Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Best Love Letter Ever–042jams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Love Letter Ever–042jams (469 Views)

My Love Letter To Jude / See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Love Letter Ever–042jams by emmansxky(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
To the dearest one in my life,
You might be surprised when you hear me say this, but I must say it. You might become angry, give no reaction, or laugh at me, but I must be true to myself. I must say this to you. I am going to tell my true feelings about u.
It is not necessary that you must think the way I think. You are free to think whatever pleases you. It is not that I will become happy if you think the way I think and I will be depressed if you don’t think like that. I would be happier if you are true to yourself. Your true feelings towards that will not affect our relationship a bit. In fact, it will strengthen our relation after knowing the feeling of each other. You can choose anything you heart decides. Please don’t care about other things such as society, family or other person while you think. Become true to yourself and answer to yourself.

Read full details via:http://www.042jams.tk/2017/11/the-best-love-letter-ever042jams.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: The Best Love Letter Ever–042jams by Alwaysking: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
For real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Akwa-ibom State Gives Birth To A Puppy After 3 Years Pregnancy (photos) / 5signs Of A Cheating Girlfriend / Checkout This Sensational Couple's Pre- Wedding Photos That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.