Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (20680 Views)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by TheKingIsHere: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
The igbos should not be foolish and fall for this Northern deceit. This is what they told the yorubas, we're are they now?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by fingerlin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
ikennaf1:

One person expressed his right to freedom of speech, and you're here insulting a whole tribe?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by TheKingIsHere: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
ehie:
If they vote for buhari will they survive the hunger till 2023,hunger go do kill of us na afterall na who dey alive go become president now.
no we rather vote Bubu out a bird in hand is worth a million in the bush,we are hardly surviving the 2nd year you are talking 8 more years,
APC wicked oh,promises promises they must take us for suckers oh

They are using divide and rule tactics.

This was the same promise given to the yorubas. But what has happened now? They have shifted to the igbos.

Igbos would be the most foOlish people if they ever vote for Buhari, someone who hates your people to the bone. Someone that sent army tank to kill your people.

How I wish a better opposition can bring out a very good candidate.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by fingerlin(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
ikennaf1:

One person expressed his right to freedom of speech, and you're here insulting a whole tribe?
and the MOD will not see such statement..
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Infamous(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mccullum:

Quit deceiving thought., at as now our democracy has not mature to the level of ignoring rotational system of presidency prior to the strength of our diversity still weak.

We still need rotational system of the head of government.
THEN WE WILL NEVER ATTAIN THE MATURITY NEEDED FOR TRUE DEMOCRACY.
ITS ALREADY A LOST CAUSE IF ALL MINDS ARE LIKE YOURS.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by TheKingIsHere: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Edu3Again:

Yoruba people wey vote APC, they have been cast aside.

Exactly. Now it is the turn to use igbos to hold unto power.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Dubembiafra: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Azubuike ara gbagbuo gi
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Blessing008(f): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Uselessness personified
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by shukuokukobambi: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
The igbos should not be foolish and fall for this Northern deceit. This is what they told the yorubas, we're are they now?

Yoruba already ruled for 8 years and are now VP for 4 years all inside 20 years of democracy. shame no dey catch you? angry

Cant you reason your own matter without involving the Yoruba? Are you bereft of self esteem? angry

biafra, you no see. referendum, you no see. kanu, you no see. 2nd niger bridge, you no see yet na Yoruba matter concern you? dem swear for you? angry

4 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by PFRB: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
You are a patriot.

Nnamdi Kanu=SouthEast
Martins Azubike= SouthEast.
Who actually is south East?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Mccullum: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Infamous:

THEN WE WILL NEVER ATTAIN THE MATURITY NEEDED FOR TRUE DEMOCRACY.
ITS ALREADY A LOST CAUSE IF ALL MINDS ARE LIKE YOURS.

It seem you don't understand what is democracy, even in United Nations there's regional influence of democracy, which is all about unpronounceable arrangement by political actors involved through alliance.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by PointB: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Vote Buhari?

Which kain nonsense be this? How many people will survive another 4 years of Buhari? Who Presidency epp self?

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Promismike(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin

That's the problem

They don't know how to play politics
Nations are not built and developed by having to many experts in politics. If being experts in politics helps for development. The north would have been the best region in Nigeria.

Igbos don't need presidency. All we need is good governance and a restructured Nigeria that promotes justice, equity and development. Not this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by GoodGovernance: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the truth. If Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, they will get presidency in 2023.

Very much on point.

#8yearsFor PMB/PYOToFixNigeria.

#OkorochaForPresident2023
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by positivetaught: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
So just supposing that Buhari lost the elections in 2019?,then the cycle just continues for the Igbos!,well better late than never abi!.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Infamous(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mccullum:

It seem you don't understand what is democracy, even in United Nations there's regional influence of democracy, which is all about unpronounceable arrangement by political actors involved through alliance.
Please enlighten me.
How can a public figure be making such a biased statement?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by loopman: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Very much on point.

Okorooo what
You want that clueless Buffon to litter the whole of Nigeria with statutes? grin

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by shedy03(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Arewa/APC game plan.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Itzmizbo: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the truth from what I have seen. Long Live Nigeria & May God guide Buhari not to do wrong.
People like you are the one's that make my hatred for Nigeria keep on increasing. I have always believe and support the unity and growth nigeria right from obj and yaradua govt days. But i stop that believed in the days of Jonathan, and when buhari took over i started to get faith in this ass hole call Nigeria again. But i never new that the dullard zombie slowpoke of a President will only makes me lose my faith in Nigeria and it hate it as never before.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
please who has seen or heard from kanu today?
i wan give am something

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Itzmizbo: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the truth from what I have seen. Long Live Nigeria & May God guide Buhari not to do wrong.
People like you are the one's that make my hatred for Nigeria keep on increasing. I have always believe and support the unity and growth nigeria right from obj and yaradua govt days. But i stop that believed in the days of Jonathan, and when buhari took over i started to get faith in this ass hole call Nigeria again. But i never knew that the dullard zombie slowpoke of a President will only makes me lose my faith in Nigeria and it hate it as never before.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by TheKingdom: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Very much on point.

Now you know you can fool some people some of the time, but not all the people all the time....

