Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State (36311 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by LazyNairalander(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

Abeg, wey my mat? shocked Wey my kunu and my Zobo? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today. Okada, hold am there!! cheesy
abeg I fit join you? I have a feeling some of my igbo blodas will not like this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
ngwababe:
Must there be a chieftaincy title bikonu? Can't there be a simple visitation, where the person will come and go in peace? Ndi South, emere unu ya eme oooo

The way they go about dishing out these titles will cheapen them
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by ngwababe(f): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Must there be a chieftaincy title bikonu? Can't there be a simple visitation, where the person will come and go in peace? Ndi South, emere unu ya eme oooo
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Oloripelebe: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
A well deserved title is acknowledged by the presence of the people....
In Igbo land it is the people who give out titles and not the governor with sets of security agents and aides...
This title is therefore void in all ramifications.

But should a president really be celebrated for visiting a section of his own country...

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
President Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari the wailer's nightmare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by sukkot: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
my igbo brothers just dey dash out chieftaincy title like water and dey erect statue for every tom dick and harry. the land of sycophants and brown nosers grin grin grin

yall cool with me tho. just make sure i get one chieftaincy title and one statue when i come through

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by wellmax(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

Finally he admits they are terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

and can't mingle freestyle or communicate with his citizens.

dullard just surrounded himself with his selected sellout loyalist.

Ogbeni enter ebony town..let your citizens feel you.

no single picture of buhari addressing ebonyians..
just picture with few humans.. same humans in all pictures.

what is jublrn sacred of..

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

and someone is telling me that this humans are okay..

evn bush did vist irag agfan..in the heat of war..
Obama too..
another country oh..

but here we've zombies celebrating a president vist in his own country.

what ashame..

even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

all where present except for the citizens of the town whose title have to be a reflection of their approval .

what a stupid president with mumu followers.
Una never kill am?? Why una dey waste time na? Nonsense chest beaters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by mohims(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Egein:
Enyioha 1 of Abakaliki!
IPOB, how far?

CHAI!!! IPOB THIS ONE PASS TSUNAMI O! ALL THIS TITLE FOR ONLY BUHARI FOR EAST. ENYIOHA 1 OF ABAKALIKI, GBURUGBURU 1 OF BIAFRA LAND. MAKE UNA GO DRINK RAT POISON. NNAMDI KANU MUST BE FUMING SERIOUSLY WHEREVER HE IS RIGHT NOW. MAY AMADIOHA PUNISH IPOB!

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by mrphysics(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
The only problem I have with eastern governors is that they are the problem we have here in the east. How can they fly buhari from Awka to Abakaliki on helicopter. I expected them to drive him on road so he"ll see the terrible state of Enugu-Awka express way and do something about it.
Hian, RIP to your brain. The president landed in Enugu and was driven to Ai by road

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by stonemasonn: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Even Anyim Pius Anyim faa!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by dokunbam(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
I love,my president Buhari.......Haters are allowed to rant!!!! He keeps balling!!!! baba agba 1, Olori ebi naija, Eze naija, Buhariboss,twale baba mi.......,keep on Sir!!!!!! You cnt please everyone baba...... God knows u want the best for naija......

#sayNoToTribalism#OneNaija#

cool
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chieftaincy title? Lol...these igbos won't cease to amaze me grin

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by manci(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
We don't believe he is in ebonyi this is not the real ebonyei state Nigeria, it is South Sudan ebonyi state.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is Buhari who just came to office 2 years ago responsible for the state of the roads that have had decades of neglect?
asdfjklhaha:
The only problem I have with eastern governors is that they are the problem we have here in the east. How can they fly buhari from Awka to Abakaliki on helicopter. I expected them to drive him on road so he"ll see the terrible state of Enugu-Awka express way and do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by basic23111: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
where are d ipigs

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by iamjavadem(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

Obama too..
another country oh..

what ashame..

even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

all where present except for the citizens of the town whose title have to be a reflection of their approval .

Wailing wailer. Chai!!! The thing pain you. Biafra monkey.

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by KehnnyCares(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:

Obama too..
another country oh..

what ashame..

Sorry to say, you're a fool.

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
What is it with Eastern States giving out Titles & mounting Effigy

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is this visit only for the state governor,where are the citizens. compared this to Osibanjo official visit to state, the citizens feel him and some times have a hand shake with him,you feel love and connection with government and its citizens unlike what we are witnessing today. All i see is state governor,ministers and security personal. Mr President let your people feel you

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by manci(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
We don't believe he is in ebonyi this is not the real ebonyei state Nigeria, it is South Sudan ebonyi state. and all the pictures are fake

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Our foolish igbo elders have been giving titles foolishly lately
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
When I told you that IPOB are not supported by Igbos many on here doubted me. I have been vindicated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by okpeechobu: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one Igbo amaka...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Hian, RIP to your brain. The president landed in Enugu and was driven to Ai by road
Mumu he was flown by helicopter. I wonder why nairalanders are so frustrated. You fools cannot make a single coment without sounding so insultive. useless bastard
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EMMAG4E14: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
oh! my GOD

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
enyi Ndi Ole? We no go gree
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
If I was there, I would have strangle him to death.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Abagworo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ochioha 1 of Igboland. Let's say it was in Imo State they gave him this.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by DONSMITH123(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
[s]
bonnylight003:

Obama too..
another country oh..

what ashame..

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Young4jose: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hahahahahahhqhahahhqhahqhq , I will just dy laugh IPON..., Them dy treating president dat he can't come ur land...... #

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.