Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' (678 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Ayemokhia: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:15 AM on 04th March 2010
Comments (19) Add to My Stories Men become accident prone at the sight of a beautiful woman, scientists said yesterday.

Research shows that just looking at an attractive female makes them more likely to indulge in 'physical risk-taking' which results in embarrassing failure or even injury.

The change in behaviour is triggered by a surge in the male hormone testosterone which makes men 'throw caution to the wind', according to psychologists at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.

The results were found by researchers who observed the behaviour of male skateboarders as they were watched by attractive women
They made the finding after a studying young male skateboarders.

In tests, the team used both male and female observers to watch how the men performed their manoeuvres at a local park.
Results revealed that they 'took more risks when they were observed by an attractive female than when they were observed by a male.
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
Why am I not surprise cheesy
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by 3ndy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
grin grin grin lol-- real true,
i remember when i was a kid and i was still livin' in nigeria we used 2 have a neighbor-- he wuold climb his ladder 2turn his tray of melon seads, but when he sees my elder sister he plays the bold guy role-- 1 day he made a risky maneuver and the basin on egusi fell on his head, i laughed till i peed on my panties, he was so funny, grin grin
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by tboy1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
True True grin grin grin
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Spyker: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
This na old news now, na today. Remember Samson and Delilah, King David, Solomon, how John was Killed because of a woman, Bill Clinton, Olu Obasanjo, Tiger Woods, John Terry e.t.c. Na because of women we dey hussle ooh.
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by 190: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^

add 190 to the list~
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by kpolli(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
we didnt need a research to tell us this
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Timsilver(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
True talk!
i can remember trying to catch a rooster with 1 hand just to impress a gurl but fortunately 4 me d rooster jumped on my head. Na d hurl laugh pass dat day.
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by candylips(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
all these silly research done by jobless researchers don taya meĀ  angry
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^^ U can say that again. Jobless Researchers angry
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Kgdavid(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
Spyker:

This na old news now, na today. Remember Samson and Delilah, King David, Solomon, how John was Killed because of a woman, Bill Clinton, Olu Obasanjo, Tiger Woods, John Terry e.t.c. Na because of women we dey hussle ooh.

hey watch it pal angry
Re: Men 'become More Accident Prone In Front Of Beautiful Women' by Spyker: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2010
Kgdavid:

hey watch it pal angry

King David of the Old Testament, okay grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting To Know How To Cattch Babe Online Dating / Ladies! / What Shd She Do About Her Childlessness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.