Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (39756 Views)

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Lionel Messi Receives Alfredo Di Stefano Trophy And Pichichi Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by sorepco(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
At the age of 3 i knew teeth was the plural of tooth...but teeths...? Na wa.

Baawaa:
Some mumus Bia-fraud people will be gnashing teeths now

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Baawaa:
Of all the things you could have typed... Try to be happy, it does a lot of good.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
divinehand2003:
Because una nor go fit win am abi?
Bros why nah...?
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Tartie(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Abeg @supereagles make una epp me loose 2 argentina wit over 1.5,my ticket don cooporate finish, after dat u guys can win the world cup..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
newsynews:
Do you believe that the Super Eagles of Nigeria can bring that trophy home?
I believe, but I don't know what year that will be. grin
lalasticlala
Year 2018!
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
I just love NIKE designs ...ADIDAS #spits
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by talk2percy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Baawaa:
u see ur useless life
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by terzurum5(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala more pictures
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6254285_a8_jpeg5f2c1e6193cdc77456ae0c60b6bc1262
Ambassador Prof Torkuma Ugba I sight you (L)
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by ofuonyebi: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
All these abracadabra masco show is not enough men...

what we need is good soccer and to beat the germans, argentinas, brazils etc and to bring the real cup to 9ja

remember Italy that country that use to give us fears has kiss the canvass even b/4 Russia '18 kicks off

don't fail to utilize this great opportunity.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Justinlean02(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
my bro was there before super eagles.. grin tongue

Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Sainty92: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
WotzupNG:
The friendly match between Nigeria and Argentina will be used by FIFA to launch Russia 2018 World Cup trophy tour.

The Trophy will then move to other countries for Football fans to have a feel of the Cup before the main events kick off next year in Russia.

The Nigeria vs Argentina match will be taking place today the 14th of November 2017 in Krasnodar, Russia.

The Super Eagles have had their last training session ahead of the encounter that will be without Barcelona Star, Lionel Messi.

Below is a picture of Ahmed Musa and other Super Eagles Players posing with the trophy ahead of the World Cup Trophy Tour launch. The team and coaching staff also took pictures with the Russia 2018 Mascot.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/ahmed-musa-world-cup-trophy-russia.html
. Nwakeme doing as if he will go to the world cup. Mtcheew
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
That is the closest those players will get to a world cup trophy �
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pinnick is a very shameless man. So if he's decided to make strutting around his job, he must flood everywhere with the pictures too? Which FA president is always traveling with the team 24/7 tho? If the coach were Nigerian, there'd be serious fiction right now coz he'd want to dictate each move. smh
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by victop11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala

A year before the coming of Christ I think
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by birdsview(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
They should get as close to the cup as possible when they have the opportunity..this is the closest they can get
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by poposki33: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is one of the ways countries make huge money

Imagine how many people flying to Russia now just to view the cup and how much they will be spending there
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by aspirebig: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
That guy on the left in that first picture.....donnt know his name was not in form against the Algerians and not sharp at all. The balls he missed that day ought to give SE two goals before Ogu scored.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by perdollar(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
super eagle WL b in group H, along side Brazil, England and Saudi Arabia. Brazil n Nigeria to go tru to round 16 were Nigeria WL beat spain and progress to beat mexico in d quarter finals n Belgium in d semi final. Nigeria v Portugal WL end 1-0 in favour of Nigeria. tnk u all for dreaming
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by ojun50(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
them don carry am
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by dadavivo: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Baawaa:
but na Biafrans full the team
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by haconjy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Baawaa:

Bros let them do that... if Bubu can lay claim on making Nigeria worst, let them make claim on making Nigeria fun....

#onlyyorubathatstandwithbiafra
Re: Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) by TheVictorious(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala

It's gonna be next year!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months / FIFA Clears Eight Players For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.