Many of us remember this outdated tactic used in 2003, that after OBJ then Igbo presidency, and even with Yar Adua (even when he was just sworn in mischievous people were saying it).

Now they want us to be robbed voluntarily for the next 4 years in the illusion of Igbo Presidency in 2023.....

With what, 5 states, or adding Rivers and Delta 7? Even with the East 11? That wont even muster jack in the Nigger Area.

Anyway, the reason why folks like Azubuike can continue to talk rubbish and sell out is because there is no institution or group that can discipline/punish them in the East or Nigger Area at large, and until then, they will always be around to make cheap money from Fulani and Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Itzmizbo: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:

Boss I don't the Igbo's

N will never ever hate Ndigbo

But I hate Igbos with passion
Quote me i am not an Igbo man but just like you, i hate buhari and everything that he does with passion.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Itzmizbo: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
People like you are the one's that make my hatred for Nigeria keep on increasing. I have always believe and support the unity and growth nigeria right from obj and yaradua govt days. But i stop that believed in the days of Jonathan, and when buhari took over i started to get faith in this ass hole call Nigeria again. But i never knew that the dullard zombie slowpoke of a President will only makes me lose my faith in Nigeria and it hate it as never before.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by tolguy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB yoots don suffer this week grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB yoots don suffer this week grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by sharpsecret: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Yoruba already ruled for 8 years and are now VP for 4 years all inside 20 years of democracy. shame no dey catch you? angry

Cant you reason your own matter without involving the Yoruba? Are you bereft of self esteem? angry

biafra, you no see. referendum, you no see. kanu, you no see. 2nd niger bridge, you no see yet na Yoruba matter concern you? dem swear for you? angry
yoruba rule for 8yrs and vp for 4yrs..wetin u achieve wit dem as a yoruba man,.dem help ur papa?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by shukuokukobambi: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
sharpsecret:
yoruba rule for 8yrs and vp for 4yrs..wetin u achieve wit dem as a yoruba man,.dem help ur papa?

even if it's only the Papalanto 1 & 2, Olorunsogo 1 & 2 mega power projects, Egbin power station expansion, Approval given to Ambode for MM highway expansion, Lagos Ibadan rail line approval etc, i'll remain very grateful forever cheesy

You have any other senseless thing to say? what did your own papa get from gej that you want to die because of him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by refreshrate: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:

Bro you know how it works

The few Northernern that wants pmb out

Its for selfish interest

They want another 8years

Call your demigod Tinubu and ask him if this is true and what has he leant so far?

Mumu dey your blood

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Itzmizbo:
Ha! e pain am wella!
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by refreshrate: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

...but we see how Tinubu was shafted from behind
Lost party he built...scratch that, they collected his party from him with his two korokoro eyes open after putting the man there.

Tufia!

I know you're only trying to lead the igbos into the mumu situation so when they talk you will say pot calling kettle black abi?

Lailai it will never happen. Say all you want but you will never have cause to call the igbos mumu (with living example) no be only referendum ...where the referendum for una side?

Too much hydraulic is doing you something you don't know
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by sharpsecret: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

even if it's only the Papalanto 1 & 2, Olorunsogo 1 & 2 mega power projects, Egbin power station expansion, Approval given to Ambode for MM highway expansion, Lagos Ibadan rail line approval etc, i'll remain very grateful forever cheesy

You have any other senseless thing to say? what did your own papa get from gej that you want to die because of him? cheesy
wetin concern me and gej...i tink say una say bayelsa is not part of igbo's,.so why bringin gej into d matter
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by shukuokukobambi: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
refreshrate:

...but we see how Tinubu was shafted from behind
Lost party he built...scratch that, they collected his party from him with his two korokoro eyes open after putting the man there.

He won't be the first. Ekwueme started G34 that became PDP and a Yoruba man called OBJ took it over from him and chased him away like a common houseboy. Tinubu own is still better sef, at least his nominee is still VP and Buhari still met with him last week while 2019 is still very pregnant with possibilities cheesy

Tufia!

Shame on you indeed cheesy

I know you're only trying to lead the igbos into the mumu situation so when they talk you will say pot calling kettle black abi?

Lailai it will never happen. Say all you want but you will never have cause to call the igbos mumu (with living example) no be only referendum ...where the referendum for una side?

You're already in the mumu situation and you'll die there. Obiano is the first sitting gov to have his security details removed from him because of election that he's contesting in while his other 4 gov brothers, elders, kings, elites and fathers are kissing buhari's arse in abakaliki. biafra, you no see. referendum, you no see. kanu, you no see. what will you see apart from hausa koboko while diving inside isiala ngwa muddy pool? Your mumurity is laminated already cheesy

Too much hydraulic is doing you something you don't know

The same hydraulic soup that ojukwu was brought up on in lagos, that achebe's daughter in law was feeding him, that made azikiwe name his first son bamidele? no yeeboe can succeed in life without coming to lagos to drink that hydraulic soup. if in doubt, go and ask coscharis cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / Umahi Declares Partial Lockdown (7pm To 7am) In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.