Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

American Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Needs Help (11741 Views)

Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / LESBIAN Needs Help / 190 Needs Help Again~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

American Needs Help by Imari(f): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2011
For 3 years I have been madly in love with a Nigerian man who is 20 years younger than me.  We've never met personally, phone calls, internet and mailings is all we have had. In those years he claims to not have had sex to be waiting to me only.
I do not have big money but can take care as it is only me I have to be concerned with I have no children. I send him 200 USD each month as he says he can't get a job and need to maintain himself. I believe for the last 6 months or so that he is married or has a GF and told him that, he say No it's only me. I have my doubts about that.  Now he is saying that he needs two big amounts of money so that he can come here to the U.S. I love him but I wonder.

What do you think?
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2011
If you are for real, i think you should keep giving him money. He might show up very soon. Just give him more money. Okay? ODE.

BTW, where in America are you? Your IP and grammar says Egbeda WTF?
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
I typed like that for the reason of him may being here on this forum and know who I am.

I have been reading here for a little while and like the comments and insights from his countrymen who started me to question the relationship deeply in this way.
I have not gave him money in a while, said I had some difficulties and sickness now all is suppose to be better and he say instead of monthly money I could send two big amounts.
Re: American Needs Help by Coolabbie: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2011
Stop giving him money, u r being duped.
Re: American Needs Help by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

For 3 years I have been madly in love with a Nigerian man who is 20 years younger than me. We've never met personally, phone calls, internet and mailings is all we have had. In those years he claims to not have had sex to be waiting to me only.
I do not have big money but can take care as it is only me I have to be concerned with I have no children. I send him 200 USD each month as he says he can't get a job and need to maintain himself. I believe for the last 6 months or so that he is married or has a GF and told him that, he say No it's only me. I have my doubts about that. Now he is saying that he needs two big amounts of money so that he can come here to the U.S. I love him but I wonder.

What do you think?

you are just a fool
Re: American Needs Help by yme1(f): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^yeye foul cheesy cheesy
Re: American Needs Help by googles: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

oooook. . . I don't get this forum anymore. undecided
Re: American Needs Help by ShyOne(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
roymary:

If you are for real, i think you should keep giving him money. He might show up very soon. Just give him more money. Okay? ODE.

BTW, where in America are you? Your IP and grammar says Egbeda WTF?

ahahahahahahahahah - oooo - ahahahahaha

ZIM DRILL:

you are just a fool

ahahahahahahahahahahahah - oooooo - my side it hurts - lololololol

ok - now that i got that out of my system

- 20 years older than your mate? FOOOLLLL

- $200.00 each month for maintenance that you are sending to a GROWN MAN FOR HIS UPKEEP - A person laying in bed in a comatose state EVEN KNOWS BETTER THAN TO DO THIS

- Asking for 2 more lump sums of money to come to America?  WHY so he can wring you dry in your native land [ain't nothin like torture til it's up close and personal] - it's not enough that he is sharking you from afar for the past 3 years - he wants to REALLY STICK IT TO YA in the land of the free and the brave?  WTF?

Please - I beg you - Ask God to roll away the stone so you can see.

Because obviously after 3 years and prostrating yourself on NL - you need divine intervention, next time when you are in a relationship start with God first
Re: American Needs Help by ShyOne(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
I wouldn't be seen with him at the Petrol Station - let alone America

Get rid of him IMMEDIATELY

Go to God now - he will sustain, deliver, retain, reward, replenish, renew everything about you
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

For 3 years I have been madly in love with a Nigerian man who is 20 years younger than me. We've never met personally, phone calls, internet and mailings is all we have had. In those years he claims to not have had sex to be waiting to me only.I do not have big money but can take care as it is only me I have to be concerned with I have no children. I send him 200 USD each month as he says he can't get a job and need to maintain himself. I believe for the last 6 months or so that he is married or has a GF and told him that, he say No it's only me. I have my doubts about that. Now he is saying that he needs two big amounts of money so that he can come here to the U.S. I love him but I wonder.What do you think?

