Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy (7643 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Pimpu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
@mabell i expect u to supply us with more maracles from nigeria rather than showing us white folks that we can't verify.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2010
Joagbaje:

I have about 5 people I financially assisted to go to the healing school. Im waiting with excitement!

SirJohn:

What are the conditions of the folks you sponsored, I'd like to know

Joagbaje I'm still waiting for your reply
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2010
Pimpu:

@mabell i expect u to supply us with more maracles from nigeria rather than showing us white folks that we can't verify.

Omo araye can't be satisfied! If she had posted testimonies from Nigeria, they will say it's CEC arranged. They were paid, etc. I'm glad it's a foreign testimony. How much will you pay those thousand foreigners ! Besides , south African government don't take nonsense. We know what we went through holding a crusade. It's just like Uk . They have rules , demands , procedures , permits. Protocols that must be followed before you can have approval or permit.

Well healing school is going on presently in Lagos . Shey Mabel has already promised us some testimony.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
Joagbaje, are you turning a blind eye to my request?
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
@sirjohn

SirJohn:

Joagbaje I'm still waiting for your reply

Sirjohn I'm begining to doubt your sincerity,credibility and motive. Initially I thought you were just distracted by your so called  experience in the Healing school. And I promised God I will help you recover from that error. And help you restor your faith by proving to you that the miraculous happen every day through us. And also help u answer some questions.

I told you I have personal testimonies of people I have prayed for and they got healed what I've learnt from the teachings of pastor chris.  You said if I could provide one case of verified healing , you will do this and that and you may even travel down to see them. I was glad , I told you of a case of a boy that couldn't walk and the Dr had said it must have been a hole in the heart. After prayer he walked and Hes still walking . I thought you will travel and see them . Interview the entire family to catch me in my lies. You demanded for xtray. Which I explained why I didn't do it. But if you want medical proof, I provided 2 more testimonies out of the many I had ministered to. A lady that got healed of HIV and after prayer, she tested negative. She has the medical report of all the tests.

Another guy had leg ulcer which Doctors defied medical treatment for 2 yeArs . After I prayed for him he got healed. For your sake I got his number and his mum. And put it on the Internet . What did you come up with. You made jest of it. And change your demand that you want a testimony of someone lame from birth, blind from birth etc. You simply proved to me you are not out to verify anything . You are just being used to destroy the faith of people in Gods word. So these questions you are asking is of no significance. Why didn't you catch me at my lies in the previous ones I supplied,

And the reasons I had to share these testimonies was not to boost my ego but to make it known that f people like me could work miracles and cast out devils why would someone like pastor Chris fake a miracle. Will it not be a sin? Will christ be glorified by lies?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
Joagbaje:

@sirjohn

Sirjohn I'm begining to doubt your sincerity,credibility and motive. Initially I thought you were just distracted by your so called  experience in the Healing school. And I promised God I will help you recover from that error. And help you restor your faith by proving to you that the miraculous happen every day through us. And also help u answer some questions.

This is so far the most comical statement I've ever heard from you Joagbaje. If you are looking for any body to restore from error, try starting from yourself, your members and then your demi-god Chris.

Joagbaje:

I told you I have personal testimonies of people I have prayed for and they got healed what I've learnt from the teachings of pastor chris.  You said if I could provide one case of verified healing , you will do this and that and you may even travel down to see them. I was glad , I told you of a case of a boy that couldn't walk and the Dr had said it must have been a hole in the heart. After prayer he walked and Hes still walking . I thought you will travel and see them . Interview the entire family to catch me in my lies. You demanded for xtray. Which I explained why I didn't do it. But if you want medical proof, I provided 2 more testimonies out of the many I had ministered to. A lady that got healed of HIV and after prayer, she tested negative. She has the medical report of all the tests.

Another guy had leg ulcer which Doctors defied medical treatment for 2 yeArs . After I prayed for him he got healed. For your sake I got his number and his mum. And put it on the Internet . What did you come up with. You made jest of it. And change your demand that you want a testimony of someone lame from birth, blind from birth etc. You simply proved to me you are not out to verify anything .

There you go again, you were the one who promised you could get X-Rays to prove your claim, I said oh fine till I see it. days went by and I didnt hear from you before I went ahead and asked you the question on NL; it was then you came up with the flimsy excuse and then started brandishing phone numbers like kenyan28.
now let me give you a little lecture just incase you are not aware: in verifying faith healing claims, it is only appropriate to start from documented medical evidence of a before and after before we can talk of phone numbers and physical interviews. I dont need to travel to see such documents, they can be scanned and posted so that all can see and scrutinize.

