Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Want To Install WE9, Please Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Install WE9, Please Help (3333 Views)

How To Install Dream League Soccer 2020 Official DLS 20 New Features Updated Fix / How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help / Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2017
I got a CD of Winning Eleven 9 but I've been unable to install it. Please help me, After copying the files inside "no-cd Crack" and pasting it inside program files konani folder. If I try playing it, it writes "games is not properly installed". Pls kindly help me out.
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
If I'm copying the cd no crack to the konami files, after clicking on replacing the files, it brings, permission needed from administrator... "
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by chingle5(m): 3:06am On Nov 15, 2017
GUY JUST UNINSTALL EVERYTHING AND REINSTALL IT WHEN U INSTALL IT FINISH IT WILL TELL U SUMTHING ABT WRONG DISK OR IT REQUIRE DISK 2 WHEN THAT HAPPENS JUST OPEN THE WE9 OF THE CD ANF LOOK FOR THE CRACK FOLDER COPY WHAT IS INSIDE AND PASTE IT INSIDE THE INSTALLED WE9 FOLDER OF UR SYSTEM. WHEN U WANT TO START IT R PLAY IT JUST RIGHT-CLICK AND RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Done, thank you bro. ✌ � ✌
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2017
chingle5:
GUY JUST UNINSTALL EVERYTHING AND REINSTALL IT WHEN U INSTALL IT FINISH IT WILL TELL U SUMTHING ABT WRONG DISK OR IT REQUIRE DISK 2 WHEN THAT HAPPENS JUST OPEN THE WE9 OF THE CD ANF LOOK FOR THE CRACK FOLDER COPY WHAT IS INSIDE AND PASTE IT INSIDE THE INSTALLED WE9 FOLDER OF UR SYSTEM. WHEN U WANT TO START IT R PLAY IT JUST RIGHT-CLICK AND RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
Done thank you sir
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Guy, where do you base??
Am in need of that we9 disc too...
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dreamswayne:
Guy, where do you base??
Am in need of that we9 disc too...
Ogba, Lagos
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Ogba, Lagos
Okay bro... But where did you get it in lag?? I stay in ogun
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by abdulsemiu02(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dreamswayne:

Okay bro... But where did you get it in lag?? I stay in ogun
computer village
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
computer village
Okay... Thanks
Re: I Want To Install WE9, Please Help by Freboy: 10:03am On May 01, 2020
Hi bro, Pls I have similar issue but I don't have the crack folder, Pls help me with it, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wwe 2k22 Psp Iso Zip File Ppsspp Download 2022 / PC Scrabble Game Wanted / Everything You Need To Know About Infinix WALLET!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.