Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (29165 Views)

Meet Infinix Hot 6 With Face Unlock: Check Specs, Features & Price / Gionee M7 Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018 / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
eedrees:
like for iPhone share for Samsung

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
jashar:
What's the purpose of all these phones sef? How many people in the UK and US actually use all these new release gadgets?

What's my own sef?

A lot of them ..... They simply buy them on fixed term contract deals ......

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by 2shure: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
still rocking my s8

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You would have to import from China. Either directly, indirectly or through Jumia Global ....

Pls explain importation via jumia global. What's the process
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by mcdude1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
$749 abi $849..
Na almost money for 3 bedroom flat Rent 4 one full year b dat o.. Just for one phone. O di ok! O di olryt!! Lemme come an b going. undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Wisedove(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Who needs an S9, when we got Umidigi S2 PRO ?
abi oo, waiting patiently for that shit like kilode
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by mcdude1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
$749 abi $849 dat money can rent u a 3 bedroom flat for a full year o and someone will blow it on one phone undecided O di ok!.. O di olryt!!... Lemme coman be going
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingjags:
And I still they use the s6 edge

U not the only one bro
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Wisedove(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:

I will advise you to patiently wait till next year when it will get here I think it would be bit cheaper by then and you be able to have choice in terms of color and co. If you're importing from China, it might take up to 10-20 working days and you might still use extra days to do the clearing .you'd better wait till it get here
. "Eni ti won gbe iyawo bo Waba kin garun "
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:

Google jumia global .... Nairaland's filter is blocking link

And search for your required product .......
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
At least I can buy S6

How much is S6 Edge currently?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by ctrl09(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
You won't cool down to arrange your phone and the market. Small time after production phone will start � always in the rush to compete with apple �
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Aayourmi9(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do you know where I can swap my s2 for a s2 pro in Lagos??
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by GavelSlam: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Haven't explained what the main difference between the S8 series and this.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by tolexy007(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

how can I get this fone and how much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aayourmi9:

Do you know where I can swap my s2 for a s2 pro in Lagos??

S2 PRO has not yet launched. Launches on December 4th.....
Might be best to sell one and get the other.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Icon79(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Don't mind them. The techie company just use them to make money. My iphone 6s plus is the same as the iphone 7 plus and the same as iphone 8 plus, so I refused to upgrade anything. They would just make some superficial changes and then expect the foolish consumers to shell out thousands of dollars in the name of upgrading their phones.

O pari

whateverkay:
shocked I pity people wey dey chase big phones especially girls using their pusssy to raise cash. You're still planning to buy S7 edge and Samsung don reach S9.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
tolexy007:

how can I get this fone and how much?

S2 PRO launches in December
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Safiaa(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingjags:
And I still they use the s6 edge
Lol same. But it's a good phone though, there's hardly any difference between the newer versions. Wont upgrade until s10 lol.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
:
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Meanwhile, all these phones will soon become yesterdays because Google is launching new mobile OS soon.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by tobiasbeecher: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cosmotelli:
Samsung should improve on their battery life.
Please, which Samsung model are you using?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Rebuke: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mscheeeeew! I won even fix my S3 screen wey don spoil tey tey dey rock am. They keep upgrading and people keep buying.....una weldone o.
Aint a fone freak mehn.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by timzzytech: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chai brother u av sense oooo, dis r not d specs of s9

Lol u just gave dem pepp talk chail wonderful,

D only thing close to spec is 3,000mah battery wic is not new,

All d same nice one
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Rick9(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Samsung Nd 3000 mAh battery mtcheewww.

Leagoo on point jor
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Patrick33(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Samsung calm now.. am still looking to get discount for the s8 plus..uba dey go s9... cheesy..all the broke tecno fans and infinix fans above me are the ones bashing the phone... dont hate what you cant afford.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by iyatrustee(f): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
So soon? This samsung people sha.

Still dey enjoy the sleekness and speed of the s8 and dem don dey plan 9!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Icon79:
Don't mind them. The techie company just use them to make money. My iphone 6s plus is the same as the iphone 7 plus and the same as iphone 8 plus, so I refused to upgrade anything. They would just make some superficial changes and then as the foolish consumers to shell out thousands of dollars in the name of upgrading their phones.

O pari

Well that's Apple for you,it's not the same with Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Aayourmi9(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

S2 PRO has not yet launched. Launches on December 4th.....
Might be best to sell one and get the other.....

Seriously! Infinix??
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by fuckboys: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Samsung should sue their useless ass for cloning the s8 design angry . I hate all mtk devices angry
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by loomer: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
I don talk am say I no dey buy phone again till 2019. Na every year these barstards want make we dey change phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? / Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses / Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.