Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) (33295 Views)

Buy Adult Intimacy Gadgets In Nigeria / Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
The policeMEN are scared of competition,so they arrest the competition grin
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Only1mi:

Oh boy, I'm missing out on life o.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by colossus91(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
exhibit things na
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
UGANDA NA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC NAW
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
the caption no make sense at all
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by chineduho: 12:24am On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by Achorise: 1:52am On Nov 15, 2017
winkmart:
That's the size of my snake
That size??
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by otusnora(f): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2017
somebody can mistake that other one for carrot o.
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by boscho(m): 2:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Perhaps u need a good structural designer to design your building even at affordable prices . u can call this phone No:08146623605 OR 09036070812
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm. Ok
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Poshriel:
Never knew shisha is an intimate gadget
It's not. It was just confiscated alongside the drugs and intimacy gadgets
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Only1mi:
I see needles there, for intimacy too?
Funny no...no. The needles are for injecting the drugs nah.
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a violation of their fundamental human rights
We all have inalienable rights and owning a sex gadget is one of them.

The following rights have been violated;
-Right to dignity of human person,
-Right to personal liberty,
-Right to private and family life,

And most importantly, their right to self-actualization.

I thank god for my life.
I just self-service my sorrows away with my hands.

U have taken abnormal 2 be normal.

M not surprised.
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Ugandans on social media have lambasted the Police Force for raiding neighborhoods and confiscating intimacy gadgets in a sting operation.

The police posted how they had stormed slum areas of old Kampala and impounded drugs implements, and intimacy gadgets.

But whereas man commenting Ugandan were happy they had taken away the drugs, they took offense with taking away intimacy gadgets wondering if it was a even crime for women to sexually satisfy themselves.

These below are some of the comments from social media..

Shuki Sham posted: ‘But why would the police honestly parade a intimacy gadget?? Oba what offence is going to be declared on the person who was apprehended, just wondering?? Uganda Zaabu

Kurtn Edge Jnr And by Monday morning no body will know where the hell the confiscated evidence is …..
The OC will smoke the crack with his colleagues and take the Love Machine home for the wife.

Allan Kats Mwesigwa Poor Ugandan police, that’s why even the army is taking over your role.. your ignoring the biggest problems in Uganda and run after small issues and you also use Red Pepper to display nonsense here .. shame upon you

Miiro Senior[b] Poor ugandan police,displaying marijuana n a toy dick to the media. For them they think thats news n a job which deserves an applause![/b]

Kartel Mozelo Idiocy …..Let police find better things to do

Mirembe Cheryl Wait for a few days and all the intimacy gadgets will disappear from police custody. Uganda Police!!!!
Atabatya gwentya!!
Mscheeew.
Which part of the constitution prohibits use of intimacy gadgets

Charles Matovu Someone educate me on the law barring toys please ?

Kora Mwesigwa Jacintah Eeehhh…nga the thing is Red hot

Kathy Ayesiga Leave the toys.these days men zero

Mwalimu Olivia B Are intimacy gadgets part of the drugs?
Shame on this useless police !

Mo Alvaro The fools are busy ‘arresting’ intimacy gadgets instead of dealing with serious crimes

Karyaija Martin What crime can intimacy gadgets commit,they ar here 4 good ov unsatisfied women.

Boos Boz Did u confiscate someone’s dick or drugs? Stop violating Human Rights.

Carol Namatende When did intimacy gadgets ever kill some1

Joviahms Kwikiriza Kats Themselves are dealing in roberry & murder, now they are blindfolding us with these minor issues

Jimmy Grand These are likely to cause political problems

Edrine Nalule Stupidity of the highest order

Quin Kinki is it a crime to own a intimacy gadget ? if yes come for me too

Another wondered why women would chose a toy when men are available and in plenty.

Kabali Harunah Let the law be introduced whoever uses such toys be jailed for ten years!

Oliver Ben But Some Women Huh!You Insert That Whole Thing In Yourself.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/ugandan-police-underfire-for-confiscating-intimacy-gadgets

Police why? Why the Love Machine, the joy bar, jot shaft, assistant husband? Why?
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Only1mi:
I see needles there, for intimacy too?

I think this was a sex club, after the drug binge, the Orgasm binge begins,had the Idea of owning a sex club in ph but.....
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by Koolking(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a violation of their fundamental human rights
We all have inalienable rights and owning a sex gadget is one of them.

The following rights have been violated;
-Right to dignity of human person,
-Right to personal liberty,
-Right to private and family life,

And most importantly, their right to self-actualization.

I thank god for my life.
I just self-service my sorrows away with my hands.

Last I checked, there was no fundamental right to do drugs. Forget the Intimate gadgets, am sure the operation was conducted based on a tip off about the persons' abuse of drugs. We relish giving our opinions on flimsy things but important things are glossed over.
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
godofuck231:

I think this was a sex club, after the drug binge, the Orgasm binge begins,had the Idea of owning a sex club in ph but.....

You want people to curse you
Re: Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) by godofuck231: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Only1mi:

You want people to curse you

Lol, its not my doing, fantasy is such a bitch attimes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.