Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL (2327 Views)

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by dns(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
Are u guys/gals scared of shown your face? why are your been faceless? please we need real people on NL, not faceless people what are u hiding? show your selves we are all Niger People.

infact this forum is for people with face not faceless people let me remind you all.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
The reason we have lot of faceless/ageless people on NL is because we usually have vindictive goons who attack a poster's appearance/age when they disagree on a subject.

Good on you for putting yourself out there though I bet $5 on you removing it before the end of the month/yeargrin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by platinumnk(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The reason we have lot of faceless/ageless people on NL is because we usually have vindictive goons who attack a poster's appearance/age when they disagree on a subject.

[b]Good on you for putting yourself out there though I bet $5 on you removing it before the end of the month/yea[/b]rgrin

hehehehheeeee

@poster- hmmm because we might end up dead people grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
Eiyah, ma guy, na so d thing pain u reach? Dont wory e go beta.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by dns(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Good on you for putting yourself out there though I bet $5 on you removing it before the end of the month/yeargrin
well u bet on but i can remove it, am a Niger Delta man 4 real but too honest with my self and everything about me.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
platinumnk:

hehehehheeeee

Hey plat, i'm having the chills already (even worse than Scooby Doo's 'Shaggy'). Do you mean 'dead' as in 'jazzed' to death? Abeg o.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by dns(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
platinumnk:

hehehehheeeee

guy no body they kill u onles na u wan kill ur, show up talk the real talk see Niger now need the truth more than any other country oooh, so mak we dey yannn, but yannnn the truth that is all, and i beg no call person names oooh just feel free na one Niger 4 u
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by busybody20: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by platinumnk(f): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
pro01:

Hey plat, i'm having the chills already (even worse than Scooby Doo's 'Shaggy'). Do you mean 'dead' as in 'jazzed' to death? Abeg o.

Hey Im just saying, this is Nigeria anything can happen grin grin grin

--Just Rebuke them with the Blood of Jesus wink
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by coolier(f): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
We all use fictitious names on NL in the first place to conceal our identities, uploading photographs on profiles to me does not make sense, as it has completely defeated the purpose. My photographs are on facebook for instance because they tally with my real names.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
@plat, I d say a big amen 2 dat
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
platinumnk:

Hey Im just saying, this is Nigeria anything can happen grin grin grin

--Just Rebuke them with the Blood of Jesus wink

Thanks plat for bringing my attention to this real possibility. I've done the needful by removing my pix forever and ever. Their jazz would catch Al Pacino, not me. Shame to evil people - including that le' grandé màdamé of witchcraft prowling all over NL. May her fate be like that of the ill-fated Joan of Arc. Amen.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by platinumnk(f): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
pro01:

Thanks plat for bringing my attention to this real possibility. I've done the needful by removing my pix forever and ever. Their jazz would catch Al Pacino, not me. Shame to evil people - including that le' grandé màdamé of witchcraft prowling all over NL. May her fate be like that of the ill-fated Joan of Arc. Amen.

OMG grin grin how can u curse someone and say amen? pray they will change and pray for protection wink
and Al Pacino is hot, put Rush Limbaugh onyour profile grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
Dat person wey no dey fear, mak im use my pix, D thing wey go do am no be smal thing. Wetin dey ma back pas wetin dey folow am. Nufin dey happen i dey kamkpe.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
Haha plats I see you increased the weights grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by nellaluv(f): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
aww, poster is a fine boi smiley wink don't worry we've noticed u tongue
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by platinumnk(f): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Haha plats I see you increased the weights grin grin grin

abi oo, you challenged me sis! Ill get to your level one day grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by 190: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
nellaluv:

Next tin u can apply~
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Areaboy2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol, i reckon, if everyone had their pics up on NL, it would be the end of stupid posts/ replies, cos them reputation dey on the line,

"facelessness" makes it easy for someone to fool around here and get away with it, think of it as making prank calls,

-no one can see u
- u can hide ur number
- say watever u want to say
- however u want to say and
-whenever u wana say it and get away,
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
I like dat. Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by nellaluv(f): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
@190 really can i tongue , no long tin. Upload your pic make we see naw.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Daduke, you look great wink wink wink wink For some odd reason, I never check people's profile maybe I should be doing that now grin grin

platinumnk:

abi oo, you challenged me sis! Ill get to your level one day grin

You go girl. wink
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Secretz(f): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
nellaluv:

lol
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ayettymama(f): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
because one day im gna be famous and i want to keep my nl id secret!!!

so i can talk abt myself ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by nellaluv(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
. . . . me too grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
dey shud put deir pics 4 real,
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
dey shud put deir pics 4 real,
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ayettymama(f): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
so the Hot men can jerk off??
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by platinumnk(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

so the Hot men can jerk off??

or laugh grin grin

what does your siggy mean cheesy
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ayett, lol, must u say dat? @ebony, for a moment there i was flattered,  odd reason? Tell me.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ayettymama(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
platinumnk:

or laugh grin grin

what does your siggy mean cheesy

lol

my friend wants us to go- its a partay city

where u can be as naughty as u like  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
daduke2k:

@ayett, lol, must u say dat? @ebony, for a moment there i was flattered,  odd reason? Tell me.
I guess I just read what people write without thinking about what they look like grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish / World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) / 10 Kinds Of People You Will Find In Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.