Joagbaje:

You are just being used to destroy the faith of people in Gods word. So these questions you are asking is of no significance. Why didn't you catch me at my lies in the previous ones I supplied,

So long as you cannot produce documented medical evidence of your healing claims, you LIE! you are simply looking for an escape route like kenyan28 who has vanished into the thin air after not being able to explain her falsehood.

Tell us the conditions of the folks you sponsored to the healing school

1 Like

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2010
So did you contact the people and demand the medical evidence and they refused?. If i were you I would go question them, their neighbours, relatives , drag them to the doctor, asl the doctor questions. Before I come into conclusion. If its a hoax, there will be some incosistencies. All your so called investigation is inside your room. You are not serious dude.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
Joagbaje:

So did you contact the people and demand the medical evidence and they refused?. If i were you I would go question them, their neighbours, relatives , drag them to the doctor, asl the doctor questions. Before I come into conclusion. If its a hoax, there will be some inconsistencies. All your so called investigation is inside your room. You are not serious dude.
grin
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2010
@Joagbaje, I'm a very busy man but I dont mind traveling even out of the country for a very interesting case. I don't need to be told that the cases you want me to follow up are all phony for example you said:

Joagbaje:

I told you of a case of a boy that couldn't walk and the Dr had said it must have been a hole in the heart. After prayer he walked and Hes still walking . I thought you will travel and see them . Interview the entire family to catch me in my lies. You demanded for xtray. Which I explained why I didn't do it. But if you want medical proof, I provided 2 more testimonies out of the many I had ministered to. A lady that got healed of HIV and after prayer, she tested negative. She has the medical report of all the tests.

Now joagbaje, what do you mean when you say[b] 'couldn't walk'[/b]? are you saying the condition crippled the boy or that he has difficulty walking or that he has general body weakness? you see you can fool your members or fellow CE brethren with such statements but not me.
"the Dr had said it must have been a hole in the heart" are you saying the boy was misdiagnosed? or are you owning up that you didn't even know what his problem was in the first place. Your story alone is inconsistent, how then do you want me to waste my time following up such inconsistency.

You cured a lady of HIV huh?  kindly scan and post her before and after medical reports if you don't mind
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
Let me give you a more realistic example of the CEC scam from the healing school website:
Below is a picture of Richard who is claimed to be unable to walk and confined to a wheelchair. A careful look at this phony testimony show that:
- Mr Richard is sitting in the healing school wheelchair and not his
- The medical report attached is completely illegible and blurry so only the healing school knows the condition of this fellow

I carefully studied every other testimony and observed the same thing for almost all of them namely:
- the same wheelchair was used for almost all the wheelchair cases
- Most medical reports are illegible or blurry, some had hospital addresses or phone numbers shielded
- Some reports had a different ailment from what the healing school claimed the people were healed of
- some reports were nothing more than scribbles on an empty piece of paper.

Here's the link to the site: http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/testimonies/healing/

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2010
What nonsense ! Did anybody deny that fact that healing school would offer stretcher or wheelchair for certain people? If a man came without a wheelchair, like some that were proped up or carried on the back. It is a matter of decency to give them one of the wheelchairs others left behind . It can be used over and over by others. Would you prefer some people rolling arround on the ground. Some of the stretchers people lay for prayers were also from healing school. Those are not issues. Did anybody deny that? We have hundreds of soveniers as a blow to the devil. Ranging from walking stick, clutches and wheel chairs.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by aletheia(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
SirJohn:

^^^
1. From my professional POV, his legs do not show evidence of being confined to wheelchair. Paraplegics (those unable to walk) will show wasting of the lower extremities due to disuse atrophy. This is not evident in this case.
2. Close examination of the purported medical report show that:
a. It is a discharge summary not a medical report
b. It states a diagnosis of "TB Spine" i.e. tuberculosis of the spinal column.
c. For the few unfortunate ones for whom tuberculosis of the spine results in paralysis, it arises due to involvement of the spinal cord but in the case of Richard his "medical report" says "no neurological deficit" meaning his spinal cord was not affected, meaning he could walk!

Tuberculosis of the spine is hardly an incurable condition as I have treated quite a number of patients for this condition. If as purported, the man was rendered paraplegic by tuberculosis of the spine, there would be certain characteristic features which will be present on X-rays of the man's spine. It is not enough to tender a "medical report" of dubious origin and quality that looks as if it was written by a barely literate quack somewhere. Where are the X-rays?

