Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State (36323 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by mohims(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una pity Ndi IPOB (Independent Pigs Of Biafra)

They are truly pigs! Brainwashed idiots who can't think with their brains! I pity them.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
LazyNairalander:
abeg I fit join you? I have a feeling some of my igbo blodas will not like this thread.
Ah bros', you are most welcome. cool Make I shift for one side, make you fit siddon. I don tell Papa Godwin make im bring better palmwine come here, make we take am cool down. Mama Tekena dey make correct fish pepper soup too, wey she go take serve us. cheesy

This part of the movie titled 'Aftermath of the python dance: Buhari vs. IPOB' promises to be very interesting. wink I hear the production of part two of the movie is in the works. It is going to be titled "How the tide turned against IPOB". I can't wait to watch it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by dirtyhokage(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is funny....and I was looking for blood in the pix sef,i thought they threatened him with blood now they are giving him chieftancy title
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by okenwaa(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm I the only one seeing this??

This man is not Buhari oooo

He looks 50

I dey stadium dey see dis man live

That can't be Buhari....too young joor
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by ApexPredator: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empty title for an empty brain.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

and can't mingle freestyle or communicate with his citizens.

dullard just surrounded himself with his selected sellout loyalist.

Ogbeni enter ebony town..let your citizens feel you.

no single picture of buhari addressing ebonyians..
just picture with few humans.. same humans in all pictures.

what is jublrn sacred of..

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

and someone is telling me that this humans are okay..

evn bush did vist irag agfan..in the heat of war..
Obama too..
another country oh..

but here we've zombies celebrating a president vist in his own country.

what ashame..

even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

all where present except for the citizens of the town whose title have to be a reflection of their approval .

what a stupid president with mumu followers.
Continue crying me a river, his itinerary has been spelt out before he came.
He would be commissioning stuffs in Ebonyi today and coming for Tony Nwoye's campaign in Anambra tomorrow where he'll definitely address the good people of Anambra state

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by bejeria101(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Eze dullard 1 of.....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Henitan24(f): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spylord48:
Chieftancy tittle forward Biafraland?
Worst still is ENYIOHA which means friend of all!!
Chai this isn't funny anymore. The heart break gonna be too much.Even Nnamdi Kanu will be fuming like boiling water anyplace he is now.
Hate is like cancer. The more you hate the more it eat deep into you.You can hate everyone but the most agonizing and painful type of hate is when you hate someone that is prosperous and wealthy. Anytime you see that person happy or successful, the hate will take over you and be consuming you gradually!
c'mon will u stop that ok pls dont burst my tommy with laughter abeg

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
FarahAideed:
Nonsense , shame on all the bastards and political jobbers who gave this demon in human skin chieftaincy title even though I know no Igbo man with Igbo blood will ever honor such a title
See painment.
Go to Ebonyi right now and retrieve the title from him

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
clevadani:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
one like for the effort

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by LazyNairalander(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

Ah bros', you are most welcome. cool Make I shift for one side, make you fit siddon. I don tell Papa Godwin make im bring better palmwine come here, make we take am cool down. Mama Tekena dey make correct fish pepper soup too, wey she go take serve us. cheesy

This part of the movie titled 'Aftermath of the python dance: Buhari vs. IPOB' promises to be very interesting. wink
ah swear ds gone b very interesting, lets see how chest beaters will react to this, abeg b4 d palmmy n fish where you buy that zobo and kunu i for like take am first to calm down ds sun.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Let him come and bag it in Umuahia.
grin grin grin
What is he coming to that village to do? He'll only tell Buratai to send his boys there as usual

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by LazyNairalander(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

This part of the movie titled 'Aftermath of the python dance: Buhari vs. IPOB' promises to be very interesting. wink
ah swear ds gone b very interesting, lets see how chest beaters will react to this, abeg b4 d palmmy n fish where you buy that zobo and kunu i for like take am first to calm down ds sun. Enyioha!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by xreal: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
The jobless ones said they will kill him if he dare steps on their land, meanwhile their leaders who eats fat from him had another plan.

