Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi (628 Views)

Hi Nairalanders. I Have One Question Abeg! / hi / Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Re: Hi by iyk1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
she shud not expect too much from him, it is normal for these things to happen once in a while especially when you get use to each other, what i suggest is for her to try and adapt to changes in behaviour and more so give him less attention much less attention, i think the man is used to her attention its not bad anyway, but by the time she gives him less attention, he will be the one asking her what is wrong , why the change and so on

(1) (Reply)

Romance / 10 Facts About Naija Women / Can One Make Out In Nigeria Without Being Verbally Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.