Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 (29944 Views)

Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Nigerians Are Auctioned As Slaves In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by sukkot: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
angelicbeing come and see your arab friends ooo
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by joinnow: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Charly68:
Imagine this sorts of news everywhere, only God knows why these guys can't wake up and hustle for life in their country...if things aren't easy in their father land what gave them the assurance that it will easy in an unknown terrain..? Is there a time that people don't struggle for job in the country ?

Yes
1. when Nigeria is not in recession.
2. When job opportunity is more than graduate (still in university company and government comes for you. Car and house given to u the day you were employed.)

Now its so bad that Companies are folding up like

Wrappers undecided
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by authority2006(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Einl:
I never pity a fool who leaves his country to go Libya or Egypt or Algeria where black people are treated worse than rats.
Why will u leave Nigeria for this hell hole?
And when we warn you , you’d say we are stopping your blessings.
Well, be blessed on a farm as a slave.

PS. If you ever want to go to another country, get their visa and travel their legally. It’s when you do all these illegal sh*t that you are treated like that.
The report said that they are to go to Europe through Libya. But they usually ended up being defrauded and dumped or enslaved by the smugglers in Libya. End of journey.
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by authority2006(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Einl:
I never pity a fool who leaves his country to go Libya or Egypt or Algeria where black people are treated worse than rats.

PS. If you ever want to go to another country, get their visa and travel their legally. It’s when you do all these illegal sh*t that you are treated like that.
The report said that they are to go to Europe through Libya. But they usually ended up being defrauded and dumped or enslaved by the smugglers in Libya. End of journey.
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by IMASTEX: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
MasViews:
Wetin carry them go Libya in the first place?
Answer: Na the inhuman, inequalities, tribalism, favouritism, poor welfare, lack of infrastructure, joblessness country called Nigeria make dem go "wilderness" Libya with a view of getting to the promise land "Europe".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by sukkot: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Arab klux klan lipsrsealed

It's those useless African leaders I blame, if Nigeria wasn't so sh1t there wouldn't be so many people risking it all just to flee
nah this aint got nothing to do with african leaders. this here is greed. there are many poorer countries in the world and the people dont act this desperate. this here is called ' the extreme desire to hammer '. or maybe i should say ' extreme love of fast money ' or maybe i should say ' the extreme desire to oppress others with wealth ' . this only applies to nigerians. equatorial guinea is poorer than naija but the people are content in their poverty.

arab kkk tho tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
angelicbeing come and see your arab friends ooo
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Einl(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
authority2006:

That’s why I said in my postscript that if u wanna go to another country, go there legally. Avoid all these stories.

I feel so sad when I see Nigerians been sold, or killed or enslaved by other people.
I watched a video where a Russian guy was torturing Nigerian prostitutes and I cried. I also watched the one where the Libyanguys beheaded another Nigerian girl.

Stay in or get a visa.

That should be a hashtag.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by ibkayee(f): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
nah this aint got nothing to do with african leaders. this here is greed. there are many poorer countries in the world and the people dont act this desperate. this here is called ' the extreme desire to hammer '. or maybe i should say ' extreme love of fast money ' or maybe i should say ' the extreme desire to oppress others with wealth ' . this only applies to nigerians. equatorial guinea is poorer than naija but the people are content in their poverty.

arab kkk tho tongue
Lol a lot of them have to just be looking for greener pastures, though there will also be the greedy ones

tongue
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by BetaThings: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Buharri, see what you caused.

izzykingsley:
the king from the north is a clueless man.....

president buhari u see Wetin u cause

And Jonathan?
2011, Vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/why-nigerians-were-massacred-in-libya-okoduwa/

2011, Aljazeera

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/09/201191102134823327.html

Men and women like Ogiexeri are stuck. Going home means a return to poverty, staying in Libya means violence, possibly death.

2011, Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/699764/video-nigerian-prostitutes-europe

Anyway

Temidayo9:
If you can have a million Naira and still claiming Nigeria is not good and opt for Europe, then Oyo is your case in Libya
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by TEYA: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Buharri, see what you caused.
Edo boys and girls have been travelling through the desert since the days of John the Baptist, don't blame Buhari for their desperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by TEYA: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kelklein:
Savagery

I trust the Nigerian government will do nothing about this.
Why should they do anything? They have not finished solving of those of us at home, why waste their time on foolish people that chose to be slaves in Libya?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
i watched a program on bbc where a lady from edo said nigeria is hell hole, her father is sick and ahe cant treat him, no job and all and thats why she wants to travel to italy and earn a better living and the interviewer asked her and the smuggler how much it will cost to smuggle her to italy and she said a total of 10million and i started laughing at how dumb she was to use 10m to sell her ownselve to slavery and servitude because she made it clear she was going there for prostitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Elzends(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funny how people heap a lot of blames on these illegal migrants. The truth is, they know what they are up against and they still choose to go through with it for reasons best known to them. No one has any right to criticize these fellows.
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by micflo28(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
If home was good for all to be, I see no reason people will be leaving this nation. Our leaders have brought us untold hardship and yet they will be reprimanding those who have done everything possible to survive without success from leaving. Youth unemployment statistics is crazy, they become ready tools for crime. We need to adjust our priorities else our very own homes will become theatre of insane crimes. We need to demand to demand for a better bargain from our irresponsible leaders who are only after the nations wealth to plunder with their families selfishly. Imagine the worth of properties seized by efcc from the son of former minister for fct Bala Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
Algerian1 come and chee chumtin oooo. ya arab brothers in action lmao[/b]

first they are not my brothers , my only brothers were born from my mother , avoid this kind of racist generalization wink when there is genocides and tribalism attack in rwanda or in any others subsaharian country its not your bisness as a nigerian . even in some countries you will find different tribalism divisions and ideas in a same country .

