Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model (14075 Views)

Can This Airtel Mifi Be Bypassed / Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Apple Iphone X Face ID Fooled And Bypassed By Security Firm Using A Face Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by BE811APP: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by marksooyinmiebi(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2017
dayleke:

Abi o...
Help me tell dem na...

Loll... I wonder!
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Offpoint: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Why una Dey do like this. Some people have better things to say but you choose to book all the space.
Nairalandfor monitoring spirit... I hail ogrin
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by DeutschJunge: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Why una Dey do like this. Some people have better things to say but you choose to book all the space.

Remove me from that quote.
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by sirusX(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

Sit down there. Do you think they are talking about thieves that will steal phones and resell in Computer village?
You’re on point...critics are there to help organizations repackage

As apple is all about security, if that feature can be bypassed, then they need to take measures to make things better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by ahless(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:
Who will go through all this to hack a phone?
FBI, CIA maybe Nigeria Police and SARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by ehinmowo: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
What's this?

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by aku626(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2017
They usually do this to get the attention of apple and they are giving a contact to either advise on better security or make security tools for the phone
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Chukazu: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2017
I can bet is an Israeli firm...
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2017
A lot, some phones have information valued in millions of dollars

Believe me, some people will find this very helpful

marksooyinmiebi:

1 Like

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Itzurboi(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

iPhone X..... Phew!!!!. No phone is totally secured.

That's the spirit. Most people don't really know what this security company is talking about. They think is about someone stealing a phone and having to bypass the security. It is far more than that. Again, the mask is not replacing the phone like some people think. Rather it will help gain access to a phone and probably get information worth billions of dollars.

We are talking about terrorism, Breach of privacy.
You are right bro, some dont really know how the Tech World works, its just that the understanding is limited to a layman, they think its about hacking to read whatsapp messages.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin

You are talking offpoint angry angry

Offpoint:
nothing is unhackable.

please Nairalanders, please I take God beg una.. stop using the word *offpoint* I can't be waking up every morning to tons of *mentioned* aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I go come dey tin sey na dem NL bae dey dm me, if I check DP na all this guys with rock faces...
abeg make una stop to dey mention me...
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by jstar376(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy
AFONJAPIG:
FCT .... this land is not for sale...

I dedicate this piece of land to Jubril grin grin grin
grin
AFONJAPIG:
FCT .... this land is not for sale...

I dedicate this piece of land to Jubril grin grin grin
u don come abi
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by iamjavadem(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:
Bae will, they will go to any length.
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
jstar376:
cheesy grin u don come abi
exactly grin grin

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by TrillionBrains(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2017
I think the flaws are starting to come out a bit. TECH/Gadget HACKS they work hand in hand with each other

Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by femi4: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:
Hackers
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Offpoint: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
emror4u:
grin grin grin
You are talking offpoint angry angry
gringrin Bekiaful... what's my name? grin
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by sainttobs(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
All biometric security measures are easy to hack, until we develop sumtin super advanced knowledge based security measure (pin/pattern) are most secure. while you can steal or bruteforce them, you cant duplicate it.
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by efilefun(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

The cost of the mask is even way more then 7 iPhone X.

So what’s the point.
lol you wrong. The mask cost $150 while the phone is $1200+
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by ArchangeLucifer: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Mr. iPhone 5c, what do you have to say?

This is a device costing $1000 and Apple's greatest till date.

The "innovations" are ineffective!

If this "latest" phone is this flawed, imagine how useless your iphone 5c is...
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by marksooyinmiebi(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2017
iamjavadem:

Bae will, they will go to any length.

Loll, I bet.
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by siegfried99(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Most people don't understand what the article is saying..
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by siegfried99(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Itzurboi:
You are right bro, some dont really know how the Tech World works, its just that the understanding is limited to a layman, they think its about hacking to read whatsapp messages.

U dey mind them grin
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by cochtrane(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:
That's why you are a Nigerian. We don't understand stuff like this. Maybe can't, unfortunately.
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by marksooyinmiebi(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2017
cochtrane:

That's why you are a Nigerian. We don't understand stuff like this. Maybe can't, unfortunately.

Loll, I bet
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by Psoul(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

The cost of the mask is even way more then 7 iPhone X.

So what’s the point.

shocked shocked shocked shocked :oEhhhhhhhh!!!! You mean $150 can can buy that? Abeg what exchange rate are u using?
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by wolextayo: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Mr. iPhone 5c, what do you have to say?

This is a device costing $1000 and Apple's greatest till date.

The "innovations" are ineffective!

If this "latest" phone is this flawed, imagine how useless your iphone 5c is...
You follow me come here again. Omo na you o
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by charlsecy(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
temmypotter:
bad belle people. All this to critique another person's product
Abudu2000:
This tells you how far ppl can go to see u fail..
marksooyinmiebi:
I think you all are myopic.
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by ebby9z(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why do I see the hand of Samsung in this? grin
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by marksooyinmiebi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
charlsecy:

I think you all are myopic.

Nice thought. What about fvuking off?
Re: Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model by charlsecy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.