Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Banky W Paralyses Sale Of Fake Tickets To His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Paralyses Sale Of Fake Tickets To His Wedding (470 Views)

Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Paralyses Sale Of Fake Tickets To His Wedding by Brainyworldent(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Entertainment singer and actor Oluwabankole Wellington popularly called Banky W who recently defied all odds and made it through his 3rd shoulder cancer surgery is planning to wed his fiancee Adesua Etomi sometime this month in South Africa.
The couple seem not to be the only ones making plans as some people have gone ahead of them to begin selling tickets for 35k on their behalf. The singer posted a disclaimer of this on his twitter page, warning well wishers to beware of the purported scam currently ongoing.
He Wrote:http://www.gaposaolofofo.com.ng/2017/11/gaposa-gossip-banky-w-paralyses-sale-of.html

1 Share

Re: Banky W Paralyses Sale Of Fake Tickets To His Wedding by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
I wonder what is so special about the wedding ceremony that would make someone want to spend 35k just to attend... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Confirms Report As He Welcomes New Baby With His Manager, Jada Pollock / This Is What Ice Prince Thinks Of Working With Brymo And Jesse Jagz Again / Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Attend Any Of Banky W’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.