Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (796 Views)

She Needs Help! / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? / American Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

- by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
-
Re: - by selena(f): 4:44am On Mar 24, 2010
Tell her to ask her husband what his problem is
Re: - by deco2come: 5:11am On Mar 24, 2010
If the issue just started recently, then she should confront her husband and asked her what is eating her up. Another thing is that she should ask herself some serious questions to know if she has gone wrong in any way.

But if there is no problem at all( which I believe is rare), then there is no cause for alarm. The husband will soon pass the phase he is now and once again start talking.

Before I forget, maybe the husband is running on a low battery. It needs some charge to bring the talkative machine back to its full live

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be In Control / : Attackin Me Won't Shut Me Up! / Why Is It That Girls Don't Travel With Their Phone Chargers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.