Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (106962 Views)

Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe / Cult Leader Who Killed Policeman In Lagos, Arrested In Benue / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by SeanDada1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
so its no longer the aboki kyeri that arrested Evans. chai, yoruba media . no single investigative journalism. bunch of clowns.

heheheheh, how i ended up in this hole is a question i will definitely ask God on the last day .

nothing new sha, lanre sanusi has gone on the same journey he sent others unceremoniously and extra judiciously sometimes .

no fcks given.

Those insulting me should get a life.

Kyari said he arrested Evans. The word "we"was not used olodos.

See links below

Lanre was part of the IGP-IR team led by Abbah Kyari to capture kidnaper Evans! grin
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Tecno66: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please take it easy. At times we go too far to emphasis issues. You say you will ask God question? Abeg no take vex offend God o. Also no vex for my advice o. I hail u.
crestedaguiyi:
so its no longer the aboki kyeri that arrested Evans. chai, yoruba media . no single investigative journalism. bunch of clowns.

heheheheh, how i ended up in this hole is a question i will definitely ask God on the last day .

nothing new sha, lanre sanusi has gone on the same journey he sent others unceremoniously and extra judiciously sometimes .

no fcks given.

See links below
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Smooyis(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
RIP gallant officer. May God comfort the family he left behind.
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by meccuno: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
Police na police, wicked souls. E no concern me if the worst police on earth lost one of its own. Thieves in black uniform

Another story jare
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by placeofallure(f): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

It is sad that you have decided to tribalise this sad incident. People like you are a shame to the good Igbo people. Woe betide anyone that like this insensitive comment of yours.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Follysho707:

Guy, make SANGO send THUNDER fire you! What's this got to do with Yoruba as a whole? You Igbo folks got issues men, I swear. You come on here, run your stinky mouth against other tribes and stuff and feel it's cool. Again, make OGUN and OBATALA strike you!
Imagine if Seun were to be Igbo, he'd have abused and flexed so much of his powers to avoid you animals from this thread!

OLOFO, ASIWIN, ODE!!!
I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land LAGOS and I can confidently tell you that those gods you called are cowards if not oduduwa would not have been beaten and thrown to earth witth other demons.
The only true god is. Allah
Please don't. Qoute me except you want to Suck me as I am completely wet now.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by JazzMode: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
AND EVANS IS STILL ALIVE.
Really unfortunate!
I honestly hope our judiciary will do the needful and punish him for his crime.
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by JazzMode: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

no fcks given.

See links below

Not news. Our police are known to distort facts. Just like their account of Owerri bank robbery turned out to be false when the footage video came out.
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Something fishy is smelling
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by AceVentura: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
how

Mazi,

Nda?
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

I am a yoruba muslim from no man's land LAGOS and I can confidently tell you that those gods you called are cowards if not oduduwa would not have been beaten and thrown to earth witth other demons.
The only true god is. Allah
Please don't. Qoute me except you want to Suck me as I am completely wet now.

You're right, dear.. As you and I know, Almighty God is too merciful to punish us. So, as a result, I called on the Yoruba 'dieties' to deal with him.. grin grin grin
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
so make we fry boil buhari eggplant
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

It is sad that you have decided to tribalise this sad incident. People like you are a shame to the good Igbo people. Woe betide anyone that like this insensitive comment of yours.

You should have ignored him bro, he obviously didn't even read the post before he went on to vomit bile.
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by edupedia: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

no fcks given.

See links below

...u are the real Olodo...the Gangshu edidare...the elephant in the fridge of Nairaland...the IPOB agbepo who cannot keep his head straight to the matter on ground....so because Evans is your fellow IPOB the papers that reported became Yoruba media?...but when the same media report the useless statements if Fayose or the drunkard called FFK u turn your flat head to the wall and hail those two who are making fools out of u...of course u don't remember " Yoruba" media at that time...u even wasted time posting yeye pics upandaun trying to prove Kyari wrong
....so weh done...but what have u achieved?... Nonsense and ingredient...
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by crestedaguiyi: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
edupedia:

...u are the real Olodo...the Gangshu edidare...the elephant in the fridge of Nairaland...the IPOB agbepo who cannot keep his head straight to the matter on ground....so because Evans is your fellow IPOB the papers that reported became Yoruba media?...but when the same media report the useless statements if Fayose or the drunkard called FFK u turn your flat head to the wall and hail those two who are making fools out of u...of course u don't remember " Yoruba" media at that time...u even wasted time posting yeye pics upandaun trying to prove Kyari wrong
....so weh done...but what have u achieved?... Nonsense and ingredient...

