Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student (33213 Views)

How To Calculate Your CGPA As A Student From100l-400l/500l. / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Wooow Wooow Wooow again Another wooow!
Brand new ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Kingx4sure: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Congrats bro. The country needs more intelligent and sharp minded youths to lead her out of bankruptcy, not tribal bigots who flood the internet with hate comments every now and then

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Caseless: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
My school won't even allow you go with this.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by nduboss(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Today, I am proud to be flat headed! congrats, my flat headed brother in Yoruba land! com ndi Yoruba, this one that Igbos are slaying in your domain, wetin sele?
lolz no b small thing

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by protonz(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Una graduation gown no fresh at all!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Tjpromise(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
congrats champ
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by IgboticGirl(f): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by shankara7: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Joephat:
Okwa that Igbo boi in Yoluba Muslim area.

Working hard to enslave afonjas again.

Give that boi Gucci flag.
He is a GucciNigga

Nwafor, Weldon sir!

What is wrong with you!!! Must you silly folks show your emptiness across threads.

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for disgracing your parents each day on social media.

Igbo culture is rich with self dignity and respect for others. If you are a city boy, ask your parents to take you back to the village for some local knowledge on culture and what defines a people.
You are a complete disgrace to your parents.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Today, I am proud to be flat headed! congrats, my flat headed brother in Yoruba land! com ndi Yoruba, this one that Igbos are slaying in your domain, wetin sele?
mtcheww
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by walosky(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Na dem!

Ipob people.....

But Ibos get brain o!

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by ekensi01: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by ehinmowo: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
That does not come easy. Only very few (probably 1%) have such brain. Couple with financial, psychological, spiritual, social and of course, feminine problems, the figure will be in the region of 0.1%

May God help u and may u nt be entangled in the web of salary
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Joephat:
Okwa that Igbo boi in Yoluba Muslim area.

Working hard to enslave afonjas again.

Give that boi Gucci flag.
He is a GucciNigga

Nwafor, Weldon sir!
You mumuness is finally confirmed.
Not all Yorubals are Afonjas.
Afonja was only a warrior in Ilorin, Kwara State Capital and He is the forefather of the Ojukwus & Kanus

Thumbs up to the genius Ikechukwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
daniel kenechukwu..son of the rising sun..
oladeebo, vivere and the entire SW crew will not like this

Igbo amaka grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Jerveyjay(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Did guy turn people to ambulance.. Shouting wow wow wow...[ quote author=miraokocha post=62358134]DANIEL KENECHUKWU NKEMELU FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE

​The Best Graduating student (2015/2016) session Daniel Kenechukwu Nkemelu with the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Idowu Olayinka flanked by the other Principal officer of the University at the 2017 Convocation Ceremony on Monday, 12 November, 2017. The Best Graduating Student returned with a perfect Cumulative grade Point Average of 7.0 out of a maximum of 7.0 and for this great achievement, Daniel is currently on a MasterCard Scholarship to Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA for a Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering.

The breakdown of the graduating lists shows that 3.5 percent and 28 percent of the graduating students finished with First Class and Second Class (Upper) Honours respectively. The summary of First Degree Graduands reveals a total of 186 and 1,538 making First Class and Second Class Upper Division respectively, 3, 133 and 434, making Second Class Lower Division and Third Class respectively while 81 made Pass and 257 unclassified.

Olayinka said, “I am aware that there have been, of recent, strident public criticisms of the large number of First Class graduates from the universities. I hasten to add that we are exceedingly proud of all Ibadan graduates. We see this phenomenon from the strategic point of view of Input-Process-Output. In specific terms, the University of Ibadan has arguably the most competitive mechanism for undergraduate admission in the country. Only one out of 16 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME, candidates who made the University of Ibadan their First choice can secure admission here. Our admission process is transparent and merit driven while our Faculty rank among the best in the country in terms of research productivity. Ibadan is for the best and brightest. This has been attested to consistently by the Times Higher Education World University rankings in which Ibadan is the only University in the country ranked among the topmost 801-1000 universities in the world. It may be worthwhile to mention in passing here that, as shown in table 2, in the United Kingdom, comparative figures from the higher Education Statistic Agency indicated an average of 23.6 percent of their students earning First Class and 49.6 percent obtaining Second Class Upper degree at the end of the 2015/2016 session”.

