Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart (1467 Views)

This Lady's Sexy Picture Is Going To Break Your Neck(view At Your Own Risk, 18+) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
If life was fair, the good will live long but that isn't the case, the good die young. If you desire to have a long lasting and successful relationship, you should date a member of the opposite sex that will break your heart and show you a different world view

When you do recover, it will teach you self love and to value your self more than you could ever know. I have experienced a couple of heartbreaks and I am not hopeful about love but it has taught me that no one can treat you more specially than you should treat yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by IamSINZ(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
I still don't get the point, bruh.
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Arabiandude: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Your point is pointless
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Alwaysking: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
I don't get you
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by RoyalBlak007: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
♤This a kinda

♤ riddle or what? grin
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
guyman ... kids wont crack the code cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by walepackage(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
What an illogical assertion with an egoistic undertone

1 Like

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2017

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by StrongandMighty: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bro made a valid point... Obviously kids won't code

3 Likes

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
So we should date heartbreakers(intentionally) so as to realize self love and remain single for life or
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by IAMSASHY(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided I dnt no Wat heartbreak is like and I dnt wish 2 experience it
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Lalas247(f): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2017

How will you even know who will break your heart ,.. it isn’t written on people’s foreheads yanno
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
op u should have try to enlighten some fella here

heart broken had teached me alot ot things in this life

pain
love
endeavors
temptation
depression

sometimes we just need to feel these part heartbroken carried with kiss

1 Like

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
strong words..
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
There's this saying that goes:
Just because I am strong, doesn't mean I deserve pain
Also, just because somebody has not gone through some things like others or has a different view does not mean they have to experience it.
Your write up is pointless sir. I grew up with a father that has never cheated on my mum. Never for once have I heard my mother stressed in her marriage. Her marital life is goals with a god fearing husband and on the other hand-her friends, their husbands are CEOs in that department, she know what they go through. So are you saying because my mum has not gone through such she needs to go through it to have a different world view whereas she carries that pain forever. Na Na Na. I don't think so. Some people are really really favoured.
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
My first failed relationship had me buying a disc man, twice so I could play Brick N Lace Love is wicked. It gave me very sad thoughts, the worst thing that ever happened to me was valentine 2008 I bought a female a teddy bear, flowers and a perfume she rejected it, because of how pricey the gift were the shop owner nicknamed me Aboy the loverman

Same chic I couldn't score was dating regular guys that weren't doing anything special for her, my major problem was being over ambitious, attempting to date girls above my charm scale. All these failing have thought me that you cannot give what you do not have.

Get your money up and see how the world will respect you, I have been very broke and seen a bit of comfort, if life was all rosy and a female noticed she could use you and devoted all her "attention" in return for financial settlement, that would have been very disastrous

Self love would mean you exude good vibes and people would be attracted to your persona. I am in a good place and everyday is a learning curve but my past failings helped me and taught me most of all I know.
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lalas247:

How will you even know who will break your heart ,.. it isn’t written on people’s foreheads yanno
It is evident in some, infact, most..
Can as well be stamped on their foreheads
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
The summary of all I am saying is never be afraid to fail, all my failures helped me become a better person and someday when I date I would go with the notion of love your neighbor as much as you love yourself, I have an idea of what a bad home could do to a child's psyche, I am sure that's why you used the world goals coz marriage has no formula and so far your folks have '
succeeded '

You never can conclude that your parents never dated other people as you are only an after product of their union, so sit down! Be humble, if you don't love yourself enough you would manage a sub par person not deserving of your affection. I have just 2 close friends worldwide and the one I learnt the most from is the one who suffered heartbreak from a chic he invested in, I would forever be grateful our paths crossed

The worst phrase you can ever hear is "it's not you, it's me" once you go through that experience it will format your relationship views totally
shimmer1:
There's this saying that goes:
Just because I am strong, doesn't mean I deserve pain
Also, just because somebody has not gone through some things like others or has a different view does not mean they have to experience it.
Your write up is pointless sir. I grew up with a father that has never cheated on my mum. Never for once have I heard my mother stressed in her marriage. Her marital life is goals with a god fearing husband and on the other hand-her friends, their husbands are CEOs in that department, she know what they go through. So are you saying because my mum has not gone through such she needs to go through it to have a different world view whereas she carries that pain forever. Na Na Na. I don't think so. Some people are really really favoured.
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
The summary of all I am saying is never be afraid to fail, all my failures helped me become a better person and someday when I date I would go with the notion of love your neighbor as much as you love yourself, I have an idea of what a bad home could do to a child's psyche, I am sure that's why you used the world goals coz marriage has no formula and so far your folks have '
succeeded '