second if you want to see more savagery slavary , even sex slavery , just go north Nigeria you will see your true nigerians brothers kidnap and enslave nigerians girls and do much worst ( war like libya) ! or see the huge prostitution network that according to many source i have read on internet is also a true sex slavery system . ( there is more nigerians enslaved in this networks in nigeria than in libya)

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/sep/02/juju-curse-binds-trafficked-nigerian-women-sex-slavery

3rd and most important I do not condone what these shits do to illegal immigrants but only fools go to libya nowadays , there is no state in libya the whole libya is controlled by armed groups who smuggle drugs , weapons ,and illigal migrants its like some white europeens went illegaly in north nigeria when boko haram had the control of the region . and be suprised to be kidnapped .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by BetaThings: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
micflo28:
If home was good for all to be, I see no reason people will be leaving this nation. Our leaders have brought us untold hardship and yet they will be reprimanding those who have done everything possible to survive without success from leaving. Youth unemployment statistics is crazy, they become ready tools for crime. We need to adjust our priorities else our very own homes will become theatre of insane crimes. We need to demand to demand for a better bargain from our irresponsible leaders who are only after the nations wealth to plunder with their families selfishly. Imagine the worth of properties seized by efcc from the son of former minister for fct Bala Mohammed.

We have to blame ourselves, not just t he leaders
1. People raise as much as N500k - N1m+ to travel. Does that make sense
2. Nigeria is not self food production, yet you see a ot of youths roaming about the cities looking for quick money
3. When Na was much betters in the 70s, did we not have armed robbers and scammers?

Even Outside the country, we still play fast

From a 2011 report on Nigerians in Libya

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/why-nigerians-were-massacred-in-libya-okoduwa/
There are some Nigerians in Libya who want fast money and as a result, would not want to get themselves involved in legitimate businesses and these are the people that were in prison.
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by BetaThings: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Akinaukwa:
This is serious. The worst aspect is that the Arabs cum North Africans have a zero mercy for anything black skinned.

The blacks were played by Gadaffi

Gaddafi deployed black soldiers in the Southern part of Libya. Most of them were foreigners and when they got to Benghazi, they started killing people. Because of that, Benghazi people declared war on blacks accusing them of working for Gaddafi. That was how they started killing any blackman they saw in Libya

Even locally people in Nigerian look down on one another
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by ostirich(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
when you people were clapping for Obama molesting Gadafi what do you think.

Americans cant come to your country to give you peace. you make peace for yourself if you need peace.
they are still looking for other African country to enter and make peace but cant make peace in libya they damaged.
Libya is officially a failed state kudos to Americans.

i blame libyans though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by sukkot: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Algerian1:

first they are not my brothers , my only brothers were born in my mother , avoid this kind of racist generalization wink when there is genocides and tribalism attack in rwanda or in any others subsaharian country its not your bisness as a nigerian . even in some countries you will find different tribalism divisions and ideas in a same country .

second if you want to see more savagery slavary , even sex slavery , just go north Nigeria you will see your true nigerians brothers kidnap and enslave nigerians girls and do much worst ( war like libya) ! or see the huge prostitution network that according to many source i have read on internet is also a true sex slavery system . ( there is more nigerians enslaved in this networks in nigeria than in libya)

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/sep/02/juju-curse-binds-trafficked-nigerian-women-sex-slavery

3rd and most important I do not condone what these shits do to illegal immigrants but only fools go to libya nowadays , there is no state in libya the whole libya is controlled by armed groups who smuggle drugs , weapons ,and illigal migrants its like some white europeens went illegaly in north nigeria when boko haram had the control of the region . and be suprised to be kidnapped .
yeah i hear ya bro. strong points made. i was just trolling. somewhat wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by sukkot: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol a lot of them have to just be looking for greener pastures, though there will also be the greedy ones

tongue
hmmm greener pastures ? well they got their greener pasture now. make dem enjoy lol tongue
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by ibkayee(f): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm greener pastures ? well they got their greener pasture now. make dem enjoy lol tongue
Lol where's your empathy? tongue
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by encrypt(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Only a foolish person will rather risk 1million in ransom money plus suffering, mutilation etc just to get to Europe where money doesn't grow on trees.
If he could raise 1 million why not start something concrete here.
Foolish people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Litmus: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
$400 dollars,huh, so what is the going rate for other Africans? Abi na only "Nigerians" them dey sell?

Is it like, $400 Nigerians
$200 dollers Sudanese
$ 100 dollers Eritraians
$20..G lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by sukkot: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol where's your empathy? tongue
mayne my empathy died as soon as I understood the cosmic law of karma. whatever a man is going through is a repercussion of wicked actions done in the past. and you will get exactly what you put out in equal measure. some call it laws of karma and some call it biblical laws. a wicked nigga will receive his justice in due time. its the earth cleansing itself

galatians 6 vs 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

do not be deceived by people who dont understand the esoterics of the bible, heaven and hell are here on earth. those guys are in hell right now.
otedola is in heaven. maybe he too will do his hell in due time but he is doing his heaven now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Litmus: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
And how much were the Syrians,Pakistanis, Afghanis sold into slavery for and all the hundreds of thousands of none Nigerians that filled the Media news all of last year and still on going ?
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by billyG(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
make una keep digracing us & humanity useless ipob,how can some1 has #2m & still want 2 leave 9jeria.
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
grin I know it will be igbos

you are still a kid, what do you know?
I don't care if the person is igbo, Yoruba or Niger, Ghanaian etc, this is just not right.
Re: Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 by Emvicprints1: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Einl:

Is as easy as you just wrote it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja / I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.