Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL (2323 Views)

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by TOPE20001(f): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

Fear Of The Unkonwn grin grin grin

There are many 419ers masquerading as well intentioned NL members. All some of em' would need is your picture and a couple of personal details, then 'BANG' that's you done for grin grin grin

Rofl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
I think ebony xplaind it already.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
Fear Of The Unkonwn grin grin grin

There are many 419ers masquerading as well intentioned NL members. All some of em' would need is your picture and a couple of personal details, then 'BANG' that's you done for grin grin grin

*death*
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2010
sorrrry oh i like my privacy, but come to think of it this is not facebook,
if you want to look at peoples faces go to facebook myspace and other social sites.
at nairaland you are judged by what you contribute
a sensible person will prove it anyday pics or no pics its within you.
plus this is a forum, personally i say my bit and move ahead
got no time to be checking out profiles of dudes and babes

take kare tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by daduke2k(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2010
Oooo nna.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Pweety4me(f): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2010
@Poster take a mirror and look @ your face now tell me is it worth showing?angry grin undecided

People have there reasons ok and some faces are better left unshown. . .lolz(j/k)
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2010
grin grin I can imagine what some pple will look like** falls of chair nd laughs hard** pple like 190 nd dobodobo grin grin
Infact I can only imaginw what will happen if they post a useless thread, Na die be dat grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

[color=purple]@Poster take a mirror and look @ your face now tell is it worth showing?angry grin undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by DeepSoul(f): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2010
For those of us who dont have access to shrinks, NL is a substitute  grin
And you know how it is when you go to a shrink and bare your heart out, there's some sort of confidentiality.

It's just like the one you share with your doctor or your lawyer.

How can I come here and bi.tch abt my man troubles AND put my pic up for people ALL OVER THE WORLD to see. Ahn ahn

Plus, I have enuf real life stalkers, u want me to add online ones too?  angry
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ayettymama(f): 1:19am On Mar 23, 2010
^^ seconded
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:27am On Mar 23, 2010
Deep Soul:

For those of us who dont have access to shrinks, NL is a substitute  grin
And you know how it is when you go to a shrink and bare your heart out, there's some sort of confidentiality.

It's just like the one you share with your doctor or your lawyer.

How can I come here and bi.tch abt my man troubles AND put my pic up for people ALL OVER THE WORLD to see. Ahn ahn

Plus, I have enuf real life stalkers, u want me to add online ones too?  angry

POINT PROVEN,
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by UcheUwadi(m): 3:18am On Mar 23, 2010
People should be proud of the way they look. We are all created in the good Lord's image.
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by iice(f): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2010
@Topic. . .overcooked bucket of tripe
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
UcheUwadi_:

People should be proud of the way they look. We are all created in the good Lord's image.

What's prode got to do with it undecided
Re: Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL by UcheUwadi(m): 2:37am On Mar 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

What's prode got to do with it undecided

Pride in one's self. However, I did some valid points that people have made, with people stealing other people's identity. This is the world we live in these days unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Sms/texts To Uk Mobiles - Feedback Please / Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish / What Are Your Hobbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.