You are just his cash machine, he will keep milking you untill u are dry. I don't think u know anything about him, not even his age.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2011
I don't get American women these days. I swear.
Re: American Needs Help by koolchicco: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

For 3 years I have been madly in love with a Nigerian man who is 20 years younger than me.  We've never met personally, phone calls, internet and mailings is all we have had. In those years he claims to not have had sex to be waiting to me only.
I do not have big money but can take care as it is only me I have to be concerned with I have no children. I send him 200 USD each month as he says he can't get a job and need to maintain himself. I believe for the last 6 months or so that he is married or has a GF and told him that, he say No it's only me. I have my doubts about that.  Now he is saying that he needs two big amounts of money so that he can come here to the U.S. I love him but I wonder.

What do you think?

Erm, I comment my reserve. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
Everyone here thank you for your time in replying.

Shy-One

A special Thanks to You.

I think being alone and lonely at my age got the better of my sense, BTW he is suppose to be a God fearing person when he tells it, finding this place and reading what others in and from his country has to say has helped I knew NOTHING about Nigerians or Nigeria outside of what he would tell me.

Sister (if that is ok) pray to God to give me the strength to grow stronger in this.

Thank You
Imari  smiley
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Now playing Nkem Owoh - "I Go Chop Your Dollar"

Madame, I wish I had a link for a documentary on Dateline years ago. In 2005, Nigerians scammed $25mil from Americans by means of 419. Never send money, particularly to someone you've never met.
Re: American Needs Help by 677ano(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
I feel sorry for you. At your age falling for a dupe and sending money to someone you have never met
Re: American Needs Help by Abekeade08(f): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari, ignore all the insults you have received on this thread and look to the posters that genuinely want to advice you. We have a few children on this thread, so please excuse them.

Your loneliness definitely got the best of you as you should have thought this through. The only man you should help with money is your spouse(and this should be to a limited extent as well). Never, ever send money to anyone you meet online as it is usually 99% of the time a scam. Nigerian men will almost never marry women 2-5 yrs older than themselves much less a woman 20 yrs older. He has been taking you for a joy ride, he doesn't love you or like you like he professes, he just likes the money you have been sending him. End it now!
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
koolchicco:

Erm, I comment my reserve. shocked lipsrsealed

Chicco!  I know damn well you ain't reserving your comments!!  You is never afraid to SPEAK your mind.  Why now?  

You know her?  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: American Needs Help by Yemmyc(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

Everyone here thank you for your time in replying.

Shy-One

A special Thanks to You.

I think being alone and lonely at my age got the better of my sense, BTW he is suppose to be a God fearing person when he tells it, finding this place and reading what others in and from his country has to say has helped I knew NOTHING about Nigerians or Nigeria outside of what he would tell me.

Sister (if that is ok) pray to God to give me the strength to grow stronger in this.

Thank You
Imari  smiley
letter of appreciatn?
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

What do you think?

pay no attention to the scums discouraging you.

granted, there have been many cases of men using americans as cash machines but this does not suggest your own boy is doing the same. if you love him, make time and visit nigeria to see what he's really up to. it might save you lots of cash you are yet to spend on this boyfriend of yours. who knows - this boy might actually be genuine. go to nigeria and check him out before sending big amounts of money to him.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
koolchicco:

Call dsense, mrcork and 190

I wish you were Imari and myself, the Nigerian Dude. sad

Chei, I would have taught you a lesson or two already. grin Agbomma!! angry

I have been taught, these comments only confirm what I was thinking long ago.

That does not stop the heartache I feel now even worse.

I wish that upon no one. sad
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
smh @ poster.

you are being played/used. confront him and based on the result/his reaction
move on mah dear.  undecided but dont beat urself up, you were just inlove, and that
happens sometimes (being used). Just pick yourself up and take it as a lesson
learned. You will be okay sweetie. wink smiley cheesy
Re: American Needs Help by Woke4all(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Replies,
All of una don pack sand for the guy garri ooo grin

@Op,
The guy may really be in love but not financially stable.  You may send him the last big bucks as a test.  
  wink

Goodluck maga
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Woke, sharrap diaaaaa! grin
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

smh @ poster.

move on mah dear.  undecided but dont beat urself up, you were just inlove, and that
learned. You will be okay sweetie.  wink smiley cheesy

and you know this because you are psychic?
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
*Cougar*:

and you know this because you are psychic?

Yes I am Ms. Cleo. angry
Re: American Needs Help by Woke4all(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Woke, sharrap diaaaaa! grin
pls will you be my Imari? grin
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
*Cougar*:

granted, there have been many cases of men using americans as cash machines but this does not suggest your own boy is doing the same. if you love him, make time and visit nigeria to see what he's really up to. it might save you lots of cash you are yet to spend on this boyfriend of yours. who knows - this boy might actually be genuine. go to nigeria and check him out before sending big amounts of money to him.