You never can conclude that your parents never dated other people as you are only an after product of their union, so sit down! Be humble, if you don't love yourself enough you would manage a sub par person not deserving of your affection. I have just 2 close friends worldwide and the one I learnt the most from is the one who suffered heartbreak from a chic he invested in, I would forever be grateful our paths crossed

The worst phrase you can ever hear is "it's not you, it's me" once you go through that experience it will format your relationship views totally

Eyaa. Sorry but I have to call you a blockhead undecided I know every in and out of my parents. Or have you lived with them? What's my business with your two friends? undecided Basically everything and yes I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD READ WHAT I WROTE U P THERE AGAIN. At least one more thing I really hate in this world is when someone GOES OUT OF POINT with me. At the end of the day, your thread is still very pointless SIR. And.. I don't think I can be humble, doing more of proud lately.
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
shimmer1:

Eyaa. Sorry but I have to call you a blockhead undecided I know every in and out of my parents. Or have you lived with them? What's my business with your two friends? undecided Basically everything and yes I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD READ WHAT I WROTE U P THERE AGAIN. At least one more thing I really hate in this world is when someone GOES OUT OF POINT with me. At the end of the day, your thread is still very pointless SIR. And.. I don't think I can be humble, doing more of proud lately.
ok thanks
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by dacoolestkc(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If life was fair, the good will live long but that isn't the case, the good die young. If you desire to have a long lasting and successful relationship, you should date a member of the opposite sex that will break your heart and show you a different world view

When you do recover, it will teach you self love and to value your self more than you could ever know. I have experienced a couple of heartbreaks and I am not hopeful about love but it has taught me that no one can treat you more specially than you should treat yourself.

GOD bless you bro..thanks

1 Like

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by yemmit90: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

What has he said to deserve this your unwarranted insults? This speaks alot about you.

@op, You made a lot of valid points with your post. I've been there before, all i can say is that women are basically the same in nature. Unlike men, they only do whatever that benefit them without thinking about the consequence. An average woman is wicked, selfish, lack foresight and are very quick to make irrational decision especially if it is going to favour them.

In one word, never show a woman you love her, let her do the loving stuff all alone. Treat her like one of numerous option, and finally, date like four at the same time(without spending more than their TF only when they visit) and pick the sensible one among them for a relationship that will lead to marraige in less than 1 year.

2 Likes

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by DaySpringer: 1:33am On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

Bi.t.c.h Go and sit down. When men with sense are talking you're here trying to call a post senseless when it is you that has very little sense.

1 Like

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2017
DaySpringer:

Bi.t.c.h Go and sit down. When men with sense are talking you're here trying to call a post senseless when it is you that has very little sense.

So you had to call me a bitch to air your opinion. Lol. First person to call me a bitch on nairaland-n. Speaks so much about you sir. undecided undecided
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2017
yemmit90:

What has he said to deserve this your unwarranted insults? This speaks alot about you.

@op, You made a lot of valid points with your post. I've been there before, all i can say is that women are basically the same in nature. Unlike men, they only do whatever that benefit them without thinking about the consequence. An average woman is wicked, selfish, lack foresight and are very quick to make irrational decision especially if it is going to favour them.

In one word, never show a woman you love her, let her do the loving stuff all alone. Treat her like one of numerous option, and finally, date like four at the same time(without spending more than their TF only when they visit) and pick the sensible one among them for a relationship that will lead to marraige in less than 1 year.

And here we go again? Please if you really really need to air your opinion, you didn't need to quote me. Unwarranted insults? Really? LMAO.
Pls don't quote me again undecided undecided
Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Lmao OP why not try getting hit by a car,, when your broken bones heal you would be stronger and value the bones more

1 Like

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
rangis:
Lmao OP why not try getting hit by a car,, when your broken bones heal you would be stronger and value the bones more
you think you are doing me

Re: Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
ChiefPiiko:

undecided

(1) (Reply)

"Remove S8x & Money From A Relationship And You Will Discover This About Ladies / For Guys..... How To Understand Your Girl's Hints For Sex / Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.