For me to agree that this man was miraculously healed of his condition, the following evidence would have to be tendered.
a. A detailed history of the presentation and progression of his illness from a qualified medical personnel
b. Medical investigations confirming the diagnosis. Like I said there are certain well-defined characteristics seen on x-rays for people rendered paraplegic by tuberculosis.
c. Well corroborated and independent eye-witness accounts of the man's inability to walk.
d. Evidence in the form of x-rays after the purported healing showing the reversal of the well-defined characteristics seen on x-rays for people rendered paraplegic by tuberculosis.

See here for more info on tuberculosis of the spine.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
SirJohn:

Let me give you a more realistic example of the CEC scam from the healing school website:
Below is a picture of Richard who is claimed to be unable to walk and confined to a wheelchair. A careful look at this phony testimony show that:
- Mr Richard is sitting in the healing school wheelchair and not his
- The medical report attached is completely illegible and blurry so only the healing school knows the condition of this fellow

I carefully studied every other testimony and observed the same thing for almost all of them namely:
- Most medical reports are illegible or blurry, some had hospital addresses or phone numbers shielded
- Some reports had a different ailment from what the healing school claimed the people were healed of

Here's the link to the site: http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/testimonies/healing/

I laugh!!! When I see you show by writing your imaginations, you wrote, I quote "I carefully studied every other testimony and observed the same thing for almost all of them namely:

Assumptions and Imaginations explained! I guess you gave the wheelchair identity number and mark, you even vetted the report as being a medical personnel. I laugh!!! grin
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
Lol

Some people really think Sir John is sincere ?

I laugh
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by nuclearboy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^ Shameless talk - no attempt at rebutal, just personality bashing and as usual, support of man against truth.

How stricken mentally and spriritually can one be to state "I laugh" in the face of such allegations especially seeing a medical doctor has also commented same as the object of the idiotic "I laugh" statements. When did they start manufacturing remote controlled mindless people?
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2010
Joagbaje:

What nonsense ! Did anybody deny that fact that healing school would offer stretcher or wheelchair for certain people? If a man came without a wheelchair, like some that were proped up or carried on the back. It is a matter of decency to give them one of the wheelchairs others left behind . It can be used over and over by others. Would you prefer some people rolling arround on the ground. Some of the stretchers people lay for prayers were also from healing school. Those are not issues. Did anybody deny that? We have hundreds of soveniers as a blow to the devil. Ranging from walking stick, clutches and wheel chairs.

J-o-a-g-b-a-j-e!!!, you only prove more and more that you know nothing about what goes on in that dubious school of chris. For your information, joagbaje, there are no such souvenirs as you wrongly believe, I used to think so as well until I went there myself. I initially wondered why the camera crew borrowed wheelchairs from some of the attendants(students) to do certain recordings until I found out they had none even though the healing school proprietor had announced that they had so many wheelchairs left behind by their previous occupants; These I found out later to be blatant lies.
The healing school in SA however has few wheelchairs and they are all clearly marked with a sticker by the side which reads 'healing school' these wheelchairs are all black and is the one used in Richards recording as well as many others if you bothered to check the healing school website.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by vtuclan(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
na lie which miracle dey happen let me tell u the truth there are sick ppl at igbobi and general hospital make dem go there first go perform miracle first all themiracle na arrange na only tv and ppl wey we no know they recieve miracle
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

@sirjohn

Sirjohn I'm begining to doubt your sincerity,credibility and motive. . .
grin
your joking right?
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2010
SirJohn:

J-o-a-g-b-a-j-e!!!, you only prove more and more that you know nothing about what goes on in that dubious school of chris. For your information, joagbaje, there are no such souvenirs as you wrongly believe, I used to think so as well until I went there myself. I initially wondered why the camera crew borrowed wheelchairs from some of the attendants(students) to do certain recordings until I found out they had none even though the healing school proprietor had announced that they had so many wheelchairs left behind by their previous occupants; These I found out later to be blatant lies.
The healing school in SA however has few wheelchairs and they are all clearly marked with a sticker by the side which reads 'healing school' these wheelchairs are all black and is the one used in Richards recording as well as many others if you bothered to check the healing school website.

Does it matter where the wheelchair comes from. All that count is decent Packaging . It is an internationally viewed programme. We may do "na we na we" among ourselves but something that will reached more developed community must be decently packaged. How funny will it be if pastor chris is praying for someone on the back of another person. And another thing is , someone that was brought in on the back will have difficult mobility moving arround . So if anybody is given wheelchair, you should apprciate the good gesture and not chriticise it
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2010
donnie:

grin
your joking right?