It's hard to believe that not having sex, he is so young not to be having sex in 3 years.

MzD@rkSkin:

smh @ poster.

learned. You will be okay sweetie.  wink smiley cheesy

I have at different times and right now I am still in love

Thank You
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2011
*Cougar*:

The only person that is a SCUM is the one that scamming the poster.  There is nobody IN THERE RIGHT MIND is going to fall in love with someone that they haven't met for THREE YEARS. A year would have made sense, but THREE YEARS?  Even you know that don't make no gotdamn sense.  

Now I do agree with YOU on the fact that if she wants to be generous with her money and support his lifestyle that is her choice and right.  It is her money.  We can't tell her what she can or cannot do with her money.  She is the only one that will suffer the consequences not us.  

It is important to MEET the person BEFORE starting any serious relationship because the person may not be what they are to be.  BUT THEN AGAIN, people do what they want and ONLY THEY WILL suffer the consequence and the kids if they have some.  

Everybody that gave her sound advices and warnings were on point.  I got a feeling that she will continue regardless of what we tell her.  

I wish her all the luck and cosmic energy she will need.  We often confused INFACTUATION WITH LOVE. We need to know the difference.
Re: American Needs Help by Cougar2: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

It's hard to believe that not having sex, he is so young not to be having sex in 3 years.

if he's broke in nigeria, no woman would sleep with him - that is standard.

Mrs.Chima:

The only person that is a SCUM is the one that scamming the poster.  There is nobody IN THERE RIGHT MIND is going to fall in love with someone that they haven't met for THREE YEARS. A year would have made sense, but THREE YEARS?  Even you know that don't make no gotdamn sense.  

Now I do agree with YOU on the fact that if she wants to be generous with her money and support his lifestyle that is her choice and right.  It is her money.  We can't tell her what she can or cannot do with her money.  She is the only one that will suffer the consequences not us.  

It is important to MEET the person BEFORE starting any serious relationship because the person may not be what they are to be.  BUT THEN AGAIN, people do what they want and ONLY THEY WILL suffer the consequence and the kids if they have some.  

Everybody that gave her sound advices and warnings were on point.  I got a feeling that she will continue regardless of what we tell her.  

I wish her all the luck and cosmic energy she will need.  

how is he scamming the poster? the boy was honest enough to say he's broke. honest enough to admit he's jobless. where is the scam here?
Re: American Needs Help by SGN(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
Well, some people may not feel the same as I do, but honestly I think if someone cannot find a man or a woman as the case may to fall in love with in his/her neighbourhood, town, city, state, or country for that matter, but found love in a faceless individual somewhere across the atlantic who he/she cannot see, feel and assess and not introduced by a friend or family as it were, then such a person has problem.

@OP

Stop sending him money, you are being taken for a ride, a long one for that matter given its three years according to you.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
Just because he admitted that he is broke that LESSEN THE SCAMMING DEGREE?   undecided

On the real-----

A real man that LOVES A WOMAN WILL GO BEYOND AND ABOVE to be with that woman. No real man will wait or even staggers for THREE YEARS not being with the woman he loves for three years. It is no way in hell a man even if he is broke will allow the woman that he claims he love and professed to be without him even for a day.

Now with that being said, THAT MAN IS FUCKING AND LIVING OFF OF HER GENEROSITY. He prolly right now at Mr. Big treating a girl to some jollef rice and garri.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
Cougar, just because you are on or support the "Trick a btch" (no offense poster, not you referring to u oo!  grin) payroll, that doesn't mean it's alright!  angry angry

What more proof do you require than the following:

-"In those years he claims to not have had sex to be waiting to me only." (MzD's commentary: Nigerian man?! COME ON NOW!)

-"I send him 200 USD each month as he says he can't get a job and need to maintain himself." (Mz.D says: Yeah Fuggin RITE O!)

-"I believe for the last 6 months or so that he is married or has a GF and told him that, he say No it's only me. [size=13pt]I have my doubts about that."[/size]  (Mz.D's NOTE: Woman's intuition!!!!)

-"Now he is saying that he needs two big amounts of money so that he can come here to the U.S" (Mz.D bangs a Chinese Gong! HEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO! BINGO!  angry angry)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.