Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Daily Health Tips Sms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Health Tips Sms (2990 Views)

Daily Health Tips For Women / 30 Health Tips Everyone Must Know (A Must Read) / Daily Health Tips 4 You And Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Health Tips Sms by sis4all: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
It is very difficult to get all the attention you need during hospital consultation. DailyTeX is an SMS based service that is aimed at giving that attention to you. It is a program that will educate you through daily SMS to your GSM number on a specific health problem and guide you on how to live better, diagnose and treat the problems, and lots more.

SMS will be sent daily to subscribers with the latest research information on selected health plan, and many other things that your doctor may never get the time to tell you. You will have membership of Virtual Klinic, a health forum that is completely moderated by professionals and lots more.

For more information and free trial Click Here
Re: Daily Health Tips Sms by jamescamer: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2011
This seems like a great initiative. Speaking personally, I use the internet to get more information about medication and I am often unsure how reliable the information is. A single portal to reliable sites would be a great help in this area and if you want's to get breif knowledge on the same you can visit http://affordablemedz.com/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Treat My Cadida Or Yeast Infection In Male Completely / Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? / BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.