Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display (28595 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand / Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Cute office, shes one of my most beautiful actress that I crush on
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by shine12: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
h
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Chiccly(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Nmem,all these pencils and crayons kwaanu?

Am just thinking aloud though...
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Raph01: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Na China product you dey sell?
lolz... even if its CHINA, as far as its Genuine/Original its okay. Sir comman buy this thing and leave whether its China or not. Do Chinese not make Quality stuffs??.. anyways, its nt China(fake) and its nt from China oo
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by positivelord: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Office for booking....

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by one4GOD(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2017
prospero5:
what kind of office is this? is she selling candies and lollipops in her office?

anyway, what do I know?
that table is so craped up everthing is fighting for space. that bag should have been placed on a side stool or even on the floor under her legs.mtchewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Jennifer89(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Everything is on the table
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Florblu(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
i have the IMITATION grin grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by TemmyWon(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Please what is she selling? undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by deaconbiggy(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Harvard? Please what are the benefits of using hermes hand bag?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by ImaIma1(f): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
This office looks too arranged and organized. Nothing out of place...picture perfect.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by InvertedHammer: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Just funny how she attached a handbag to her success.

/
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by talk2percy(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Where is her office abeg?
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by bettercreature(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2017
ceezarhh:
looks like the desk of a kindergarten teacher...#NotHating
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by AntiWailer: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
When they start showing us the Herpes they contacted to buy Hermes.

Let me come and be going.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Templa(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
I guess visitors are not welcome too
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Samabu07(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
David mark bought it for her
Correct. You nailed it
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by gerreer17: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
cool
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by HomeOfMe(f): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
kidap:
Nollywood actress, producer and Harvard student took to her Instagram page to share this photo in her office with caption saying....

''Girl Boss'.

http://news.nollyzone.com/chika-ike-flaunts-hermes-bag-poses-office/
Even if it's mother Theresa,nairalanders would still not have anything nice to say. Nice office.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Ndy1919: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
one4GOD:
that table is so craped up everthing is fighting for space. that bag should have been placed on a side stool or even on the floor under her legs.mtchewwwwwwwww
hear that long sigh lol.... Honestly some of us have poor mentality.. When we talk they say we are hating.. Pride is in between all these...
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
prospero5:
what kind of office is this? is she selling candies and lollipops in her office?

anyway, what do I know?

Do you think she would drop that big bagco super sack on the table if it was really her office ?

Nah borrow pose..

One thing people don't know about fakeness is, " IF ITS NOT YOURS, IT WILL SHOW "..

this sane lady that pictured another person puppies claiming they were hers..
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
tobdee:
Looks like one proprietress office with crayons and pencils.. undecided

Thank You..

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by frankoben(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Woman boss actually
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
So "Harvard Student" is part of her profession..issokay

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by chloride6: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lamore:
So "Harvard Student" is part of her profession..issokay

I been think say na only me reason am ooh.
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by kayalla(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
kidap:
Nollywood actress, producer and Harvard student took to her Instagram page to share this photo in her office with caption saying....

''Girl Boss'.

http://news.nollyzone.com/chika-ike-flaunts-hermes-bag-poses-office/

her office kwa? I thought she was admitted into Harvard university? abi each student dey get office?
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by prospero5(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
one4GOD:
Naughtysite:

Do you think she would drop that big bagco super sack on the table if it was really her office ?

Nah borrow pose..

One thing people don't know about fakeness is, " IF ITS NOT YOURS, IT WILL SHOW "..

this sane lady that pictured another person puppies claiming they were hers..

good analysis, my people.
na now i know say na borrowpose
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by lollarj(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Looks like my old principal's office...Shes beautiful tho' !

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
chloride6:

I been think say na only me reason am ooh.
Lol! asin eh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva With Obasanjo Carrying A Baby (Photo) / Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ / Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.