry sir.. i did not give even a small, tiny, little, minute, miniscule, molecular one
darkenkach:

Do you give a fvck?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 by Akinwale14(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
rafabenitez:
In a sane society,this is enough evidence to arrest and jail her,also get her suppliers,but dis afonja wl get away wth it like tiwa savage and her husband did.Nigerian noisemakers who claim to be musicians are mostly drug addicts.
wait,what abt d polices and other forces wey dey arrest drug dealers,abi u wan tell me say police no dey use hard drugs or smoke weeds and Sk,so why will they arrest her? tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children / Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie / Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.