Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please (1332 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by BabyFace4(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hello everybody that is going to contribute to this, My friend has a small breast and his guy does not like it dat way and this friend of mine does not want to loose the guy, what can she do?
Re: Help Please by Hugoboi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2007
Blow the fcukin' boobs!!
Re: Help Please by Bolarge(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2007
Y'really sure it's ur friend we're dealing with here? wink grin
Re: Help Please by nduleme(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2007
Something tells me we are about to give Baby face some personal advice here smiley

My dear, most often than not young girls who wanna be are most concerned about their boobs, and its for a good reason because naija guys are boobs - crazy, and am also guilty of that.

I don't know if this is true, but i hear touching contributes to its size grin now if this is true, make your guy do more touching na, otherwise you go lose am o, and if he is touchophobic, then you might recruit me.  grin

But sincerely speaking if a guy desires you basically because of the size of your breast, a feature you most likely can not change, then may be he is not meant for you. And if this is any compensation, a girl with rather large boobs is most often seen from one perspective alone, you don't need me to say that, do you?
Nduleme has spoken!!!!
Re: Help Please by ikamefa(f): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
here is a list choose from it

1. a lot of sucking cheesy

2. a lot of touching ,kneeding and massaging ( like its been suggested) grin

3. go under the knife and get a double DDS  breast augmentation grin grin grin

best of luck!  cheesy
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2007
grin grin
cant say i blame the poor guy. Very few nigerians are comfortable with ladies with tiny breasts. I wouldnt look at you twice.
Re: Help Please by JustGood(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2007
Babyface, tell your friend to come here to me. I like small boobs wink
Re: Help Please by Busta(f): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2007
first of all, when u say ur friend . .technically, u meant ursef . .

maybe try listening to "Unpretty by TLC" deep words in the song. Bet she'll feel better afterwards.

don't let people make u feel worthless cos of ur body, maybe u need to find someone who appreciates u better.
Re: Help Please by lolabaloo(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2007
yesooooooooooooooooooooo busta tell her
Re: Help Please by mogreat(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2007
baby face, please can u meet up in yahoo messenger? rasheedolat2000ng@yahoo.com lets chat. it may help your need. now please.
thank you. OLA
Re: Help Please by mogreat(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
Lola balo, what is your interest, i need to know.
Re: Help Please by jgirl3: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2007
baby face - i agree with Busta, he's probably not worth it if you have to change your body for him to be satisfied. Didn't he see the boobs before dating "your friend"? Maybe he's tired and just looking for an excuse to break up.

@ ikamefa, lol - an entire expert like you tongue
Re: Help Please by iice(f): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2007
LMFAO insecurities
Re: Help Please by bluenubian(f): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2007
tell ur friend, that if her boyfriend squeeze her boobs for 2hrs straight every night for seven days, her boobs will grow at least 2 cups bigger. how i wish i was present for that conversation grin
Re: Help Please by ikamefa(f): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2007
j-girl:

baby face - i agree with Busta, he's probably not worth it if you have to change your body for him to be satisfied. Didn't he see the boobs before dating "your friend"? Maybe he's tired and just looking for an excuse to break up.

@ ikamefa, lol - an entire expert like you tongue

who? shocked me? LMAO! grin expert ke?

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. / Virgin At 40? / I Need your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.