Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student (33215 Views)

How To Calculate Your CGPA As A Student From100l-400l/500l. / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by PenlsCaP: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i'm igbo and a christian from Abia state and i speak the truth no matter how bitter it is.
We Igbos need help

We Yorubas are the problem of urselves bro.
face ur prob while we face ours.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Ofemannnu: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:

We Yorubas are the problem of urselves bro.
face ur prob while we face ours.
slippers head..you do not even know what to write again..lol
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
What is all this?angry
The other day it was 6.6, now it's 7.0
Human robots— I like their style cool
Daniel Daniel...

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Jubilancy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is fucking amazing ......
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by constance500: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
devindevin2000:
Have you noticed that whenever the best graduating student is named in SW universities, you see Igbo names. But you will never hear of Afonjas named graduating best in SE or even SS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE HOST. Awolowo wickedly put them up there by design but as the saying goes...you can take a donkey to the stream but can never force it to drink from it. It's either the Donkey can drink by itself or it can't. Likewise, Afonjas knows nothing naturally!

I have told you these people Afonjas are finished as a people..(dust my hands as the pic shows.)

When you finally have sense, let me know. I have something to tell you.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by PenlsCaP: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ofemannnu:
slippers head..you do not even know what to write again..lol

My yoruba muslim brother
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Niyinficient(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
So annoying and pathetic. One day, I pray we get it right. If we fail to, it will get to a stage where people will starts setting each other up online and lead to killing and physical blows.

Its miserably pathetic...Nairaland is not helping matters....hate comments should be deleted by the mods. Hate comments shouldnt be allowed at all.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by sshalom(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Amazing achievement. Congratulations to the dude -World class!
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by weownthewest: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igbos lead others follow.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Ofemannnu: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:

My yoruba muslim brother

congrats..my Igbo muslim brother
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by labelle123(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Seriously even though I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos,i am jealous of these biafrans ss and se people.because
1 they have the resources that is making the zoo answer the giant of africa that's is why most african countries like Ghana and south africa is praying for nigeria to break up so they can compete properly with the BLESSED ss and se.
2 they take bueaty crown back to back.for example upon my big yanshh I have not even won a biro talk more of a crown.
3 they dominate in sports,schools,music and they single. Handedly made nollywood 3rd in the. World.
4 they always make something out of nothing that is why we call them developers.
you can that again
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by perdollar(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
omo Igbo ni ye. eleyi gidi gan
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by ayusco85(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Today, I am proud to be flat headed! congrats, my flat headed brother in Yoruba land! com ndi Yoruba, this one that Igbos are slaying in your domain, wetin sele?

Igbo kwenu
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Specyano(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

It happened in Unilag. A guy had 5.0 in 2016. Ayodele, he studied Psychology.
oh i meant in Elect/elect dept
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by tishbite41(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
olodo go and sit up and read.
Stop blaming uniben for your failure.
Itigborigbo.
Ewu, my 2.1 dey intact. son of illiteracy. product of inferior scholarship.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by adadike281(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Thank u said U not we. Brainlesss girl.!
No problem
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by adadike281(f): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
zenmaster:

Is that your Arsenal and Manchester in the profile picture grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Igbo amaka
Yes and i thk Oluwa for them. Ifesinachi!
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by adadike281(f): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Na so you go put a very hot pic as your DP, and person go PM you now but you no go reply. No be wickedness be that?
my dear, too many people on my neck, no vex!
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Bishopbones007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
My bro from another mother.. we stay together, eat together, wrote post ume together.. And now you came out on top.. God bless you brother, we your family are proud of you so much..
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
Yes and i thk Oluwa for them. Ifesinachi!
We need to meet urgently.: smiley
I have a special message for you
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by PenlsCaP: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
adadike281:
No problem

I just pity u becoz of ur round otele.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
tishbite41:
Ewu, my 2.1 dey intact. son of illiteracy. product of inferior scholarship.
with this kind of english, maybe the 2.1 u attained is in Uniben affiliate akoka college of education.
Idiot
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
MikeAterezzi:
What is all this?angry The other day it was 6.6, now it's 7.0 Human robots— I like their style cool Daniel Daniel...
my fellow UNIBEN student i see u. We'll attain this same feat very soon
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
my fellow UNIBEN student i see u.
We'll attain this same feat very soon
It's a sure thing wink
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by ken2baba(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Batam:

You mumuness is finally confirmed.
Not all Yorubals are Afonjas.
Afonja was only a warrior in Ilorin, Kwara State Capital and He is the forefather of the Ojukwus & Kanus

Thumbs up to the genius Ikechukwu
I don't understand

Or are you just joking
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by ken2baba(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
tishbite41:
uniben wicked no be lie
it's more likely to happen inbuniben than uniport

Uniben dat do objective and subject and theory
Also have lower credit loads at 100 n 200level

Uniport na hell for dat side

E go hard make ordinary 50 people get first class for uniport and I hate dem for dat

I like schools dat allow students to pass
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by tishbite41(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
with this kind of english, maybe the 2.1 u attained is in Uniben affiliate akoka college of education.
Idiot
zombie, if you don't understand what I constructed, then I'm sorry for the academic ramshackle that rolled u out.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
tishbite41:
zombie, if you don't understand what I constructed, then I'm sorry for the academic ramshackle that rolled u out.
sharap. Illiterate follower of Kanu
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
ken2baba:
it's more likely to happen in UNIBEN than uniport

UNIBEN dat do objective and subject and theory
Also have lower credit loads at 100 n 200level

Uniport na hell for dat side

E go hard make ordinary 50 people get first class for uniport and I hate dem for dat

I like schools dat allow students to pass
don't mind that ignoramus called tishbite41.
all my departmental courses and Gst are just 2 credit loads with objectives in exams and attaining such feat here is feasible in UNIBEN

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by tishbite41(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=62386539] sharap. Illiterate follower of Kanu[/quo. continue in ur stupendous state of stupor, scholarly resident zombie of nairaland.
*drops pen*
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by ken2baba(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
all my departmental courses and Gst are just 2 credit loads with objectives in exams and attaining such feat here is feasible in UNIBEN
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student by tishbite41(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
all ur departmental courses re just 2 credit loads courses ? let me daft enough to believe that, wat about the borrowed courses? such feat is feasible and u can't even give an example? with this trash u typed above I can deduce that you are ekiadolor/usen not ugbowo/ekehuan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! / Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.