Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie (50861 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2023
How Olamide chΒ£ated on his wife with popular presenter Maria and a 19-yr-old undergraduate β€” Singer Temmie

instablog9ja

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by TemplarLandry: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2023
No one should pay this bean head attention.
She's an annoying human being.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Massiveglory: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No one should pay this bean head attention.
She's an annoying human being.
See who de call peson annoying? Kettle calling pot black.
Apart from her amorous behaviour, that girl get sense pass you by far.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Badonasty(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Lol…na so mohbad dey shout that time wey una ni listen…if anything do this one now…na una go first dey shout justice upandan

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2023
I haven't seen what she said Olamide did wrongly in all she wrote up there ☝️

Did he rape you?
Is he holding back your benefits?
Did he ask you out? Which isn't even a crime
What's your business with whom he cheated on his wife with.. moreover a 19y/o girl isn't a minor

Let us know what your grief with Olamide is exactly, so we can know how to call him out and not this flimsy excuses that you brought up out of boredom and depression... I know all this record label can be very mean but don't create a false accusations cos your carrer isn't booming...

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by press9jatv: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Olamide don dey bang since

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by talented321: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2023
The street life is not for the faint hearted...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Obakoolex(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
The only time we hear about this girl is when she wail about olamide without pointing out exactly what her wailing is about grin

No premature hit single, no nothing....I pray depression doesn't make her do something crazy one-day.

People close to her needs to help her, she definitely needs HELP!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by MrAgbako: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
This psycho again πŸ˜‚

Between she and Sapphire the future is female nairaland singer I no know who mad pass.
But I knew they both hate men πŸ˜‚

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by b3llo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Artist are in the season of calling out their records label Boss. Let's watch and see how it ends

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Reelz: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
u go explain tire oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by PureFace1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
This girl is just desperate for attention.

She just want to use Olamide to get free publicity.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
I just dey laugh πŸ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by siofra(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wawelexy:
I haven't seen what she said Olamide did wrongly in all she wrote up there ☝️

Did he rape you?
Is he holding back your benefits?
Did he ask you out? Which isn't even a crime
What's your business with whom he cheated on his wife with.. moreover a 19y/o girl isn't a minor

Let us know what your grief with Olamide is exactly, so we can know how to call him out and not this flimsy excuses that you brought up out of boredom and depression... I know all this record label can be very mean but don't create a false accusations cos your carrer isn't booming...

You're just being a deceptive and terrible human being if you say you don't know the wrong Olamide has done to this girl.

He used her and lied to her about pushing her music career and she got tired and left.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
siofra:

You're just being a deceptive and terrible human being if you say you don't know the wrong Olamide has done to this girl.

He used her and lied to her about pushing her music career and she got tired and left.

What do you mean used? Tell me one hit song she did for YBNL, being the only female in the record label, she even had an edge over other male artist cos there's no competition... Instead of her dishing out hits upon hits as she already had the platform that would help push it to the market, no, she dropped one and relaxed... Waiting for who to help her sing her songs... How can she go on a tour with less than 5 songs? Don't you know that's where the label sees their money? You don't want to bring to the table, yet you want to eat from same table... Didn't you see what Asake and fireboy are doing, or can't she learn from Tiwa's mavins days?

You better stop using emotions to address issues...

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Kingcalls: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
cry
siofra:

So it's his fault that he wasted money on her and she still couldn't blow.... which record label.boss would not wanna make money... same olamide made fireboy , adekunle gold , lil Kesh and now Asake ... who would not like to make money from their artiste ??

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Judolisco(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don't know what you expect from someone dat calls himself badoo.... I know olamide no go reply dis one

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by amalgram69: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
my Gee grin
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by bouncin04(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
grin
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by SensualMan: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
So? So f*cking what?

Is he forbidden from enjoying his youth?

His wife still ain't gone leave him even if he sleeps with another hoe tonight.

Every woman who got a man to call her own should be eternally grateful to God and his man despite misdemeanours.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by MrAgbako: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
This frustrated ugly psycho that ought to be in psychiatric ward. Perhaps she had been skipping her medications lately.

She and that future is female man hater lady on nairaland. I no know who worse pass

πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by officialfysh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Instablog don come again
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by AgentGoat: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Carry una bullshiit comot for here.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by ThatCEO: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olamide Na big boy, I am pretty sure his wife is not shocked. E even try say him get wife. It's d life she signed up for

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Dshocker(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Maria Lolade Okarende of Beat99.9fm.

She took in, collected N2m for abortion and travelled back to the UK where she was born and bred.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by obedience4(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Clout chaser,
Na today badoo cheat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by money121(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lobatan
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Neddstark: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
I just don't understand. The only help this biatch has had in her entire career was with Olamide.
As she realized she's a failure, her madness has pushed her to try and bring down the only person that made her popular. Unfortunately, she no reach.
Now because of of this stupid one, many ladies who YBNL would have signed will never be signed.
For the record, she's a drug addict, a witch and lesbian.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by bestman09(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jealous people everywhere.
The young man is handsome, loaded, and popular. Do you know what he will be facing in the hands of the female gender? He hasn't even impregnated anyone o!

Thank God it is just 2 people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.