Donnie , I don't understand what you mean
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Does it matter where the wheelchair comes from. All that count is decent Packaging . It is an internationally viewed programme. We may do "na we na we" among ourselves but something that will reached more developed community must be decently packaged. How funny will it be if pastor chris is praying for someone on the back of another person. And another thing is , someone that was brought in on the back will have difficult mobility moving arround . So if anybody is given wheelchair, you should apprciate the good gesture and not chriticise it

The issue is not about where wheelchairs came from but the impression the healing school is trying to create. Most of these folks you see sitting on wheelchairs came to the healing school with their two legs unaided.
I've been there so I'll tell you how its done:
the healing school staff are specially trained for stuffs like this; for instance if someone came to the healing school with say a heart condition, even if it hasn't gone so bad, during the first interview, they would ask him if he sometimes experiences weakness or dizziness if he says yes then they put him on a stretcher to do the initial recording, after the recording, the person may stay the whole two weeks walking around like every other person until the day of healing, the person is put back on the stretcher and presented to chris. I don't know what you call that but to me it has fraud written all over it
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by fyneguy: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2010
grin Nuclear[b]KID[/b]

By now, you should know I don't take your ramblings seriously anymore. You can insult, call me names- I dont mind. I should expect such from a Pharisee.

I still love you bro wink
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje, turning a blind eye again?

SirJohn:

Now joagbaje, what do you mean when you say[b] 'couldn't walk'[/b]? are you saying the condition crippled the boy or that he has difficulty walking or that he has general body weakness? you see you can fool your members or fellow CE brethren with such statements but not me.
"the Dr had said it must have been a hole in the heart" are you saying the boy was misdiagnosed? or are you owning up that you didn't even know what his problem was in the first place. Your story alone is inconsistent, how then do you want me to waste my time following up such inconsistency.

You cured a lady of HIV huh?  kindly scan and post her before and after medical reports if you don't mind

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by nuclearboy(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2010
NuclearBOY, NuclearKID, NuclearPIKIN, nukegarcon! grin

Wetin na? Only me? na wa O! But e never reach - u guys must find 8 more similitudes so I can become Nuclear-DOZEN tongue
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2010
SirJohn:

Joagbaje, turning a blind eye again?

Blind eye at what sir?
SirJohn:

The issue is not about where wheelchairs came from but the impression the healing school is trying to create. Most of these folks you see sitting on wheelchairs came to the healing school with their two legs unaided.
the healing school staff are specially trained for stuffs like this; for instance if someone came to the healing school with say a heart condition, even if it hasn't gone so bad, during the first interview, they would ask him if he sometimes experiences weakness or dizziness if he says yes then they put him on a stretcher to do the initial recording, after the recording, the person may stay the whole two weeks walking around like every other person until the day of healing, the person is put back on the stretcher and presented to chris. I don't know what you call that but to me it has fraud written  all over it

How come you know so much about healing school more than the officials of healing school. In just your two weeks stay. Why dont you go with spy camera to catch them at this your fbricated lies. After your insincererity with me , I dont trust anything you say again. I only feel for the innocent people on NL you try to lure into this you bitterenes. All ecause you took somebody to the healing school and you didnt get to see pastor chris.So you must destroy them.

If any one walked before ministration, it is not out of place. Many people start recieving healings before pastor Chris's prayer. I have sent people to healing school before and some called me to testify they were healed before pastor even prayed for them. A partiular case of blindness, She said one of the session of video watching she saw the screen before her and her eyes began to open gradually. Se began to see clearly after pastor chris ministered to her . She even gave her handset there as a seed of thanksgiving.

Was Mr Ibru not healed there?
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Blind eye at what sir?
How come you know so much about healing school more than the officials of healing school. In just your two weeks stay. Why dont you go with spy camera to catch them at this your fbricated lies. After your insincererity with me , I dont trust anything you say again. I only feel for the innocent people on NL you try to lure into this you bitterenes. All ecause you took somebody to the healing school and you didnt get to see pastor chris.So you must destroy them.

If any one walked before ministration, it is not out of place. Many people start recieving healings before pastor Chris's prayer. I have sent people to healing school before and some called me to testify they were healed before pastor even prayed for them. A partiular case of blindness, She said one of the session of video watching she saw the screen before her and her eyes began to open gradually. Se began to see clearly after pastor chris ministered to her . She even gave her handset there as a seed of thanksgiving.