[img]https://media1./images/43a4fdbd050bffdf612c2c662c680c36/tenor.gif?itemid=5875322[/img]

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by LazyNairalander(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
See painment. Go to Ebonyi right now and retrieve the title from him
savage.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Poshriel:
A well deserved title is acknowledged by the presence of the people....
In Igbo land it is the people who give out titles and not the governor with sets of security agents and aides...
This title is therefore void in all ramifications.

But should a president really be celebrated for visiting a section of his own country...
Go retrieve the title from him

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by xreal: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
See painment.
Go to Ebonyi right now and retrieve the title from him

grin

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by bhabz01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=bonnylight003 post=62370068]bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

and can't mingle freestyle or communicate with his citizens.

dullard just surrounded himself with his selected sellout loyalist.

Ogbeni enter ebony town..let your citizens feel you.

no single picture of buhari addressing ebonyians..
just picture with few humans.. same humans in all pictures.

what is jublrn sacred of..

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

and someone is telling me that this humans are okay..
evn bush did vist irag agfan..in the heat of war..
Obama too..
another country oh..
but here we've zombies celebrating a president vist in his own country.
what ashame..
even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

Its nah easy, am feeling your pain..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by toprealman: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is that Anyim Pius Anyim and Ikpeazu Okezie
Wonders

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by xreal: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
okenwaa:
I'm I the only one seeing this??

This man is not Buhari oooo

He looks 50

I dey stadium dey see dis man live

That can't be Buhari....too young joor

He is the one.

My president is good looking.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
Is this visit only for the state governor,where are the citizens. compared this to Osibanjo official visit to state, the citizens feel him and some times have a hand shake with him,you feel love and connection with government and its citizens unlike what we are witnessing today. All i see is state governor,ministers and security personal. Mr President let your people feel you
I thought you should be there and giving us live pictures of people avoiding to meet him.

It is no longer Mr President coming to the SE but now going to meet the people. Don't worry, he'll visit all Ebonyians in their houses one after the other before he leaves tomorrow. Hope you are happy now

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Our foolish igbo elders have been giving titles foolishly lately
Who gave cowardly Nnamdi kanu his chieftaincy title before he Usain Bolted?

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I thought you should be there and giving us live pictures of people avoiding to meet him.

It is no longer Mr President coming to the SE but now going to meet the people. Don't worry, he'll visit all Ebonyians in their houses one after the other before he leaves tomorrow. Hope you are happy now

Hehehehe...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
TruePass:
If I was there, I would have strangle him to death.
Not yet late, you can still rush to Ebonyi and strangle him

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
The only problem I have with eastern governors is that they are the problem we have here in the east. How can they fly buhari from Awka to Abakaliki on helicopter. I expected them to drive him on road so he"ll see the terrible state of Enugu-Awka express way and do something about it.

How old are you to think that it was the governors of south east that flew PMB from awka to abakaliki?.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
why is he avoiding the crowed, its Mr President scared of anything sir.WE ARE PEACE LOVE PEOPLE, AND VERY ACCOMMODATING. Mr President let your people feel you

Yyeske:

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Mortiple(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
We already know the trick ... 2019 election is fast approaching, it's time to visit perceived enemies territories to buy titles.

PUAAAHHHH!!! It won't work this time around.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
why is he avoiding the crowed, its Mr President scared of anything sir.WE ARE PEACE LOVE PEOPLE, AND VERY ACCOMMODATING. Mr President let your people feel you

See you, I guess you've not seen people around him while he was busy commissioning things around, go and bring us pictures of him alone or with only politicians and elders.
I'm still waiting for the bloodshed y'all promised us if he sets his foot on Biafraland or do you want him to visit you in your house so that the bloodshed would start from there?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Kulas: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why are most of my Igbo leaders bunch of hypocrites and selfish direction less organisms?.Did Buhari deserve this chieftancy?, just giving him chieftaincy while for sure,such title did not come from your mind.Just to make fool of yourself.Nonsense
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EmekaBlue(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Who gave cowardly Nnamdi kanu his chieftaincy title before he Usain Bolted?
Kanu was fighting for d igbos marginalization in the country so his title is worthy not giving an enemy Enyioma1(Best friend 1) for what kwanu?! Rubbish elders asslicking
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by tolguy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una pity Ndi IPOB (Independent Pigs Of Biafra)
buhahahahha!! independent pigs??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.