Continuing, “Among the main highlights of today’s event is that the University of Ibadan is producing the pioneering set of B.A. Music graduates, comparing 12 students one of whom earned a First Class Honours. It is gratifying to note that the Department of Music had earlier secured full accreditation from the National Universities Commission, NUC.

Olayinka disclosed that the Premier University has conformed with the new grading system from the NUC for undergraduate programmes starting with the institution’s current 100 level students pointing out, “The implications of this include 45 percent as the pass mark for all courses in the faculties operating the Course System, the abolition of Pass degree, and a transition from a 7-point grading systems to a 4-point grading system”.

Among the impressive feats boasted of by the Vice Chancellor include: two students, Amida Tella and Oluyemi Ajiboye graduating with First Class Honours at the recently released Final Bar qualification examination 2017 of the Nigeria Law School..

The Institution’s 69th anniversary programme continues till Friday November `17 2017 which is the Founder’s Day and the award of Doctoral degrees.
[/quote]
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Israel13(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2017
devindevin2000:
Have you noticed that whenever the best graduating student is named in SW universities, you see Igbo names. But you will never hear of Afonjas named graduating best in SE or even SS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE HOST. Awolowo wickedly put them up there by design but as the saying goes...you can take a donkey to the stream but can never force it to drink from it. It's either the Donkey can drink by itself or it can't. Likewise, Afonjas knows nothing!

I have told you these people Afonjas are finished as a people..(dust my hands as the pic shows.)
You have been stupid right from birth so I don't blame you for your comment

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by japhethGold: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Great congratulations! But my sons will do better than this in JESUS NAME
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by kendylet(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2017
wow! shocked
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2017
devindevin2000:
Have you noticed that whenever the best graduating student is named in SW universities, you see Igbo names. But you will never hear of Afonjas named graduating best in SE or even SS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE HOST. Awolowo wickedly put them up there by design but as the saying goes...you can take a donkey to the stream but can never force it to drink from it. It's either the Donkey can drink by itself or it can't. Likewise, Afonjas knows nothing!

I have told you these people Afonjas are finished as a people..(dust my hands as the pic shows.)

your mumu na grade one...
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by SNIPER123: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2017
devindevin2000:

grin Don't allow bitterness to kill you.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by cstr1000: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Seriously even though I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos,i am jealous of these biafrans ss and se people.because
1 they have the resources that is making the zoo answer the giant of africa that's is why most african countries like Ghana and south africa is praying for nigeria to break up so they can compete properly with the BLESSED ss and se.
2 they take bueaty crown back to back.for example upon my big yanshh I have not even won a biro talk more of a crown.
3 they dominate in sports,schools,music and they single. Handedly made nollywood 3rd in the. World.
4 they always make something out of nothing that is why we call them developers.

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
devindevin2000:

Let me call oladeebo grin
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Niyinficient(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Some idiots will still turn this to tribal madness now undecided

Already they have....check the first 10 comments

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by IgboticGirl(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2017
devindevin2000:
Have you noticed that whenever the best graduating student is named in SW universities, you see Igbo names. But you will never hear of Afonjas named graduating best in SE or even SS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE HOST. Awolowo wickedly put them up there by design but as the saying goes...you can take a donkey to the stream but can never force it to drink from it. It's either the Donkey can drink by itself or it can't. Likewise, Afonjas knows nothing naturally!

grin grin grin grin correct

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by adioolayi(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Just last week Thursday, there was a 5.0 perfect CGPA at Lead City University....The genius was Ayomide Mary Olukorede a graduate of Microbiology. Many people were o the opinion it happened because she went to a private university. Now that this is coming from UI...everyone is celebrating the excellence of the celebrant.
Well to me....If you are good you are good..be it private or public university.
Congrats!
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by pascal558(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Not less than 10youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples Father,brother,son and husband!!people are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path,paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government wnt respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!'#CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace.we are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street nd corner,join this protest today and lets stop the current heartbreak,the mistake have bn made bt we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser!JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2017
d one wey dey pain me pass be say:

haters don show everywhere tongue
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by UfuomaUN(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=KehnnyCares post=62364079]Some idiots will still turn this to tribal madness now undecided[/quote

Yes we will grin]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! / Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.