Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day (38888 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by dinma007: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
This beautiful twin sisters are getting married on the same day, and their photographer have shared their beautiful pre-wedding photos.

https://www.lailasblog.com/pre-wedding-photos-twins-getting-married-day/

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by maryjan8(f): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Twin girls can disturb. They bought the guys same shoe sef...LOL
Next is to tell these innocent men to have sex with them during the same ovulation period. So, they can born about the same time lipsrsealed

HML to them, I like the one in blue shoes with a taller husband.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
These men na Bros ooo...the girls look too young

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Ladycloud(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
they look great.... Happy Married life kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
majekdom2:
These men na Bros ooo...the girls look too young

Which girls too young? Which men be bros? See, it's better to date bros o, not all these small small boys that'll increase your mileage anyhow. Na be telling you, "the man that'll marry you is lucky".

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Double blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Which girls too young? Which men be bros? See, it's better to date bros o, not all these small small boys that'll increase your mileage anyhow. Na be telling you, "the man that'll marry you is lucky".
some bros still talk the bolded ooo. It's not by age ooo. I can tell from experience. Well each to his own. How is your "bros" doing anyways

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Flashh: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
This same senseless kneeling as usual.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by eyinjuege: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Next is to tell these innocent men to have sex with them during the same ovulation period. So, they can born about the same time lipsrsealed

Just talk true say you like her shoes....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Arewa12: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy grin shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by hemartins(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
One of them would give birth to set of twin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by DeutschJunge: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
The kind of love that will make me take pre-wedding pics like this.. i never see
where is it written than a man should knee to ask a girl to marry him?

dont come and give me nonsense romantic talk, no romance is better than true love.
love a person truly and you will not need theatrics to see their romantic side

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by taiyesoul(f): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
May they not die on the same day in Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Queenserah26(f): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations �
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Great
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by dayleke: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
The men are not twins na....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by FRESHG(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by dayleke: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
dayleke:
The men are not twins na....

We no go gree o...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by rawpadgin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
These guys are old na

What were they waiting for b4 now

Anyways, 2019 is my year

Searching mode activated

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by rozay12345: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Love is beautiful, may God bless their homes.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by nkemdi89(f): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lovely, but my twin didn't wait for me o, she got married on Sunday, not into the twinny stuffs, every aboki to his kettle.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by GrandMufti: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by highchief1: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
maryjan8:
Beautiful
dirty looking girls
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by nenergy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
I've always wanted to say this. The truth about same day double weddings is that one of the grooms was either compelled to hasten his wedding plans or compelled to delay it.

You can't have a same day double wedding without one of the parties compromising.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by bigfish3k: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
I love twins
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Kingx4sure: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is quite lovely I must say

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Mak4web(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lovely
but wait
the guys are they also twins? I'm asking for a friend
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by FRESHG(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
majekdom2:
some bros still talk the bolded ooo. It's not by age ooo. I can tell from experience. Well each to his own. [b\How is your "bros" doing anyways[/b]
YOU MEAN HER SUGAR DADDY

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by highchief1: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

y u dey talk anyhow
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by Innobee99(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
The perfect kind of shape I want
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day by highchief1: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ladycloud:
they look great.... Happy Married life kiss
how are they great?with ur big bons toto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.