Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (29435 Views)

Meet Infinix Hot 6 With Face Unlock: Check Specs, Features & Price / Gionee M7 Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018 / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Icon79(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
LOL. I vowed that I am never buying another Samsung phone after experimenting with the Galaxy Note 4 and the Galaxy S7. But I am getting tempted by the Galaxy S8+ plus because of the 6.3" screen. Problem is, I always revert back to the iphone each time I have tried Samsung ... some people are just apple inclined sad

O pari

ollah1:

Well that's Apple for you,it's not the same with Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Icon79:
LOL. I vowed that I am never buying another Samsung phone after experimenting with the Galaxy Note 4 and the Galaxy S7. But I am getting tempted by the Galaxy S8+ plus because of the 6.3" screen. Problem is, I always revert back to the iphone each time I have tried Samsung ... some people are just apple inclined sad

O pari

Wonder what made you didn't like those phones cos they are beasts.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Icon79(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
The picture quality of the Galaxy S7 is top notch. I think it's actually better than my iphone 6s plus but, for some reasons, Samsung never does it for me. That's why I have been holding myself back from wasting another money on the Galaxy S8 plus because I know that I probably won't use it for more than 3 months.

And I have some concerns about the iphone x face scan. I don't know whether that is the beginning of the mark of the beast grin

O pari

ollah1:

Wonder what made you didn't like those phones cos they are beasts.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
fuckboys:
Samsung should sue their useless ass for cloning the s8 design angry . I hate all mtk devices angry

Apple would not even consider suing, let alone Samsung......

Which court would entertain the suit ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by barack32(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
aminho:
i cant wait o i just broke my s8 screen and it cost 95k to repair i will just wait for this

you are on the long run bro.. my s7 edge screen
blew due to high voltage of electricity.
85K O
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
fuckboys:
Samsung should sue their useless ass for cloning the s8 design angry . I hate all mtk devices angry

Why the hatred for MTK devices ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by barack32(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
barack32:

85K On the run
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Icon79:
The picture quality of the Galaxy S7 is top notch. I think it's actually better than my iphone 6s plus but, for some reasons, Samsung never does it for me. That's why I have been holding myself back from wasting another money on the Galaxy S8 plus because I know that I probably won't use it for more than 3 months.

And I have some concerns about the iphone x face scan. I don't know whether that is the beginning of the mark of the beast grin

O pari

It's your mindset. You aren't ready to use it maximally hence the concerns. Which kind yeye mark of the beast be that? Lol. No be only mark of the beast, na marknof the beauty
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
barack32:

85K O

Lol. Have you reported the case?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by fuckboys: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Why the hatred for MTK devices ?
they lag and over heat a lot, I'm a heavy Android user and mtk chipsets are a no no for me
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
fuckboys:
they lag and over heat a lot, I'm a heavy Android user and mtk chipsets are a no no for me

I use an Umidigi Z1 Pro and can honestly tell you, I never experience any form of heating. I am also a heavy android user (not a gamer). MTK chipsets have really improved and have grown very well..........

No lags as wells (6/64).....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by barack32(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Have you reported the case?

the case to who ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
jashar:
What's the purpose of all these phones sef? How many people in the UK and US actually use all these new release gadgets?

What's my own sef?

U will be surprised a lot of them do. How do u think Samsung shipped 20 million Galaxy s8 between April and August 2017. Apple sold millions of iphone 8 and iPhone x on lauch day alone. Lots of these people do trade ins.. like buy a new phone and in a year when a new one comes out they take the old one to where they bought it and trade it, add some money and take the new one. Or how else do u think we have so many uk/us used phones coming to Nigeria.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by fuckboys: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I use an Umidigi Z1 Pro and can honestly tell you, I never experience any form of heating. I am also a heavy android user (not a gamer). MTK chipsets have really improved and have grown very well..........

No lags as wells (6/64).....
try switching between these apps, Facebook-messenger-snapchat. Come back here and tell me your results undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
fuckboys:
try switching between these apps, Facebook-messenger-snapchat. Come back here and tell me your results undecided

I don't use snapchat.... But the task manager, retains loads of resource hugging app and loads back to exact position. MTK is no longer a slouch ...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by ponti93(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Op u really said nothing new or interesting...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by aminho(m): 2:34am On Nov 15, 2017
barack32:

85K O
welcome to the club oo i just go buy S5 again i go use am till next month
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by barack32(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
aminho:
welcome to the club oo i just go buy S5 again i go use am till next month

grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date by amstamon: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Aayourmi9:

Do you know where I can swap my s2 for a s2 pro in Lagos??
Come sell ur S2 for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Econet Begins Construction Of $100m Data Centre In Lagos / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.