I'm starting to wonder if you have problems comprehending the english language; are you sure you read the post you quoted? I doubt if you did so I'm calling it up again.

and for your information dude, it was four weeks not two

SirJohn:

the healing school staff are specially trained for stuffs like this; for instance if someone came to the healing school with say a heart condition, even if it hasn't gone so bad, during the first interview, they would ask him if he sometimes experiences weakness or dizziness if he says yes then they put him on a stretcher to do the initial recording, after the recording, the person may stay the whole two weeks walking around like every other person until the day of healing, the person is put back on the stretcher and presented to chris. I don't know what you call that but to me it has fraud written all over it

Joagbaje:

Blind eye at what sir?

Blind eye to my question sir:

SirJohn:

Joagbaje:

Was Mr Ibru not healed there?

Ha ha, I've made several comments about Mr Ibru on NL, I was there with him for two weeks and I was there live the night Chris ministered to him, to the disappointment of everyone, Mr Ibru left in the same condition he came. he was flown abroad to continue the treatment he left before coming to see chris. The man is still a sick man, there is no cure yet for parkinsons disease.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
SirJohn:

I'm starting to wonder if you have problems comprehending the english language; are you sure you read the post you quoted? I doubt if you did so I'm calling it up again.

and for your information dude, it was four weeks not two

Blind eye to my question sir:

Ha ha, I've made several comments about Mr Ibru on NL, I was there with him for two weeks and I was there live the night Chris ministered to him, to the disappointment of everyone, Mr Ibru left in the same condition he came. he was flown abroad to continue the treatment he left before coming to see chris. The man is still a sick man, there is no cure yet for parkinsons disease.

There you go again, Who's testimony should we believe. Several months after, Mrs cecelia ibru testified on camera how her husband was heled in the healing school. You always know more than everyone else and yet you couldnt follow up on a single claim of healing to proove the lies behind it. except on your computer. You are only fighting to save your thread from disgrace its suffering, you are not fighting to proove truth.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by aletheia(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2010

^^^@Joagbaje: What do you say of the case of Richard pictured in the wheelchair above? Was he healed?

BTW events have shown that Mrs Ibru is not what one will call a credible witness.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by mbaemeka(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
aletheia:

^^^@Joagbaje: What do you say of the case of Richard pictured in the wheelchair above? Was he healed?

BTW events have shown that Mrs Ibru is not what one will call a credible witness.

your opinions are at best-risible!! so she's involved in a bank scam now so she can never tell the truth. What does she stand to gain lying?
Peter denied knowing Jesus so do doubt the verisimilitude of his gospel because of it. You need help.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

There you go again, Who's testimony should we believe. Several months after, Mrs cecelia ibru testified on camera how her husband was heled in the healing school. You always know more than everyone else and yet you couldnt follow up on a single claim of healing to proove the lies behind it. except on your computer. You are only fighting to save your thread from disgrace its suffering, you are not fighting to proove truth.

If Mr Michael Ibru was indeed healed at the healing school he would no doubt have made front page of the healing school magazine. Mr Ibru is still sick. Provide any video or picture showing him after the 'healing'.

I think I now see where your problem is!!!
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
Vain imaginations. Truly, they say "online forums are like beer palours." Everyone on his or her own opinion. Sirjohn can never be everybody despite his testimonies against the healing school. One out a million!

I will know you're serious when you start traveling to over 100 countries to confirm testimonies of people from various race and tribes who got healed of God even without coming to the healing school. Then we'll all know whether you're telling the truth about the healing school or against the walk of Faith in God irrespective of the channel used.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
hubreality:

Vain imaginations. Truly, they say "online forums are like beer palours." Everyone on his or her own opinion. Sirjohn can never be everybody despite his testimonies against the healing school. One out a million!

I will know you're serious when you start traveling to over 100 countries to confirm testimonies of people from various race and tribes who got healed of God even without coming to the healing school. Then we'll all know whether you're telling the truth about the healing school or against the walk of Faith in God irrespective of the channel used.

stop ranting and show me the picture or video of Mr Michael Ibru after his 'healing'. The man cannot talk and cannot even walk a distance of five meters and that was how he left the healing school back to his treatment.

I dare anybody who has proof against this to come foward!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / RCCG Holy Ghost Night: Your Experience / Does Your Family Know That You Are An Atheist? What Are Their Thoughts On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.