Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display (28592 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand / Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
chloride6:

I been think say na only me reason am ooh.
Lol! asin eh
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
chloride6:

I been think say na only me reason am ooh.
Lol! asin eh
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by oyepaulkay(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
would've loved to avail myself for it, hundreds of miles far away from lag now. thanks for sharing ..... i would love to know about more of this kind of opportunities, Thanks.
Keeppushing:
She is beautiful

Avail yourself the opportunity to attend a two days FREE training on becoming a Microsoft Certified Server Associtae (MSCA). Click on the link below to book a seat.

FREE MCSA training
-----------------------------129611data; name="follow"

on
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by chuks34(m): 1:28am On Nov 15, 2017
I just love that apple beast on the desk
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Keeppushing: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2017
oyepaulkay:
would've loved to avail myself for it, hundreds of miles far away from lag now. thanks for sharing ..... i would love to know about more of this kind of opportunities, Thanks.
-----------------------------129611data; name="follow"

on

Eyaa, just PM me anytime you are in Lagos. I will let you know if we have any training going on.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by habsydiamond(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
is she the HM to one big nursery school....why the plenty markers on the table.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by oyepaulkay(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ok, I will, thanks.
Keeppushing:

Eyaa, just PM me anytime you are in Lagos. I will let you know if we have any training going on.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by sofiaelvis(f): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
so??
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2017
prospero5:
what kind of office is this? is she selling candies and lollipops in her office?

anyway, what do I know?

LMAO this comment though. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" / Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.