E pain am
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by goldedprince: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is why you don't have to carry work for head. I remember when I worked in she'll as a contract staff, there was one particular guy we carry the work for head, he ended his career when he go electrocuted. We all see the work and pass, but him carry am for head
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Tucees(f): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
cry
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Tucees(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oh how sad his family will read about his death via social media cry
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by grandstar(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
WOW... so bad but really they should NEVER flaunted themselves by SNAPPING PICS with evans.... EVEN IN AMERICA N OTHER CIVILIZED COUNTRIES... THE FACES OF THE TOP BADDASS IN THE POLICE OR MILITARY are covered.
.At times they use balaclavas or ski masks
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is a good idea.... even if the money would NOT buy guns because that is Federal Govt. jurisdiction it can still buy things like bullet proof, walkie talkie radios, tracking devices and computers etc.

yinchar:
Please, can someone create a gofundme account for the IRT Team?

We the masses need to fund them to be well equipped.

Imagine if they have access to the latest technology and equipment!!!

Please, someone should get in touch with Abba Kyari, we the masses are ready to fund them ourselves....

We don't trust these useless executives and legislooters
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by vickysly: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
I was thinking it was Evans gang that killed him sef RIP though
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by sinola(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

no fcks given.

you dont know how to brake the the rather unfortunate news to his wife and yet you put i on social media for the world to see.
Stop fooling yourself with your cheap propaganda.

R.I.P to the dead!

See links below
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by ivolt: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

no fcks given.

See links below

When we say that Steve Jobs founded Apple,
it doesn't mean he personally did the tedious work. In fact,
he was neither a programmer nor an engineer.

Additionally, even your state governor may claim to have completed
some project, he never really participated in the grunt work.
Bew wise!
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by sinola(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
BounceNigeria:
Super Cop Who Arrested Evans Has Been Killed

The Intelligence Response Team (IRT) under the watch of an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Abba Kyari at the weekend, lost one of its gallant officers to the cold hands of death.

The gallant officer was one of the leading ‘field detectives’ who tracked and demystified Lagos based billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuadike aka Evans.

It was in the middle of a similar arrest that the suspect pumped bullets into Lanre’s stomach while his colleague got shot in the hand.

Unperturbed by the surprise attack, both the late Sergeant and others chased after the kidnappers and killed the man that fired the killer shots.

The bullets lodged in their bodies were later extracted with medical teams on ground confirming that the injured Policemen were responding to treatment.

But tragedy struck a few days later. It was discovered that Sergeant Lanre who had opened his eyes and exchanged pleasantries with his colleagues, gave up the ghost.

“It is really sad and painful altogether. We have not been able to tell his wife and other family members yet. This is the risk of the job we are talking about; we put our lives on line for others, yet when it is time for promotion, one thing or the other will happen and the list will be kept in view.

“Look at this now, Sergeant Lanre was one of the men that put his life on the line to arrest Evans and now he is dead. We don’t even know how to break the news to his wife and family. It is painful,” one of his colleagues said at the weekend.

The commander of IRT, ACP Kyari, is said to be in deep pain over Lanre’s death.

A source close to his office that confirmed the tragic exit of Sergeant Lanre said arrangements are already being made for a befitting burial.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/shocking-super-cop-who-arrested-evans-has-been-killed-20171114

you don't know how to break the rather unfortunate news to his wife and yet you put it on social media for the whole world to see.
Stop fooling yourself with your cheap propaganda.

R.I.P to the dead!
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:
RIP

I'm sorry but I want to believe this is not a true picture of what happened. An officer on field Op didn't have a bullet proof vest? Such maschismoism. That's how I saw an officer on bike, armed with just a service pistol with no crash helmet chasing a group of robbers in an SUV. I mean patriotism is good, but safety first.
RIP again
he must have thought he was invincible. he lived by gun and he died by gun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
ivolt:

When we say that Steve Jobs founded Apple,
it doesn't mean he personally did the tedious work. In fact,
he was neither a programmer nor an engineer.

Additionally, even your state governor may claim to have completed
some project, he never really participated in the grunt work.
Bew wise!
Absolutely! when Obama claims he got bin laden, it didn't mean he shot the bullet that killed bin laden, infact the sniper who shot bin laden (Apparently) was never mentioned until few year later when he revealed himself.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by degamemaster(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
They have not told his wife yet but the arrangement for a befitting burial is been made. Could it be what I'm thinking?
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Codims82(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
how
See jamb questions, can't u read? Maybe you should go and ask Evans
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by mrhipup(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
I smell setup......
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by ChurchLeaders(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
This very bad o God dey ooo
Re: Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
gypsey:
he must have thought he was invincible. he lived by gun and he died by gun.
Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.