Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State (36340 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by raphaeladeyele: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Ipob vanish Buhari na Baba
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Caseless: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Abeg, wey my mat? shocked Wey my kunu and my Zobo? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today. Okada, hold am there!! cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by lukency(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=62372181]Let him come and bag it in Umuahia.
What is the difference?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
When people give gift with string attached it takes a meticulous mind to discern.Can honey be pressed out of bitter leaves?That will take a miracle.By their fruit we shall know them.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Kemperor: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

What about Enugu people?? cheesy

Also lost...
Giving titles to a man that massacred your people...
How many of them have a title in the north?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Inova(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fulmigati:
Notice how it is mostly elderly Igbos showing support for Buhari and Nigeria? The lack of youthful support is telling.
What is going to happen when these elders pass away and the youth of today who mostly support the emergence of Biafra becomes elders and raise their own youths with the actualization of Biafra firmly in mind? Interesting times.
Nopes more suffering to come for my brothers in the East.
This mentality keeps reminding everybody that the leadership of Nigeria cannot be trusted with the Easterners.
So if you asked me. The so called feeling of marginisation will continue

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Inova:
Nopes more suffering to come for my brothers in the East.
This mentality keeps reminding everybody that the leadership of Nigeria cannot be trusted with the Easterners.
So if you asked me. The so called feeling of marginisation will continue
Chimo! shocked You just want to make some people cry this night....why, nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos / Judge Adedayo Akintoye Buys Property In Dubai’s Burj Khalifa - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.