Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) (12061 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by DickHunter(f): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
What would make a man want to transform into a dog? This is the question currently inside my head as I write this piece.
A British man, James Carlton spent a thousands of euros to transform into a dog.

We know the westerners (oyibos) like experimenting, but isn't this out of the line? Is looking like a dog worth spending money and taking the risks of going under the knife?

While there has been lots of criticism on transgender surgeries, a bigger one has surfaced, and within a short while, people will emulate.

I fear for my fellow Nigerians, because I know they enjoy copying everything they see on social media.
see full pictures

1 Share

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kuku kee me shocked

13 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Estellar: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
If this is true, then I am speechless, speechless.......

2 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by IAMSASHY(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
undecided no b even beta dog self, na ekuke
And nobody shud come here and faint ooo, dere is no space

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
Kuku kee me shocked
Look at you.. Do you know that even if he transforms into a donkey, some ladies will still fall in love with him if the guy hold bar? cheesy
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by barbiecue(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Smh
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Brownhypo: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
Kuku kee me shocked
This one weak me soteeey I b wan get malaria sef grin grin
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Brownhypo:
This one weak me soteeey I b wan get malaria sef grin grin

Make I go get you paracetamol grin
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Memories12411: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
I believe no dog will want to look like this man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by ArchangeLucifer: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bobrisky should consider this

3 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Zimri(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin

Foolishness everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Look at you.. Do you know that even if he transforms into a donkey, some ladies will still fall in love with him? cheesy
Chai!.. Na end time ladies be that o.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by talljennie(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Speechless; that's how this human dog makes me feel. cry

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by lalanice(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
wasted
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by AntiWailer: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided no b even beta dog self, na ekuke
And nobody shud come here and faint ooo, dere is no space

Shift let me faint joor.

Dnt be selfish.

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
I want to transform myself to Dangotes daughter and this one is transforming himself to a dog.... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Stale at least 5 yrs old gist

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by sonofanarchy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
even if na whistle abeg blow make world end

3 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Look at you.. Do you know that even if he transforms into a donkey, some ladies will still fall in love with him? cheesy
dat is if he hold bar(money) cheesy
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by indodon(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Of all animals, dog?

Should've gone for a lion or even an owl
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Oledia(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
The man has a dog sense and was born with a dog brain so he needs to undergo a complete transformation.

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by UbanmeUdie: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

In the region of Nigeria where dog meat pepper soup is highly sorted after in the open and human meat in the secret, this human-dog won't survive 24hrs on the streets especially if he moves around recklessly.

He is very unfortunate not to be living in Nigeria.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Kimcutie: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
DickHunter hmm.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Gentlevin: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ladycloud:
I want to transform myself to Dangotes daughter and this one is transforming himself to a dog.... embarassed
Pls when u have successfully transformed to his daughter, just help me with d procedures so that I can transform to Dangotes son (only for this Xmas period ooo).....
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Brownhypo: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin pcm no fit invigorate me sef, let me kuku weak for the guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
DickHunter:
What would make a man want to transform into a dog? This is the question currently inside my head as I write this piece.
A British man, James Carlton spent a thousands of euros to transform into a dog.

We know the westerners (oyibos) like experimenting, but isn't this out of the line? Is looking like a dog worth spending money and taking the risks of going under the knife?

While there has been lots of criticism on transgender surgeries, a bigger one has surfaced, and within a short while, people will emulate.

I fear for my fellow Nigerians, because I know they enjoy copying everything they see on social media.
see full pictures

My dear, i have quickly done a back ground check on the news about a certain James Carlton tranforming himself to a dog via surgery. It seems you are THE ONLY ONE with this news on the net. Can you please link us to other sources for verification of TRUTH. I (we) will be most grateful.Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
DickHunter:

see full pictures

This story isn’t true. No British man paid for such surgery to transform into a dog.

The picture you posted was done by a Brazilian artist by name Rodrigo Braga. It was an artistic work/model. There was no surgery to transform into a canine.

2 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by oyatmicah(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:

abeg no kill am, give am flagyl grin grin
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
I seriously don't get it

What kind of madness is this
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
gbosaa:

This story isn’t true. No British man paid for such surgery to transform into a dog.

The picture you posted was done by a Brazilian artist by name Rodrigo Braga. It was an artistic work/model. There was no surgery to transform into a canine.

"However, things are not what they seem.
The circulating photographs are part of a work created by Brazilian artist Rodrigo Braga in 2004. And, not at all surprisingly, the images do not actually show a real, living man with a surgically implanted dog’s head. Braga created a life-like replica of his own head and made a silicon cast of a euthanized dog’s face. He then had a veterinary surgeon sew the dog’s ears and muzzle onto the replica of his head.
The result was a bizarre and very realistic
man-dog hybrid". Source: www.aaj.tv/2013/07/brazilian-man-got-a-dog-face-by-plastic-surgery/

Brother, your TRUTH has been verified and it is ACCURATE. The news on this thread is a HOAX. I advice anybody who dont want to be fed with SAND in this age of PERCEPTION ILLUSIONS and COMPOSITIONS OF FALLACIES to develop an ACCUTE INTELLECTUAL DEFENSE SYSTEM in their faculty of reasoning to filter TRUTH from FALSEHOOD. Else you are subjective to being MANIPULATED and that is living a life like a PUPPET, A BIG FOOL who is being pulled by strings to dance to tunes made by THE MASTERS OF MANKIND who mould people's mentality to achieve their own goals tossing them away from REALITY, playing their brains like table tennis, dunking it like basket ball because this people have refuse to use THEIR HEAD for themselves to THINK always so ready to swallow BULLSH!T lies.

*** DESPITE THIS CLARIFICATION: I still wont be surprise that some people will read it and still make 'NULL COMMENT' as if its all so real that A MAN SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORMED HIMSELF TO A DOG.

Any way, "My mother said i must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. THAT SOME PEOPLE UNABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL WERE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN COLLEGE PROFESSORS". (Maya Angelou)

D!ckhunter, if that is your blog (even if it is not) try to make some research and AUTHENTIFICATION OF TRUTH before you send them for public consumption. "WORDS have ruined more souls than any DEVIL'S AGENCY. It is strange that word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of DEHUMANIZATION" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition). D!ckhunter i honestly wish you the VERY BEST in your endeavours. More grease to your elbow. And make sure you put a smile on at least one person's face today. If that is too much PLEASE carry a smiling face yourself. LIFE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN UNFAIR, IT IS HUMANS WHO TREAT ONE ANOTHER UNFAIRLY, INFACT EVEN UNFAIR TO THEIR OWNSELF (example, a suicider). If we treat each other with BOUNDLESS COMPASSION life makes ABSOLUTE SENSE. Our world is whatever we choose to make of it COLLECTIVELY. Have a splendid day.

2 Likes

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by iamJ(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na to cross the guy with pitbull next

Win am
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shift make I faint!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 inches Joystick, Big, Small Or Average? / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.